Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones (1185 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
No introduction.

1. Presentable: This is one of the many reasons guys prefer flesh to bones.They are presentable anytime, anywhere and any place. Trust me no guy wants a moment friends are asking you where your Lady is despite she is there with you.It's not their fault they only see bonesgrin

2. Show your Input : Bony Ladies can hide your handwork because they refuse to add flesh even with balance diet.Her parent can even accuse you of malnutrition if you are married to her. But chummy Ladies show your input even when you don't input anythinggrin

3. You Can Feel Them: Bone is what it is "Bones." Any part you touch is bone like you are doing biology practical.But Chummy Ladies you touch......

4. Endowed: No need for explanation, it is self explanatory.

I know there are guys here who prefer flesh to bones kindly add yours to the list

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by Applaner: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
dis is exactly wat happens wen one refuses to take his drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by Tallesty1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Applaner:
dis is exactly wat happens wen one refuses to take his drugs.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol, u mean african men?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by libertyfather(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Seconded

Thirded

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by falconey(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
you mean fat to bone? T
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
** Studies Kemi and Chinelo**

Much easier to fantasize about : An endowed girl usually encourages more fantasies than two peas on a plank.

It's real: Assets are real, not the mess which some ladies call a face after make up. Assets are real, cannot be hidden and definitely forever attractive.
**Drops pen**

Cc tosyne2much

P.S - Kemi is the endowed but Chinelo is the fine one
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by Nature8(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No introduction.

1. Presentable: This is one of the many reasons guys prefer flesh to bones.They are presentable anytime, anywhere and any place. Trust me no guy wants a moment friends are asking you where your Lady is despite she is there with you.It's not their fault they only see bonesgrin

2. Show your Input : Bony Ladies can hide your handwork because they refuse to add flesh even with balance diet.Her parent can even accuse you of malnutrition if you are married to her. But chummy Ladies show your input even when you don't input anythinggrin

3. You Can Feel Them: Bone is what it is "Bones." Any part you touch is bone like you are doing biology practical.But Chummy Ladies you touch......

4. Endowed: No need for explanation, it is self explanatory.

I know there are guys here who prefer flesh to bones kindly add yours to the list

Lol.. Bro you wicked oo!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
SirWere:
** Studies Kemi and Chinelo**

Much easier to fantasize about : An endowed girl usually encourages more fantasies than two peas on a plank.

It's real: Assets are real, not the mess which some ladies call a face after make up. Assets are real, cannot be hidden and definitely forever attractive.
**Drops pen**

Cc tosyne.2much

P.S - Kemi is the endowed but Chinelo is the fine one
Make I first buy land before i modify cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by therealdeal10: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hahahahaha

There r gals dat r bones buh dey also av flesh in abundance grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by IceDude(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
OP what do u mean by bone, is she a skeleton? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by bqlekan(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fine over endowed, bone over flesh., any day anytime, you gat the face, I go for chase, you relate, we pop the ace...

don't mind me.. Beauty over body I beg... cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by rawpadgin(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
no front page potential here

weak tread
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Orobo Toh Bad, #Team Orobho United

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? / One Word For This Couple / For Catholics/christians: A Message Sent From A Seminarian To His Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.