Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. (3803 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by jimi4us: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's all rumors as usual. No shaking yorubbers are always fooolish.that's why fulanis are now kidnapping and killing them everyday. quote me anywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
mods, Please is there No way to screen out teenagers from posting on this forum?

48 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by stevecantrell: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol !
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by modath(f): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
jimi4us:
It's all rumors as usual. No shaking yorubbers are always foools quote me anywhere.

You better go find name for the river wey you go cry....

Diezani is sharing Ibori's cell, sure banker...

29 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by ckmayoca: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ishi adigi nma. Wetin Alison do for us?

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by afonomics(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
you b MUMU ooo...

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by stevecantrell: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
ckmayoca:

Help me ask the OP.

SS remain cool calm and collected, why are Biarfrans shouting and making the loudest noise ?

28 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by wiseguy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
ckmayoca:

Nwanne! pls help me ask the mumu. Did she use any of the money she stole to better our lot in the south east? She should answer for her crime. Simple. In those good old days, she will be swearing before Arusi Iyi and will go mad and die if guilty. No Thanks to Christianity.

Ihe onye metara, owere isi ya buru.

31 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Eastlink(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

Help me ask the OP.

SS remain cool calm and collected, why are Biarfrans shouting and making the loudest noise ?
Hahaha! I doubt if that dude is even Igbo. Who knows if he is the paid spokesman of Madam Deziani herself.

22 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Seun some igbo mods on nairaland are so tribalistc and they shouldn't be made a mod. why is it everywhere yeeebos r, there is confusion.
you move nonsense post that should meant for deleting to the front page or threading section. what a shame. This is not iboland.com

lalasticlala pls kindly help us delete this thread.

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jon-stewart-confused-what.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
jimi4us:
It's all rumors as usual. No shaking yorubbers are always fooolish.that's why fulanis are now kidnapping and killing them everyday. quote me anywhere.
lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by c33b33(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
What is niger? What is delta?
What is niger delta? You must be demented!
Find your root and stop living in illusion.

IPOB Youth
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by aresa: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-OjzgzFTjtC8/UuNTghphq1I/AAAAAAAA3F4/TgDeyd2N_Fg/s1600/ibori+prisonn.jpg[/img]

^^^^^^^ He was fine too, but his assxx is in JAIL in the same UK...

Useless enemies of Nigeria.. grin

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Nature129(m): 2:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Some Igbo people like OP are very useless. How can you people be celebrating a woman who wrecked this country? So, this is how you people will run the so-called Biafra? Tufiakwa! I'm proudly Igbo but the comments from most of our people show that stealing, armed robbery, fraud, etc are encouraged by our culture which is very untrue. God forbid!! *spits*

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by mensdept: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Nature129:
Some Igbo people like OP are very useless. How can you people be celebrating a woman who wrecked this country? So, this is how you people will run the so-called Biafra? Tufiakwa! I'm proudly Igbo but the comments from most of our people show that stealing, armed robbery, fraud, etc are encouraged by our culture which is very untrue. God forbid!! *spits*

How many people of the former East and Midwest regions are celebrating her? The point is Nigerian justice is tribal, and funny enough Buhari the old coup plotter said Abacha never stole. Yep

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by AfricaMagic(m): 4:02am On Oct 03, 2015
Nature129:
How did she steal the money? Because the APC/Yorroba media said so? Do you need a prophet to tell you the grand conspiracy? Why are FFK, OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, IBB et al walking freely while they've stolen money worth billions. We're not stopping them from probing Diezani but also those people that Buhari is protecting because they funded his campaign.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Warlord3000(m): 4:41am On Oct 03, 2015
AfricaMagic:
How did she steal the money? Because the APC/Yorroba media said so? Do you need a prophet to tell you the grand conspiracy? Why are FFK, OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, IBB et al walking freely while they've stolen money worth billions. We're not stopping them from probing Diezani but also those people that Buhari is protecting because they funded his campaign.

Will you just shut up already.... Where was the former commander in chief when all those people you mentioned there were strutting about... Was he toothless not to take the necessary actions needed to prosecute them?

SMH for some people

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by AfricaMagic(m): 4:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Warlord3000:

Will you just shut up already.... Where was the former commander in chief when all those people you mentioned there were strutting about... Was he toothless not to take the necessary actions needed to prosecute them?

SMH for some people
Yorroba media destroyed that intention with their smear campaign. Now are they not crying today? Fulani herdsmen (Buhari's kins) teaching you guys lesson. https://www.nairaland.com/2639032/what-nigeria-doing-tse-tse-flies/

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Warlord3000(m): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2015
AfricaMagic:
Yorroba media destroyed that intention with their smear campaign. Now are they not crying today? Fulani herdsmen (Buhari's kins) teaching you guys lesson. https://www.nairaland.com/2639032/what-nigeria-doing-tse-tse-flies/

Lwkmd cheesy

The intention after 16 years in power and still couldn't convict someone in the opposition successfully...

This guy is surely a comedian on Africa Magic your name says..

Abeg what's your comedy channel jor cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by fr3do(m): 5:53am On Oct 03, 2015
People asking what Allison did for the SE, I'm not asking that you support her if she is found guilty, but I want you guys to be aware of a certain trend in Nigeria.
A trend where technocrats and politicians of SE and SS origin are so easily rumoured and accepted to be corrupt but yoruba and hausa-fulani politicians are given full benefit of doubt and are hardly accepted to be corrupt. Tinubu, Fashola and Nyako comes to mind.

A thread on front page describes the music video of Kachikwu's son as lavish, and subtly suggests that the music video was made possible by Kachikwu's position, forgetting that Kachikwu has been a senior man in NNPC for ages.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Omololu007(m): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2015
jimi4us:
I am from the Niger delta,,if alison madueke is found guilty of stealing public fund,let her serve jail term....madueke didn't help me or any of my family member

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by fr3do(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Omololu007:
I am from the Niger delta,,if alison madueke is found guilty of stealing public fund,let her serve jail term....madueke didn't help me or any of my family member

Yes!
But has she been found guilty?
Did Tinubu get this much character assassination as Madueke is getting during his many trials?

If we let yorubas and hausas continue this trend of demonizing our politicians, we would stop having representatives.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Y is this Kid dragging SS into his madness nw ?.. Yesterday you created a thread tat SS will fight Nigeria , Which got deleted by NL admin...Today you they create another Thread ?... Grow up kid..

Niger Delta is fighting nobody... Take a trip to Any SS state and see the peace Here.. We still dey even Celebrate Our independence... OP pls leave SS out of your madness... Na Force Again ? shuoooi

meanwhile if Deziena or. whatever she calls herself is Guilty let her Face the tune of her musik.. Leave Niger Delta out of it... We don't have issue with Nigeria...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Omololu007(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2015
fr3do:

Yes!
But has she been found guilty?
Did Tinubu get this much character assassination as Madueke is getting during his many trials?

If we let yorubas and hausas continue this trend of demonizing our politicians, we would stop having representatives.

all this one is none of my business,she didn't help me with her money,so why should I give a dam about her?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2015
And if she's nt fine?
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Menace2Society(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2015
People are getting wiser!I'm loving this
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Menace2Society(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by 0piosko: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2015
wiseguy:

Nwanne! pls help me ask the mumu. Did she use any of the money she stole to better our lot in the south east? She should answer for her crime. Simple. In those good old days, she will be swearing before Arusi Iyi and will go mad and die if guilty. No Thanks to Christianity.

God bless you.
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by overdrive(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
grin
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Nature129:

You are a useless, shameless idiot. Nobody is against arresting and prosecuting her if she is found guilty however we are against SELECTIVE ARREST AND PROSECUTION. Let them go and arrest Fashola, Tinubu, Aregbe, Fayemi, Akilaja before they can arrest her. She is a saint when compared to these.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by tjfulloption(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2015
wiseguy:

cheesy guy you badt o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / Wike's MERCEDES-BENZ Jeep Gift From Non Existing Company. SCAM. / The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.