Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God (41749 Views)

Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by marchzoner(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
abeg help mme see hw scrap person dey post scrap oooo...i feel.like yabbing shim
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by kuljayms1(m): 4:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Denn:

Wouldn't that give you a chance with that girl I have that you wanted plus me in addition?

That is if you are man enough to approach me... grin shocked cool
C dis akpan o...... Mtcheew
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 04, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/hajj-stampede-he-stoned-them-back-to-death-nigerian-transgender-blames-god/
Please can somebody tell HIM to go and die?.......#MISPLACED IDENTITY #
quote me anywhere
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by serendipityF: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Itz just like saying Olorun or Chineke is not God but an idol...dont be ridiculous plz and yes, I am a christian not a muslim

ihatebuhari:
allah is not a god rather is an idol worship by middle East blood thirsty animals

there is only one God his name is Jehovah

so nothing like allah
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by zo3184: 1:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Very true.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by ZITRAN: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2015
serendipityF:
Itz just like saying Olorun or Chineke is not God but an idol...dont be ridiculous plz and yes, I am a christian not a muslim

the only sensible person on this thread
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by omotolatoyosi(f): 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
I can see ur nonsense confusionist called mohaMAD taught u well....continue.....fool...fish brain...is dat aw far u can go
TeamSimple:

It never gods plan?
1 question I need to ask you; if Jesus Loves You as you foolishly claim and has better plan for Us,why then do we have children born to muslim homes? He jesus could have just stoped giving us new born. Maybe you will prove the atheist right by saying the children ain't from God.
Fool,so it was Jesus plan for above hundred to die in synagogue collapse. Or I forgot their death was timely. Fish Brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.