Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) (54891 Views)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out For Glo Laff Festival In Benin / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by lanrelagos: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Funny comments all ova...mercymakanaki
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Roseey0(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
hyfr:
Mercy is just getting light skinned hope its not effects from hydroqiunine(whatever the spelling is)

Women get lighter during pregnancy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by ChevvieSoft(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:
This guy na really bastard fuckker
dis ya mawt
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mercy this is where you belong. See d striking resemblance even wit d brother.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by midehi2(f): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuel596:

So does that mean when they get the amount of kids they want he will stop fucckking her for life??
he wont stop fvcking her but stop making babies
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
midehi2:

he wont stop fvcking her but stop making babies

Ohhhhh I se contraceptive things
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by chiibekee(f): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
quiinnBee:
Chic is always preggies mehn! Hubby must be
a very good striker.
interested in your cream. U've got a nice skin dear.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
chiibekee:
fair&white.plus shea. a blend of shea butter smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Caleb5: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
.....! Na wa for the hubby oh. I mean is it every year they'll have a child? !.....
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by 6cence: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
She too still givam small belle.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Habeebpain(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Akbee:
Nice pic.
But Prince Okojie n Mercy resemble oh!
E come be like say them relate.

There's a myth that says a man and his wife tend to look alike as time goes on due to the frequent exchange of bodily fluids.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Andy86(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]This is nice. These aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the characteristics of being with the rightful companion. cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tufia na every six months this woman dey born
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by jennifer22(f): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
debolly:
My role model... I might follow her steps for this baby arrangement too. tongue tongue

I dey una back dey follow
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by SensaGreene: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mercy looks so adorable . Wish her safe delivery!!!

Soon to be brides in Abuja, take advantage of our ongoing bridesmaid dress promo!!!. Make this dress for 2000. Please note this does not include purchase of fabrics or our complementary hair fascinator. Don't like this dress style, get in touch for other styles at a reduced rate. Follow on Instagram: sensa_greene and get in touch

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Save delivery
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by SUCCEED3: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Na waa for this couple. Abi their doctor never tell them the benefits of child spacing.

Educated people procreating like illiterate women in the remote villages.

This woman had a baby just last October (I remember vividly because my Sister put to bed about 2 days after MJ announced the birth of her baby Oct.16 2014) and she's almost due for another baby.

These people should know that they're public figures and people see them a role models. They should stop behaving like uneducated illiterates.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by chiibekee(f): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
quiinnBee:
fair&white.plus shea a blend of shea butter smiley
thanks

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Alpacino85(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mercy is the most fertile actress I have ever seen,one kpekus-one child
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
quiinnBee:
Chic is always preggies mehn! Hubby must be
a very good striker.

Okay

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
If you judge people, you have no time to love them,...I expect good wishies to them. So as to see a better lady as soulmate too.
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
make dem dey nak dey go o, b lyk say dem wan get football team for their family. make dem no forget say school fees don dey cost o, acting career for 9ja dey fade pass fake polish. make she no reason say d money n fame wey she dey get nw na hin she go still get wen she don dey turn 50. make dem sha plan dia future with sense
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Akinrogun(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
chiibekee:
dt ur complexion never do u reach.......u are very okay.....aargh....
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by chiibekee(f): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Akinrogun:

dt ur complexion never do u reach.......u are very okay.....aargh....
I still need cream to moisten my skin. Av not been using any and will be entering hamathan soon
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) by Akinrogun(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2015
chiibekee:
I still need cream to moisten my skin. Av not been using any and will be entering hamathan soon

aiit....Shea butter is ideal for dt weather.....added to ur regular cream.....needless to say, u are wonderfully crafted....cn I b ur maintenance engineer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. / Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos) / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.