Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God (41752 Views)

Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Denn(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2015
kuljayms1:

U bin want do transgender b4 ne?

Wouldn't that give you a chance with that girl I have that you wanted plus me in addition?

That is if you are man enough to approach me... grin shocked cool
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2015
omojeesu:

IT IS FREE. THOUGH JESUS PAID FOR IT! YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO REJECT IT. BUT REMEMBER THAT, AS LONG AS YOU ARE STILL CONSCIOUS OF YOUR EXISTENCE, THE SALVATION HE GOT FOR YOU REMAINS AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR THE PICKING.

HE WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU TILL THE DAY LIFE ENDS!

JESUS IS ALIVE AND IS COMING AGAIN!
If it's Jesus son of Mary you refering to,then I don't need you to tell me anything about him because I Love him more than you do.
And you don't need to type in capital letters before passing your stale message. even if you type each word thrice to show emphasis,it won't still move me. Except you call your crucified Jesus to come down and move me.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by salam1(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:
allah is not a god rather is an idol worship by middle East blood thirsty animals

there is only one God his name is Jehovah

so nothing like allah
d problem sum of u v is dat u believe everything about Islam is develish or demonic, anyway daz ur opinion. mind u Islam has bin in existence b4 u where created and it will still b available wen u r gone dere is nothing u or ur generation can do abt it
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by andrew988(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2015
the fool say there's no God
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by mubaarraq(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Vanquay:
And Everyday I wake up celebrating Sh!t
why?
Cus am Muslim... lipsrsealed
Idol Worshipers...Even ya Allah no fit save you from the same devil you dey stone lipsrsealed
words of an ignorant. Christians or Jews don't die? Think well. Don't let your hatred for something push you to being a sarcastical Parodic fool. ALLAHU MUSTA'AN

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Faraidi(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by mrwiddy(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:
allah is not a god rather is an idol worship by middle East blood thirsty animals

so nothing like allah
wa shere joor

D MOST FOOLISH POST OF. THE CENTURY
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by 83lagosroad(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2015
angieberry:
This one still wants to stay relevant... Abeg park well joorh. See shis face like willie-willie.

Dapo,dapo,dapo how many times have I called you. Don't wag ur mouth against God remember he is no respecter of human being and have no meaning to him if he kills you slowly with alien diseases.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by emmanuel2015: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2015
no be dis mumu transgender wey say she no believe in God?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by skyenitan04(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2015
u must be fucking stupid for saying nothing like ALLAH..ignorance is killing ur ass..idiot
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by MarieSucre(f): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2015
ninocia18:
If only this young man knows that even with all the hate and all this words, God loves him with an everlasting love. Thank God nothing we can do or say in this world can get us so far from his ever-reaching and out-stretched arms of love. So young man, hope still plenty for you but very limited time. All is well sha.

Its hard for him see this God's love when His follower's do such a shoddy job of showing the love. You just need to read alot of comments on here and see the fumes of hate blocking the rays of love that you say God espouses.

Your message is good but direct it at the stream of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by lekhi: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:

so nothing like allah
Do you even pass through school yes ? ? Seriously I doubt it sorry never meant to be rude but I cant just help it check your name ihatebuhari how can you hate someone not even animal do u even read the Bible my brother you aint alive please take a short break and start living
That said coming back to your post about allah is not God plz capitalise the G......so because I use the word igwe that means I wasnt referring to a king my brother haba
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by fresherdanU: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians have a way of turning a front page news into something else.
the guy insulted God and instead of people to drop a sensible comment, y'all turning it into religious quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by omojeesu(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2015
TeamSimple:

If it's Jesus son of Mary you refering to,then I don't need you to tell me anything about him because I Love him more than you do.
And you don't need to type in capital letters before passing your stale message. even if you type each word thrice to show emphasis,it won't still move me. Except you call your crucified Jesus to come down and move me.

If I get you right, you love Jesus the son of Mary? Are you are a Catholic? Is this son of Mary not the crucified Jesus?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by joshmelo: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2015
hmm brain washed victim season 2
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by kandiikane(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:

so nothing like allah

And your beliefs from someone else's point of view, is no different to the Hindu gods. You basically worship 3 deities. Your religion also came from around the same place. I am sure beliefs were simpler when we had our own religions from our own lands Confused and contradictory lot. Remove that log, my friend!
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Adebisi95(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2015
God is good all the time.No matter how pleasant or revolting situation may look like,it doesn't change God. The fool commune in his heart that there is no God. The authority of God over mankind is unimpeachable.
The Bible made us to understand that Our God is dawdle to get angry but zaply to show His uncomparable and unparallel mercy. Be it far from you,you fools that God is unfair!
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by calabardick(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2015
What is wrong with this scientific-experimental creature?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Comfort01(f): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
You cannot challenge Almight God, Dapo or whatever they called you. Remember that God's judgement will soon descend on you if you did not turn your way to God
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by ninocia18(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

Its hard for him see this God's love when His follower's do such a shoddy of showing the love. You just need to read alot of comments on here and see the fumes of hate blocking the rays of love that you say God espouses.

Your message is good but direct it at the stream of hate.

Someone once told me something I'd never forget. If everyone in the world was bad as we think, planet earth would have been extinct by now. The reason the world is still here is cuz of a few good men around. Truth is God's Love is as eternal as He is. Bible says that God is Love. Most people judge Christianity based on the bad fruit yielded by others yet they forget life is an individual thing. What matters is your relationship with God and how it affects you and your surrounding which includes those living around you. People will always say things but what makes what we say or do right is not how reasonable it sounds or looks or how sweet but how is concurs with the word of God. So the people are saying words of hate, does it concur with God's word? No. I'd rather speak the truth and let people make their choice. And one sweet thing about the truth, it can't be hidden, it always stands out and like God himself, it shines so bright in the midst of darkness. Thanks Miss Sucre
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by ZITRAN: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:

so nothing like allah
If you can sow me a verse or paragraph where Bible or Christianity is written in the Bible and I will happily convert
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by kachai(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
This guy/lady is so f^cked up.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by greyce: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
*in florocka's voice* even d babalawos can testify dt dere is only one jehovah.....whatever happend 2 u dt made u hate God so much,i jst pray u seek salvation b4 it's 2 late
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Actor123: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thunder go fire u 4 saying Allah is not God y can't u mind ur buisness....Sum month ago wen Synagogue collapsed should we say dere's no God over dere ni or wat?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Willybos(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bastards creature. God punish ur lovers once.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by antigaybiafra1: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:

so nothing like allah
after all this comment, at d end of d day when u die you will still want to go to heaven. OK.. Gridlock
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
gurunlocker:
It's your type that get God angry.., if thunder strike you now, dem go say na ur village mother
and what about the type that went to mecca to stone god's enemy, and stone (or thunder) still fire them
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by otiigba1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why do this so called christians resort to insults and abuse when any one makes their opinions on God?

It's hypocritical! Why defending? God i would have thought that God with all his might and power that he would be able to defend himself. With all this human defenders of God. Perhaps God is not able to defend himself, how do you people even know what God wants, would God want people to hate, insult and abuse others on his behave? ... it boggles ones mind angry

Christian religion sure is barbaric, judgemental and unforgiving. Yet they claim they are better than the muslim terrorists, i see no different.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm, she shud read her bible well. Is she saying dat its satan dat created her? She shud beta come out of dat superstitious thought.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by ladyabadi(f): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
The fool say there is no God
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by idrissunny: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by seunayantokun(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
solonazzy:
I Dnt even kno whr to start frm with her

God may have given up on him. I just don't want to say Adaralegbe is an irredeemable case. Only God can tell the number of demons speaking through his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? / Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.