Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God (41725 Views)

Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by adjoviomole(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

Nonsense.. so now you hiding under disguise of sabotage. If jesus was so powerful he shouldn't have allow his enemies win over his people

What evidence did Jesus build the church for them?

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by waice6571: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

You didn't answer my question Fool. Why did he create new born to muslim families since they are false and he has better plans for us.

why is it so easy for you to call everyone names?
I would have reply you but can't just identify with an ill-mannered fellow least I become like you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
omojeesu:

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER: EPH: 19b-23
It is that same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in heaven, 21 far, far above any other king or ruler or dictator or leader. Yes, his honor is far more glorious than that of anyone else either in this world or in the world to come. 22 And God has put all things under his feet and made him the supreme Head of the Church— 23 which is his body, filled with himself, the Author and Giver of everything everywhere.

HE WAS WILLING TO DIE BUT DID NOT FIND IT EASY:

That is why Christ said as he came into the world, “O God, the blood of bulls and goats cannot satisfy you, so you have made ready this body of mine for me to lay as a sacrifice upon your altar. 6 You were not satisfied with the animal sacrifices, slain and burnt before you as offerings for sin. 7 Then I said, ‘SEE, I HATE COME TO DO YOUR WILL, TO LAY DOWN MY LIFE, just as the Scriptures said that I would.’”

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

IT WAS NOT EASY
Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

0gullibility at it peak..You believe Jesus is sitting on God's right side due to what you read from a text isn't it? Or have you being to heaven?
Foolish statement: Jesus was sent on earth to come wash away your sins, he knew what he was coming to face I believe. If he was that powerful he should have known the form his cleansing would take and therefore opt for a easier death like FOOD POISONING. Someone you claim died willingly for your sin,was heard to have come with so much lamentations to why God has forsaken him. Please hawk your Christianity posion to the next neighbour coz am not buying.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Chiderad(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by omotolatoyosi(f): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thats what they are good at..they can curse and abuse well...its in dea DNA
waice6571:

why is it so easy for you to call everyone names?
I would have reply you but can't just identify with an ill-mannered fellow least I become like you.
Thanks.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by dinachi(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
All these hellfire candidates should leave God out of thier self inflicted miseries.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Ssms(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
very silly talk.......if God sieze ur breathe now nko?abi u no knw say na God get ham....i dey pity u,buh hope still dey saaaa for u cos God has allways been a merciful n loving God..
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by flokii: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Transgender of all people... smh
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

No one could have said better. They consider all religions and beliefs other than theirs as evil
Its really pretty sad DT ppl stl have twisted idiosyncrasies regarding religion. He who is a true believer of God nd lives according to d dictates of Jesus will send no hate msgs to any religion. God created man for a purpose. And truth z DAT no Mata our acclaimed purities, piety or religious candor. He God alone who is called different names all ova d world has d final say, nd He alone has d power to judge. Truth is DT no Mata our religious perfections or piety, we stl reek of imperfections. Hence we all are vindicated by God's mercy and grace nd DTS wat we shud seek for irrespective of religion for DTS all DT Matas.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

Who do we blame for the synagogue church collapse that took above 100 lives?
COMPARE the 100 lives with the 850 lives and blame the one that take the most lives undecided
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by gabriel74: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sorry for you, its better to believe that there is God then if at the end if there is no God ,you have nothing to lose,than to believe that there is no God then at then end if God truely exist,then your name na sorry .
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by wiseoneking: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/hajj-stampede-he-stoned-them-back-to-death-nigerian-transgender-blames-god/
What a foolish cursed soul, born to perish. Oh Lord you can still show mercy unto him-her.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by kayodekb: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't know how some xtians reason? wetin concern u about my religion
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
RIP!

Death is what you get when you stone Satan! Bwahaha...
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Temysteve(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
All sins can be forgiven but #BLASPHEMY can never be forgiven, but all the same. May God forgive her because she don't know what she is doing.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by omojeesu(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

0gullibility at it peak..You believe Jesus is sitting on God's right side due to what you read from a text isn't it? Or have you being to heaven?
Foolish statement: Jesus was sent on earth to come wash away your sins, he knew what he was coming to face I believe. If he was that powerful he should have known the form his cleansing would take and therefore opt for a easier death like FOOD POISONING. Someone you claim died willingly for your sin,was heard to have come with so much lamentations to why God has forsaken him. Please hawk your Christianity posion to the next neighbour coz am not buying.

IT IS FREE. THOUGH JESUS PAID FOR IT! YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO REJECT IT. BUT REMEMBER THAT, AS LONG AS YOU ARE STILL CONSCIOUS OF YOUR EXISTENCE, THE SALVATION HE GOT FOR YOU REMAINS AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR THE PICKING.

HE WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU TILL THE DAY LIFE ENDS!

JESUS IS ALIVE AND IS COMING AGAIN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by faitheverest(f): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
kekakuz:
new spooky eyes
if he can stone them back to death, guess what he will do to you

skin you back into a frog that you once are
before you reincarnated into this toad
Kekakuz you funny die...even toads go vex for God if this thing is turned into their kind..
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by dmcdad: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
This ugly she man again? God will soon slap sense into that ugly brain of yours if you don't stop calling his name.
God is so so merciful. His mercy endureth forever. But if Him judgement come... lipsrsealed

That swine, as she worwor so, carry face like wetin juju reject, carry face like tire wey them just pump, she still get mouth dey talk? Rubbish! God have mercy on her soul.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Humblebloke(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2015
I kinda like the way the xtians try to paint themselves as the righteous ones on the right path when it's preety clear you share the same beliefs...

The difference is you do it with different man made theories....

Its all about heaven, hell and the afterlife bullcrapundecided

I like the the question from the muslim guy tho'...... Why does yahweh keep moulding more beings into muslim families... When he knows they are gonna end up in his Own ''hell''

Teamsimple you are on a. Long thing if you think you are gonna get answers.......

You will be needing the holyspirit to understand these thingsgrinundecided

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by charlesucheh(m): 1:27am On Oct 03, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/hajj-stampede-he-stoned-them-back-to-death-nigerian-transgender-blames-god/
Did anybody talk?
Mtcheeeeeeewm!!!! I see a Transgender with an Opolo eyes trying to be Noticed!!
On to d next one jare!!!
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Arabs999: 1:36am On Oct 03, 2015
The stones were too many for the Devil hence he decided to stone them back. Meanwhile, Allah was still sleeping when the stoning was going on.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:16am On Oct 03, 2015
she's transgender yeah?
her brains must have been replaced along with her sex organs grin
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Eluwilussit(m): 4:20am On Oct 03, 2015
angieberry:
This one still wants to stay relevant... Abeg park well joorh. See shis face like willie-willie.

U dey mind the idiiot! May be na God turn am into transgender. Confusion is written all over him.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Brainless people, that's the only thing you can say, 'God have mercy on u'. Bill Gate is an atheist and the richest man on this planet. Black man, think!!!
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by remi4ever(m): 4:35am On Oct 03, 2015
angieberry:
This one still wants to stay relevant... Abeg park well joorh. See shis face like willie-willie.
Excuse Miss! Just wanna say I love Your sense of Humour...Your Just Like me..
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by remi4ever(m): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2015
This Girl/Boy is Moronic..
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Franzinni: 4:48am On Oct 03, 2015
Shallow... But deep.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by kuljayms1(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Denn:
If this is how a Nigerian would turn out as a transgender, then I will skip the menu
U bin want do transgender b4 ne?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 03, 2015
It's the demon inside her that's talking

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Masterclass32: 6:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Who says this is a girl? Forget the artificial implants and modifications. What kind of world are we living in now? We see a full grown man go under the knife to modify his body parts and, bang! ... he's a woman!, despite still retaining his member.

And I say he's on the right path to destruction if he doesn't change and stop these outbursts. He's actually confused - blaming the wrong Person for whatever problems he thinks he has.

I believe Grace is still available to him.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2015
sonofananimal:
COMPARE the 100 lives with the 850 lives and blame the one that take the most lives undecided
Deluded fellow. Does the number matters? Owk since its about who took more blood. I would like to agree with you that they are both blood Sucking gods. One is just greater than the other,hence the need of more blood.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Humblebloke:
I kinda like the way the xtians try to paint themselves as the righteous ones on the right path when it's preety clear you share the same beliefs...

The difference is you do it with different man made theories....

Its all about heaven, hell and the afterlife bullcrapundecided

I like the the question from the muslim guy tho'...... Why does yahweh keep moulding more beings into muslim families... When he knows they are gonna end up in his Own ''hell''

Teamsimple you are on a. Long thing if you think you are gonna get answers.......

You will be needing the holyspirit to understand these thingsgrinundecided
I will be needing more than the holy spirit. They can't even answer my question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.