Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,482 members, 7,857,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London (879 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by marked10(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
The arrest of Nigeria’s former minister of petroleum sources, Diezani Alison-Madueke in London is something that have taken Nigerians with surprise even though most Nigerians believed is a matter of time, EFCC will as well come for her. But the arrest was done in London.

Four other Nigerians were said to have been also arrested alongside the ex minister. All were reportedly detained over bribery and corruption related offences currently being investigated by the UK National Crime Agency. Though the other four are yet to be identified by the public.

See some of the reactions of Nigerians on twitter.................... - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/nigerians-reactions-to-arrest-of.html#sthash.GbnpX76h.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
"everybody should get ready, nigeria is about to scatter. When they start calling names of criminals in this country, PMB will be the only saint in Nigeria. Thank goodness the northerners own about 80% of the oil well, 'you that stays in a glass house, must not throw stones". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by lilykach02(f): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
she deserves it.
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by kemlily(f): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Reading...........
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by McKren(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Amaechi has been rewarded with Ministerial position because he funded Buhari campaign

If Diezani funded Buhari will we be here?
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by Mutuwa(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
The almighty knows I love the woman..but she is akin to larceny
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by donsteady(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
She shouldn't be afraid of anything but consequences of her action
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by omolami: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
I have never heard that Diezani Alison Madueke was invited by any Nigerian anti corruption agency and she refused to report .Why do Nigerians like to see downfall of great people. Those who cannot unlace her shoes are there rejoicing over none issue of arrest. Only the nobles are arrested in the world and freed asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London by Bevista: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
(1) Corruption attacks and seeks to destroy our national institutions and character. By misdirecting into selfish hands funds intended for the public purpose, corruption distorts the economy and worsens income inequality. It creates a class of unjustly-enriched people.

Such an illegal yet powerful force soon comes to undermine democracy because its conspirators have amassed so much money that they believe they can buy government. We shall end this threat to our economic development and democratic survival. I repeat that corruption will not be tolerated by this administration; and it shall no longer be allowed to stand as if it is a respected monument in this nation.
- April 01, 2015

(2) “We have seen in the last few years how huge resources were mismanaged, squandered and wasted. The new APC government is embarking on a clean up, introducing prudence and probity in public financing. - October 01, 2015.

(3) I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions. - October 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See The LGA'S For Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom / Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. / My Imam Helped Boko Haram Recruit Me -abuja Bombing Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.