Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj (1523 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by aylipple: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that world leaders have a favourable impression of President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari led Nigeria’s delegation to the 70th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, where he met the U.N Secretary-General, Mr. Ban Ki-moon; President Barack Obama of U.S, Former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany; President Xi Jinping of China, ex-President Bill Clinton among others.

Obasanjo, who had just returned to the country from New York, where he also attended some sessions of the UNGA as a speaker, made this known while speaking to journalists in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

He said, “I heard some of the comments of those he (Buhari) met, the comment that probably would not come back to him. He met former US President Bill Clinton for almost one hour and President Clinton, when I joined him for his global initiative, talked to me about his impression of our President, it was favourable”.

“Gordon Brown and I met him and we talked about issues. The few other leaders who met him gave me their impression and his debut so to say. It has been good”, Obasanjo, who is not known to be charitable with words, added.

http://www.informationng.com/?p=322777

2 Likes

Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by Republlican(f): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
I wonder why this man is not relaxing in a 7 star apartment in kirikiri lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by OVI75(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some tyms i think Ex pres shud jst kip quite a litle.

2 Likes

Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by TippyTop(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
World leaders told me Obj was a thief when he was leader. They also said he wanted a three term tenure.
It's a shame obj lauding Buhari was himself a president who wasted 8yrs thieving.

5 Likes

Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by kemlily(f): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
And here comes baba Iyabo again...

1 Like

Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by Ilekeh(f): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obasanjo, you can talk about Buhari, but you can't talk about the menace caused by Fulanis in your home state.

They're many comments about you on NL that you may never hear too.

1 Like

Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by ojun50(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Baba iyabo always behind the wheel.
@Republlican who won carry am go there
Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by menix(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obasa-nju d shrek talker.

He is not aware wat G. Bush said about his affair with son's wife but knows others behind d scene story.
Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by tjesssie: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
This baba no go gorest ba?
Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obasanjo is a national antiquity associated with every failed administration in Nigeria.

8 out of the so called 16 wasted years were under Obasanjo's watch and he also created the regimes that "wasted" the remaining 8.

Obasanjo and Gordon Brown are nothing but historical artifacts that the UN accumulates to show visiting new leaders what was wrong with the world yesterday.
Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by voizofone: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
He was told the opposite, he has never said the truth once in his life.
Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by sammyj: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
OBJ's comment about our Amiable well respected President Buhari will cause heartache to the wailers and haters ooo. Baba always on point. wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
I wonder why this man is not relaxing in a 7 star apartment in kirikiri lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
are you kidding me?
Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by 1shortblackboy: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
sammyj:
OBJ's comment about our Amiable well respected President Buhari will cause heartache to the wailers and haters ooo. Baba always on point. wink tongue

zombie no go think unless u tell am to think. Zombie o zombie.
Re: What World Leaders At UN Meeting Told Me About Buhari That He May Never Hear-obj by sammyj: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
[...... grin sad ;Dquote author=1shortblackboy post=38604651] zombie no go think unless u tell am to think. Zombie o zombie. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

UK Asks Switzerland To Arrest Kola Aluko For Alison-Madueke Proceedings / Most Educated President In The World / Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa And His Sons At His Farm House 1963

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.