Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (91595 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Firefire(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2015
ZionJay:

If he doesn't resign peacefully, kill yourself in protest o jare

Who be this ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Olukat(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2015
azimibraun:
Can Anybody give me one reason why we should politicize this tragedy; Can anybody argue the Nigerian government is not winning the war on terrorism? Come to think of it as an individual just like the US shooter... If you chose to take your own life and you are very sure you are, You can take 200 or more nigerians with you and am very sure nobody will stop you until you do the damage. I have hopes the government will win the war. That is not to say Tragedie like this will not occour every once in a while. Its painful but its the fact. If i personaly want to do wht these terrorists are doing interms of suicide bombings i doubt if i wil be stopped except directly by God. The explosive are not carried by Containers and Cranes but in small bags or even strapped to the body. How can any government catch dem all? You can only Degrade them. The nigerian government is degrading them.

You guys knew about this sad
and you placed PGEJ on your breakfast, lunch and dinner table.
Like I've said, BH will flourish in North, any attempt to infiltrate south would be rejected
When I say south! Northern slaves in the south are excluded tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by flowbjones(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2015
bloodkiller:
buhari was finished us

Chisos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by mensdept: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2015
And people were saying this place is a zoo.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2015
nely:

my dear friend, I belong to no political party and I belong to every party, am not pro PDP or APC I believe in good governance and better Nigeria, and by calling your country a zoo, that's unpatriotic, am from eastern part of Nigeria but I need you to answer this questions
1). If Biafra is given to us how sure are you that its better than Nigeria
2). won't they be other militia uprising as been witness is the case of south Sudan.

Only an idiot will compare Biafra with South Sudan...very stu*pid comparison. It's akin to comparing Germany to little weights like Malta or Ukraine. Yorubas always make this stupid comparison. Biafra will be competing with superpowers only. What an insult!

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2015
bilulu:

but u were not sounding like dis in d past administration..... In d past administration every bombing was blamed on GEJ n PDP but now dat he's not there we shouldn't blame anybody again rather pray for d country which we fail to do in d past

Exactly my point. I am apolitical as I have no interest in politics, political parties or any of these politicians, but I observe that some people have double stands about this whole issue. I am not a fan of GEJ, but I observe that some people that are blaming all the activities of BokoHaram on the Nigeria government then, now have a different opinion about it. It is now they understands that our government and NA needs our prayer.

I think we should employ the same method in addressing this issue under any government irrespective of the political party or person, until we achieve the BEST result. How people suddenly change their opinion about the same issue never cease to amaze me.

RIP to the dead anyway, and may peace reign in the land to make it conducive for all. I can't imagine the situation of the families of the victim affected by the bombing yesterday. Few days ago, those people are probably happy together celebrating Nigeria independence in their poor happy home. God Bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by damyzino(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2015
jonuel1:

What's the difference? What has been the modus operandi of BH? Seems you need more education on the subject.
i know that buhari is better than gej ... gej never knew wat was going on under his administration ,he didn't even want to become president in the first place .the poor guy was manipulated by the PDP and wife just to loot under his administration.
buhari might not be perfect but gej is the clueless one ,he was even happy he was defeated ,the man is contented with is dull life .
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by amoduganja: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

You failed yourself for not saying the truth.
The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .

Obo mama ee!! Did you say this during Jonathan's Govt? How hard did you pray Then?

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Boko has recorded another success...RIP to d unfortunate
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2015
madridguy:
48 laws of power: Law 42: Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. The Nigeria Army must fetch out the real coordinator of the sect, there is a genius somewhere hiding giving all these bombing directives.

Rip to the dead and I wish the injured speedy recovery. Boko haram will be a thing of history soon.
you are underestimating islam,am living in the north,muslims have devils incarnates among them.wake up its day already.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by sleam: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!

Why do you feed your soul with so much bitterness?? Do you ever reason
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by amoduganja: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2015
KiksAsso:

I don't just understand why some people use the slightest opportunity to attack the presidency.
Do you really think it is that easy to totally wipe out terrorism especially suicide bombing?.
In your own life and place of primary assignment, have u really made the required change?

Obo mama ee!! Did you say this during Jonathan's Govt?

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ejeh121(f): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2015
GOD OF MERCY,HAVE MERCY ON US!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2015
the first pic is 2014 bomb blast @nyanya.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by swagifted(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
This is political bokoharam. When a major scandal broke out there will always be bomb blast in Abuja but this time it is twin abi quadruple blasts to deflect it.

Is their any major scandal or affairs rocking Nigerian airwaves recently?
What was cooking yesterday?
errrmmm the fact that EFCC is after many people, esp diezani allison recently, aha the bukola sarki scandal
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Okay, from what you typed, here goes a question. Your answer will either show you as a dumb nincompoop or a dumb mofo. Lol. So in the last election, who should Nigerians have voted massively for??

chukwudi44:
Condolence to the bereaved families!! Signs of a dysfunctional government keeps manifesting each passing day.

When we told them, he was incompetent, they kept bragging about how he destroyed the maiststaine sect in the 1980s,today we are all seeing the results of gross incompetency!! I shudder to think this old fool is a retired General of the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by neocortex: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
This is political bokoharam. When a major scandal broke out there will always be bomb blast in Abuja but this time it is twin abi quadruple blasts to deflect it.

Is their any major scandal or affairs rocking Nigerian airwaves recently?
What was cooking yesterday?

Simpletons are reputed for explaining away their problems using
fantasical conspiracies instead of facing reality. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by fx45(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
nely:

my dear friend, I belong to no political party and I belong to every party, am not pro PDP or APC I believe in good governance and better Nigeria, and by calling your country a zoo, that's unpatriotic, am from eastern part of Nigeria but I need you to answer this questions
1). If Biafra is given to us how sure are you that its better than Nigeria
2). won't they be other militia uprising as been witness is the case of south Sudan.
Who is talking about Biafra and why do you want to derail this thread? Where did I mention Biafra in my post?

Insincerity begins when you first introduce where you come from before making your point. Who cares whether you're from the Southeast or you're Yeeboe..
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by sexaddict08(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!

I'm not bleeding please... my bleeding days are gone with Mr Stealing is not corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2015
Yoruba slaves campained for the terrorist buhari and used their media houses to spread propaganda. enjoy your change.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
I am a Muslim and I'm not a terrorist. Islam has no connection with terrorism, fanaticism, extremism and all sort of evil thing you're seeing. Some Northerner are just evil loving people.

Fishermancom:
you are underestimating islam,am living in the north,muslims have devils incarnates among them.wake up its day already.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by anytexy: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
unclejb2:
u are a big goat. There has been bombs blasts everyday in Nigeria since may 29. Buhari should resign and face charges of incompetence and gross abuse of power
No mind that bigger idiot. Is now he can pray, but during last administration BUhari asked GEJ to resign.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by anytexy: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2015
unclejb2:
u are a big goat. There has been bombs blasts everyday in Nigeria since may 29. Buhari should resign and face charges of incompetence and gross abuse of power
No mind that bigger idiot. Is now he can pray, but during last administration BUhari asked GEJ to resign....

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by akwana: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!

Keep on masturbating. MD (Masturbating Director), Wailers Department.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by favourlove1: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Everyday the nigerian media is awash of how d military is winning n boko haram surrendering. Boko haram no longer resides in d forest. They are living among us. Btw! SR called Gej clueless in handling insurgency even some nairalanders. How come they are still bombing even now that we have a ex generAl in power. Too bad. I guess even d general isn't far from clueless. All that they put Geg through they must reap.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ndcide(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Failure of leadership QED.

No need to pontificate. This government have failed. Only mad people will want to be diplomatic about it.

The president doesn't even care. He should ask his spokesperson to issue a statement as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by saintandsinnerz: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2015
madridguy:
48 laws of power: Law 42: Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. The Nigeria Army must fetch out the real coordinator of the sect, there is a genius somewhere hiding giving all these bombing directives.

Rip to the dead and I wish the injured speedy recovery. Boko haram will be a thing of history soon.
That is how you guys keep deceiving yourselves. Buratai should step them immediately for deceiving and making Nigerians to believe that Bokoharam has been severely incapacitated! The day i stopped believing that playing to the gallery army chief was on the salah day, when i watched a video of thousands of Bokoharam fighters with their families playing in sambisa forest. They even mocked the Nigerian army for feeding Nigerians with lies. So if you like keep on deceiving yourself like the Nigerian army

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by MyMouth(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!
quot
Go and sit down joor! So it is gej and PDP that are fit for leadership abi? This administration is trying to solve a problem created by 16yrs of misrule by the PDP and its jus 4months old! I don't expect u to say the truth or understand what am saying since am not coming with "protection" which is what u seek!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by akwana: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:
Condolence to the bereaved families!! Signs of a dysfunctional government keeps manifesting each passing day.

When we told them, he was incompetent, they kept bragging about how he destroyed the maiststaine sect in the 1980s,today we are all seeing the results of gross incompetency!! I shudder to think this old fool is a retired General of the Nigerian army
DM( deputy masturbator) wailers department. Keep it up.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by iani5050: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2015
let pmb stop killing BH. give them their request and peace will reign.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Smith35(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!

For ur mind, u don talk well be that Abi? Ode, oloshi and oniranu like u. How better can the president try than what he's doing? Is he a magician? Can ur father do any better?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2015
azimibraun:
Are you in this world at all? Althoug President Jonathan reacted late to the Boko haram issue, But if GEJ has not done so much and PMB continuing from where he stopped what do you think will be the fate of Nigeria today? Do you watch Tv and see what ISIS has done to syria? Boko haram would have overrun Nigeria by now. Our government is working bigb time.

You re not the 1 to tell me if PMB is working or not.. let's see d Work u all claimed he his working.. atleast by now we there won't be any boko member

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.