Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai (4709 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
All those calling for mob action against Fulani herdsmen, take note.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/224577000218689537

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ilekeh and shymm3x take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'm not a fan of those pathetic herdsmen but I just don't know why you guys(iboes precisely) don't like talking about your problems.

You guys don't talk about drug trafficking

You guys don't talk about baby factories

You guys don't talk about arm robbery that is rampant among your youths.

You guys don't talk about prostitution among your girls

You guys don't talk about the corruption in your lands

Iboes topic everyday is about how other nigerians are doing bad and how their land is the most "developed" in the world..The time and energy you guys waste by insulting and ridiculing other nigerians, maybe you guys should use it and discuss your problems with it..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by tolexy007(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by eagleeye2: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is this guy threatening other Nigerians? What happens to those that the Fulani herdsmen have killed?
What of the farmers who have their farms destroy by these guys?
Only in Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I'm not a fan of these pathetic herdsmen but I just don't know why you guy(iboes precisely) don't like talking about your problems.

Iboes topic everyday is about how other nigerians are doing bad and how their land is the most "developed" in the world...... smh

Apart from armed robbery which police data has shown the South West to take the lead, which of the other vices involves forcing the partaker or victim against his or her will?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by abbeycial: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
u may neva know
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Republlican(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by tolustx(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
I refuse to believe that this account truly belongs to El-Rufai.

Or someone probably hacked his account, as we commonly her from politicians and their families.

BTW...Op. That tweet was 15th July, 2012. Nawa for u o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
S
Kastonkastroll:
I'm not a fan of those pathetic herdsmen but I just don't know why you guys(iboes precisely) don't like talking about your problems.

Iboes topic everyday is about how other nigerians are doing bad and how their land is the most "developed" in the world..The time and energy you guys waste by insulting and ridiculing other nigerians, maybe you guys should use it and discuss your problems with it..
typical of your tribesmen. Attacking the messenger instead of the message. Fyi: there are southeast threads on developement in their states..go there and stop making noise

21 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
tolustx:
I refuse to believe that this account truly belongs to El-Rufai.

Or someone probably hacked his account, as we commonly her from politicians and their families.

Here you go; https://mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/224577000218689537
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Apart from armed robbery which police data has shown the South West to take the lead, which of the other vices involves forcing the partaker or victim against his or her will?

There are numerous Yoruba groups that are discussing and trying to find the solutions to many problems facing odualand/Yoruba people today.. We have problems and we know it. Every Yoruba man today knows the problems of our land. And the good thing is that we are looking for ways to solve them... We just have very little time to talk about other Nigerians problems.

Iboes today don't talk about their numerous problems, you guys are always discussing Yorubas palava which is very abnormal if you ask me......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by 989900: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
@elrufai: #reckless#uncouth
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Beremx(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
The topic is about Fulani people but watch how it turns to Igbo-Yoruba fight.

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by psucc(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
The post is an old one though but the said el had neither denied nor withdrew the statement.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
There are numerous Yoruba groups that are discussing and trying to find the solutions to many problems facing odualand/Yoruba people today.. We have problems and we know it. Every Yoruba man today knows the problems of our land. And the good thing is that we are looking for ways to solve them... We just have very little time to talk about other Nigerians problems.

Iboes today don't talk about their numerous problems, you guys are always discussing Yorubas palava which is very abnormal if you ask me......

So you think it's the Igbos on Nairaland that would look for ways to solve Igbo problems?

Did you or any other tribe in Nigeria solve the kidnapping problem for us?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beremx:

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Ilekeh and shymm3x take note

I guess killing ibos is a loan that is not repayable? If history is anything to go by, I would think that is the case.
Well, for anyone who cares to listen, killing Yorubas is also a down payment for what will befall you no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

I tire o.

Bloody hypocrite. Why did you call on Ilekeh and shymm3x?
What message are you trying to pass across?
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by bloodkiller: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beremx:

sweet Beremx kiss

Kpacha anyagi cheesy
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Aigbofa:

Bloody hypocrite. Why did you call on Ilekeh and shymm3x?
What message are you trying to pass across?

This is why I called them

https://www.nairaland.com/2639032/what-nigeria-doing-tse-tse-flies
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by omolami: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Only the fools will take this midget response serious
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Beremx(f): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
bloodkiller:

sweet Beremx kiss
Kpacha anyagi cheesy
shut up and face the topic.
Anu nchi
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by NOBODYY: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Its an old tweet

15 july 2012

Nairalanders no get eyes

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
NOBODYY:
Its an old tweet

15 july 2012

Nairalanders no get eyes

Does that negate the fact that El-Rufai tweeted it?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

and who told you that ibos are not working towards on how to solve their problems, do you live in the southeast ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by bloodkiller: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beremx:

Anu nchi

me anu nchi?

do you realized that you just called general Bloodykiller grasscutter meat?

do you want me to rappe you in the asss? kiss

Kpacha anyagi cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by NOBODYY: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Does that negate the fact that El-Rufai tweeted it?
He tweeted it in response to a different situation not to this particular shameful act the fulanis r doing now
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beremx:
cheesy cheesy you sabi them wella

Beremx:

Anu nchi
LMAO
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

So you think it's the Igbos on Nairaland that would look for ways to solve Igbo problems?

Did you or any other tribe in Nigeria solve the kidnapping problem for us?
don't mind that f00l, yorubass always looking for an excuse to blame ibos for anything. I'm sure if buhari fails to defeat boko haram ibos would be blamed for it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Beremx(f): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
cheesy cheesy you sabi them wella

LMAO
grin grin how you dey Jare better person?
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
NOBODYY:

He tweeted it in response to a different situation not to this particular shameful act the fulanis r doing now

Did he not tweet it as a result of Berom people rising against the Fulanis for these same shameful acts?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mining Cadastre Office Gets New DG / David Lyon Reacts To Supreme Court's Judgement / Is Dangote A Hausa Or A Fulani?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.