Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (53877 Views)

Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail / Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by picknstake: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2015
TODAY WE HAVE 3 SETS OF PREDICTIONS SPECIALLY FOR YOU AND THEY ARE ALL FREE SO HURRY NOW BEFORE KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
softvio:

when people has nothing reasonable to say. They result to hallucinated-stupidity just to please their fellow low minded fellows.
Or get high on cheap weed grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by erico2k2(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
uncle005:
Chai! you dey UK? If true you are in UK as claimed, with this kind of write up i will not go to UK again.
Ah na wah oh so I need proof reading for mumu like yu to read ni?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Acecube(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Republlican:
grin if her arrest will make the price of dollar come down then am for it.

Na today the same nigeria can someone tell me what happened to abacha's stolen loots that was sent back to nigeria.

Abegi
It was Re-stolen ni
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by erico2k2(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
989900:

You've said it all.

The irony is, she can be jailed in the UK on different charges, then deported back to Nigeria with the EFCC waiting for her on some entirely different indictment -- depending on what they find. shocked sad
But there was no mention of this in any of the news house .ie BBC.it etc.how come it's just the Nigerian Media reporting it?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by 989900: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
erico2k2:

But there was no mention of this in any of the news house .ie BBC.it etc.how come it's just the Nigerian Media reporting it?

That was just my own opinion of posibilities.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
989900:

That was just my own opinion of posibilities.
Fair enough. But I recon the EFCC had go e on blackmailing and using this fabrication as an excuse to raid her house but also in every lie there are traces of truth.she has not come out to say anything even though this news is trending on social media 2nd day running.or is it that she was arrested in the UK but for something else we are yet to know about?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Forwetinnah: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Heheheh. For ur information today is one of my best days. Very soon gej will join her

....na power?!! You go old dey wait for GEJ conviction
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by 989900: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
erico2k2:

Fair enough. But I recon the EFCC had go e on blackmailing and using this fabrication as an excuse to raid her house but also in every lie there are traces of truth.she has not come out to say anything even though this news is trending on social media 2nd day running.or is it that she was arrested in the UK but for something else we are yet to know about?

It's a multinational and inter-agency bust, bordering around bribery, money laundering, and some other corruption charges.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by abduljabbar4(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

....na power?!! You go old dey wait for GEJ conviction
We shall see...
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by lebete3000: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Republlican:
grin if her arrest will make the price of dollar come down then am for it.

Na today the same nigeria can someone tell me what happened to abacha's stolen loots that was sent back to nigeria.

Abegi

No mind dem mumu people....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.