Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) (54896 Views)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out For Glo Laff Festival In Benin / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:
This guy na really bastard fuckker
i dey tell u.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by IceDude(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
mayorjosh:
Dis man just dey fvck hin wife

E no wan gree grin
If he doesnt fvck her who will?
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
hyfr:
Jesus is knocking on your door, he just wants to dash you sense.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Lol reminds me of a lady from my mums old church, she was always pregnant. Get it all out of the way and enjoy your life. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2015
I am concerned about our population.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuel596:
This guy just dey fuckkk all the money way he spend to marry this girl...her children just age each other with just 3months gap
yea its cool, so that when they grow up, they will look like triplet and Mercy will look more sisi cheesy

i like their plan mhennn...and kudos to the man, i believe Mercy suggested this and the man accepted.

tuale to the ishan men.... they rocks
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
crackhouse:
I am concerned about our population.
really? oh nice of you....pls no born any pikin o
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
midehi2:

yea its cool, so that when they grow up, they will look like triplet and Mercy will look more sisi cheesy

i like their plan mhennn...and kudos to the man, i believe Mercy suggested this and the man accepted.

tuale to the ishan men.... they rocks

So does that mean when they get the amount of kids they want he will stop fucckking her for life??
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:

Obvious you are of low class, so Take it else where.
taaaah! C huz talkin! Gheto born low life! Datz y u envy great ppl n trust me, greatness will b soooo far frm u!
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by dokJ: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Mercy Johnson is very fertile. Her husband is very good at his work.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:

Hahahaha, *looks at profile picture* WORM.
I pray 4 sense on ur bhalf! AMEN!
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Is her husband also pregnant

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by mustiiz(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
debolly:
My role model...
I might follow her steps for this baby arrangement too. tongue tongue

How does that make u famous ..don't arrange ur own in ur way.. Dnt look at smeonelse's watch. Wat its good for mercy may nt be good for debolly
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2015
When I saw the headline, the first thing that came to my mind was, AGAIN..

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:
open and receive it...

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
She looks great! Finally no cheap dress like we see on NL every day but a classy one. Very feminine. She looks gorgeous.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nuella222(f): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
She's looking much older dan her age...hope dis her style of family planning won't affect her body later undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
This babe sef.....big boobs, big yashe, big nose, now...big belle! Na wa oooo cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by mustiiz(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2015
IceDude:
If he doesnt fvck her who will?
Dettol
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2015
3 kids in three years is not medically advisable
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
They look good
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by flokii: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
this MJ husband go like sexx gaan o...
when dem marry sef wey belle jst dey fly enter..
na dem sabi..
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by TruthTalker(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:
Are you a serious fellow at all? I think not!
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by LastSurvivor: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2015
They are even looking alike..
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2015
mznuez:
At First did not belif she was preg with the 3rd child in just 3years of her marriage...and I still do respect that

She's looking good

lol different strokes for different folks...
I had all my kids (3) before I was 30
I just wanted it that way am still below 33 as a man and am done having kids so u see its just choice.

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by sirTesco(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2015
hyfr:
Mercy is just getting light skinned hope its not effects from hydroqiunine(whatever the spelling is)
HYDROQUINONE. (ethan 1, 2 benzene)
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by sirTesco(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2015
martineverest:
Ishan men no dey carry last...bro okojie,carry go.the okojie clan need to be enlarged further.enjoy mercy wella,na only u get am
point of correction, ESAN not ISHAN ok.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by sirTesco(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Evaromantik:
Hmmmm...........so,na dis man dey chop all these things
e dey pain u?
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by joxxy01(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Na everyday she dey get belle ne?
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
taaaah! C huz talkin! Gheto born low life! Datz y u envy great ppl n trust me, greatness will b soooo far frm u!

Greatness will be so far from me!!!!! I never insultrd you at first, universe bears me witness, your generation will never know peace, e no go better for you, you ho find happiness you will never find it, your own home will crumble bfr your very own eyes, you will never see children to call your own, suffering will be your best friend, bet it, you will find me and beg.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Vikthor(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2015
Abeg how this one go make Imo state government pay me my salary
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by kasmail(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2015
midehi2:

wetin wan tear am, thats how i will have mine too grin

Dat punana elastic dey giv u over confi abi? Me i like u ooo so no try born 4 pikin in 3 years oooo gringrin

Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet / DonJazzy Calls Di'ja Long Neck At Mavins Dinner Party(photos) / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured)