Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter (47753 Views)

Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by Kelvingarcia(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
SEE D YEYE GIRL WEY DEM BORN AFTER WASTING BILLIONS OF TAX PAYERS MONEY TO DO A USELESS WEDDING. THE BLOOD OF NIGERIANS WHO DIED AS A RESULT OF JONA'S CORRUPTION WILL MAKE SURE THIS BABY DIE YOUNG

NA THUNDER GO STRIKE ALL OF UNA

Guy why drag an innocent baby into the grudge u have for her grandfather. Thats so pathetic and i advice u grow up nd stop being an ass.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by Bibyken(f): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
SEE D YEYE GIRL WEY DEM BORN AFTER WASTING BILLIONS OF TAX PAYERS MONEY TO DO A USELESS WEDDING. THE BLOOD OF NIGERIANS WHO DIED AS A RESULT OF JONA'S CORRUPTION WILL MAKE SURE THIS BABY DIE YOUNG

useless goat INDEED!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by Ebukaokeke25: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Dat kid aint gracious one beat,looks like one facing sanction from HELL!!!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by Smooyis(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

Haba. The baby is innocent. Stop cursing a sinless child sir. We should forgive others because we also need to be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by happney65: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

You are nothing but a useless goat indeed..Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by pattybf(f): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

I didn't know USELESSGOATS exists on this forum. May d death u wish this innocent angel befall u and ur entire generation. A CRY OF A BABY WILL NEVER BE HEARD IN UR HOUSEHOLD!

FROM THE MOMENT U MADE THIS USELESS COMMENT, CALAMITY HAS BECOME UR PORTION, U WILL KNOW NO PEACE AGAIN UNTIL THE DAY U WILL DIE PUBLICLY DISGRACED!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by Appareil(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Oladimejjy:

who told you mama peace gave birth to her mother.....
You are quick to yap because it is a free world but know that God is the one that gives children. Why must you say that?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by cutestcee: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

Your name says it all. U are just as useless as useless itself

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by Appareil(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Smooyis:

Haba. The baby is innocent. Stop cursing a sinless child sir. We should forgive others because we also need to be forgiven.
Excellent
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by jardonz(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Guy u be idiot go do politics make we see how u go do am. IDIOT.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2015
May the sight of this baby activate more blessings for me and may God bless your home and grant the innocent child a great future of testimonies...Amen...
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by energylee(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

I wanted to fight on behalf of the new born before, but wen I saw your profile name, it has finished in my mind, and I guess the baby's satisfied too seeing ur profile name nd wt u commented.... I am still wondering when, where and what the baby did or has done to u ooo.... #stillthinking...
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by djkirkoo2(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

Illiteracy of the highest order
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by picknstake: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2015
TODAY WE HAVE 3 SETS OF PREDICTIONS SPECIALLY FOR YOU AND THEY ARE ALL FREE SO HURRY NOW BEFORE KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by hensben(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

Werey 101.
Btw, who liked this post. Sure Jonah was a big disappointment to we Nigerians who voted for him but calling an innocent child YEYE is uncalled for.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by juman(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2015
Nonsense.

Jonathan that came from the street but failed as president.

Jonathan is a disgrace to the people in the street.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by marychommy(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

u r as useless as ur father y causing an innocent child
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by toshmann(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
pimpchi:
I LOVE NEW BORN BABIES... THE INNOCENCE, PEACEFULNESS AND WORRY FREE OUTLOOK WOWS THE MIND.
#cnt wait to start a family.... seriously praying for my missing rib.

About that missing rib thing, undecided i been carry one wrong rib attach to myself, the thing come de wound me badly. Na em i throway the rib. After all these yrs of corner-corner arrangee, e be like say i go try find aborher rib take attach to body o undecided
Make i try one more time undecided undecided

angry[size=4pt] no, dem wahala too much[/size]
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by mezebel(f): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

She may have gone abroad to have the baby to secure the child's future

Especially when the kid wants to study in the US as an adult. US student visas are notoriously difficult to get for Nigerians.

When the kid comes of age....all they need to do is get a US passport....which removes the need for student visa

(Had two secondary school mates who went to the US that way).
what then happen to our ukpa na nkata primary sch Chukwudi44 secoNdary school and ochendo abia university? Abi all no be sch for naija?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by ModiKen(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
God has really blessed Jonathan. He has always been favoured by God.

I know all Jonathan's haters will be fuming with anger and envy. My advice to those guys is that they check their blood pressure tongue grin

We love you Jonathan. You are a true ambassador of peace. A true democrat.

.....and a failed president!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
mezebel:
what then happen to our ukpa na nkata primary sch Chukwudi44 secoNdary school and ochendo abia university? Abi all no be sch for naija?

That takes us to the Educational system of Nigeria....worth 50 threads on Nairaland.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by bobbiekrantz: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2015
modath:

Jonathan did such a good job, & left the country in such a great shape with hope that his daughter had her baby in the US like regular folks.. shocked

Wailers, no be sooo ?

idiot... Naxo!

abeg.... the rope beside you shouldn't be for decorations

enter your bedroom or the bush and make use of it!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by modath(f): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

idiot... Naxo!

abeg.... the rope beside you shouldn't be for decorations

enter your bedroom or the bush and make use of it!

You've been noticed, now go & jump into the lagoon... .. Your case is a double jeopardy, pmb will rule you & biafra will never happen!! You this miserable,bitter & mannerless lout...
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by bobbiekrantz: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2015
modath:

You've been noticed, now go & jump into the lagoon... .. Your case is a double jeopardy, pmb will rule you & biafra will never happen!! You this miserable,bitter & mannerless lout...

Lol..

nobody is dragging your Fulani master with you...

Keep barking.... my bald headed rabid albino dog.. cheesy
modath:

Lol..

nobody is dragging your Fulani master with you...

Keep barking.... my bald headed rabid albino dog..
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by FrankValency(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
sexaddict08:

CAUSE go read for sch una no go gree...
I was abt to ignore u but ur moniker tells u need help,#sexaddict
Re: Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter by slimfit22(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
pimpchi:
I LOVE NEW BORN BABIES... THE INNOCENCE, PEACEFULNESS AND WORRY FREE OUTLOOK WOWS THE MIND.
#cnt wait to start a family.... seriously praying for my missing rib.

Hmmmmm! U shall found ur missing rib

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.