Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (75011 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by ribbit: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:

Obviously you don't know much about the powers of the monarchy in England.
don't mistake influence for power ... Check the dictionary meaning of the two ..

Everyone knows queen has great influence but not power ..

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by October1960: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
I pray this is true. Then we will know this government is serious.

If former and current high ranking government officials and politicians are not prosecuted, jailed and the stolen loot returned how can this country progress?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by BALLOSKI: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:
The news is on NCA's twitter feed...and it's legit.

I honestly don't know why naij can't arrest its criminals by itself...and these plonkers always have to wait for the UK to do it, yet the country is an independent country. Just so you know - the UK did this for its own interest cos I'm sure they know how much she stole and they have been watching her for a long time. And at least 60% of whatever she stole and her assets in the UK belongs to the UK...naij would be extremely lucky to get 30%.

This has nothing to do with ya snail-slow president - this is the UK catching a big fish that they have been watching closely for a long time.

Anyway, this is the department that arrested her and what they do:

And this is NCA's twitter feed:
https://twitter.com/NCA_UK
I guess this is the most watery post you ever put out on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by obailala(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
This isn't very good news... She's needed in Nigeria to answer some questions regarding billions. Remanding her in prison in the UK or anywhere doesn't help Nigeria in any way. undecided

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Lyoncrescent: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Okpolo eye no be open eye. Great news if true and even greater news if she is tried and prosecuted if found guilty.

If for nothing else, the gross fraud committed as shown in the link below which made the likes of Kola Aluko Billionaires over night should be visited.

https://www.nairaland.com/2284441/pwc-audit-kola-aluko-jide

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Please don't pollute the thread with your idiocy...
Actually u are the one that is the idiot. By this tomorrow u will hearing a deferent story.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
guessed this was how the arrest took place.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by bigass123(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Did you just say fake? undecided
You'll find out later.. Its real unlike your california moniker grin

California30:
This news is faker than Nicki Minaj's body

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by eyesofgod: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is not the issue that borders me at the moment. Since the handover, Dr Uduaghan has neither been seen nor heard of. Grapevine has it that he is in London. His successor, Dr Okowa was reported to have said that his predecessor left a debt burden of N650b. That Uduaghan is an unusual thief is not in doubt. What is in doubt is the will of the present governor to recover looted funds.
Personally, I'll trade Uduaghan for Deziani with the British. She has no hiding place. But Uduaghan can hide once in Nigeria if Delta state refuses investigating him.
Most of all, with this devpt, Uduaghan will surely seek for the quickest exit out of U.K to avoid arrest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by blkmum700: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Baba had a meeting with former UK prime minister, wailers thaught he was only with him for photo shoot,this is then result of the meeting.

People should fear the consequence of their action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by pleiades45: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I guess this is the most watery post you ever put out on this forum.
Shymmex is a white supremacist in african body. that brother done smoked one too many skunks lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Kaslyni: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is another case of witch-hunt... we will not take this!

We shll be organizing a protest to condemn this unequivocally conspicuous at of character assassination of gigantuan proportion

This pure cases of witch-hunts from the apc camp of corrupt and thieving disgruntled elements and substances is absolutely unacceptable.

#wailingwailers

grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by abbk000: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Clap for PMB

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Keep deluding yourself, mate.

The snail should have either arrested her in naij, or declared her wanted and make the UK send her back to naij for trials - since both countries are cordial.

The fact that the UK made the first move isn't smart at all. With that, the UK will keep a higher percentage of whatever they get from her. It doesn't make any business sense whatsoever. The Brits just showed you why Africans will always be babies who need the West to crawl.

Anyway, it's great that she has been arrested and she'll most likely spend some time in UK prison.

From what I heard it isn't just d UK that's involved. The crime agencies of so many countries forming the network she used for laundering money stolen from Nigeria are all involved. The UK just happened to be the one to have arrested her because she is currently in the UK. I think it was the timing really; If she had been in Nigeria, the EFCC would have been the the one to have arrested her.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by hermesprogidy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tozo!!!!
Miranda11:
No past minister of petroleum resources has ever been arrested why is Dieziani alone being singled out? If Buhari is going to fully rid this industry of corruption he should probe all past Ministers of Petroleum from IBB's time as just probing Dieziani alone will amount to witch hunting against a southerner. Does it then mean that all the past northern ministers of petroleum resources are clean and have never embezzled money or used private jets for their personal use Nobody is above the law and probing should not be selective.

It appears only the southerners are on trial for corruption in this country, or are the northerners now holier than thou?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by BALLOSKI: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
pleiades45:
Shymmex is a white supremacist in african body grin
wow! I haven't noticed that about him. Maybe I'm carried away by his pro-Russia and anti-America stance (this I like ) .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by alexvatt(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
pdp has ruined this country
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by hermesprogidy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sarcasm undiluted grin grin grin grin
Kaslyni:
This is another case of witch-hunt... we will not take this!

We shll be organizing a protest to condemn this unequivocally conspicuous at of character assassination of gigantuan proportion

This pure cases of witch-hunts from the apc camp of corrupt and thieving disgruntled elements and substances is absolutely unacceptable.

#wailingwailers

grin

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Ebukaokeke25: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Prosecute n jail her straight!!!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by pleiades45: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
wow! I haven't noticed that about him. Maybe I'm carried away by his pro-Russia and anti-America stance (this I like ) .
oh yeah he a staunch white supremacist. he dont like niggaz. grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
aresa:

Baseless and unnecessary conclusion. This is a multi national investigation including Nigeria. International arrests and searches were conducted simultaneously all over the world including by the efcc in Nigeria..

And please don't be too quick to jump to the conclusion that we won't get out money back because the countries involved have pledged to do just that..

I know it's a multi-national investigation and both the US and UK have been on her case for a long time. But why let the UK take the initiative when naij could've easily done that?

Keep deluding yourself about naij getting all the money back - you think countries work for freebies, especially when it comes to a big fish? Go ask Libyans if they got half of the money Gaddafi kept in foreign accounts for Libya back.

Sometimes, talk less and listen more - not everything is about political jobbing.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Toroze(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
I sharply say make i run go cook indomie na so i return my brother and sisters thread don turn 8 pages shio...... shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin Wetin happen...............anyways my indomie don dey cold again i'm watching in 3D wink

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
why is it that the UK are fond of doing what the Nigerian authorities ought to have done. According to Good luck Jonathan and some enemies of progress Stealing is not corruption

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by BALLOSKI: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Miranda11:
No past minister of petroleum resources has ever been arrested why is Dieziani alone being singled out? If Buhari is going to fully rid this industry of corruption he should probe all past Ministers of Petroleum from IBB's time as just probing Dieziani alone will amount to witch hunting against a southerner. Does it then mean that all the past northern ministers of petroleum resources are clean and have never embezzled money or used private jets for their personal use Nobody is above the law and probing should not be selective.

It appears only the southerners are on trial for corruption in this country, or are the northerners now holier than thou?? angry
the wanton corruption and the worst in the history of the ministry and Nigeria was carried out under her watch, so expect her to be on the list first.

Do I need to remind you that her arrest is now a breaking news on tv?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
cassimere:

From what I heard it isn't just d UK that's involved. The crime agencies of so many countries forming the network she used for laundering money stolen from Nigeria are all involved. The UK just happened to be the one to have arrested her because she is currently in the UK. I think it was the timing really; If she had been in Nigeria, the EFCC would have been the the one to have arrested her.

I'm following the updates from a source. And apparently, her family has confirmed her arrest and she was arrested with three men and a next woman.

Also, her offices in Lagos and those of her associates have been closed down. I believe the countries working on the case are: UK, US, Nigeria, Austria, and two other countries (mostly likely Switzerland and a next one).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by BALLOSKI: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
pleiades45:
oh yeah he a staunch white supremacist. he dont like niggaz. grin
that's worst than a cancer.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by pleiades45: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2919633_imag0965_jpeg301d558bf7452b5c669dbc375dc3d12f diezani is finisheddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by rakish(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
President buhari during the UN general meeting held series of meetings with world leaders one of note David Cameron the british prime minister. It could be that PMB liaised with the british government to help him fight corruption since most of the corrupt past govt officials make the western world a safe haven for the huge amounts they embezzeled.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's high time this woman came back to her country...yes Madam you have stolen lots of cash but come back home so that you don't end up in prison for all eternity in europe...what is wrong with our leaders..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by angeltolly(f): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Auntie Diezaini is a victim of international witch-hunt. Oyinbo people are just jealous of her IMMENSALY beauty
cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by 989900: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's all over the news!

NOI will be arrested, so will PEJ.

Some subsidy cabals, and CEOs of multinationals too

Saraki and some senators are going down

GEJ won't be touched.
#espiritdecorp#pleabargain

Wailers would wail (what else do they do anyways) and disagree, but you heard it here first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
pleiades45:
Shymmex is a white supremacist in african body. that brother done smoked one too many skunks lmao grin

Nah, muthaphucka...I'm more of a black supremacist but that doesn't negate the fact that I'll call you a coon and an African porch monkey if you act like one.

Sukkot, why are you trolling me? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.