Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

When My President Is A Bloody Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When My President Is A Bloody Liar (930 Views)

Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Earthkumy(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2015
“After I was sworn-in, I said I will have my cabinet in September. I expect that
Nigerians should ask me questions after the 30th of September if I do not do so,” President Buhari said
Mr president where is your cabinet as you promised? We are in October 3 sir.
I will have "means the deal has been done"
You just submitted name of ministers doesn't mean you have ministers.
I think Mr Buhari speech writers are disaster in the making. With all due respect someone should send English teacher to Aso Rock.
Truthfully I don't have a problem with Mr president, but is stupid for us to keep liars as our leaders, we as a nation have grown pass this for God sake. How we keep making the same mistake is legendary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by munchfani: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2015
SHUT UP!
Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Earthkumy(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2015
munchfani:
SHUT UP!
how do u expect Nigeria to move forward with people like you?

5 Likes

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by munchfani: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Earthkumy:
how do u expect Nigeria to move forward with people like you?
YOU NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR WRITING SKILLS BEFORE CRITICIZING MY PRESIDENT.

3 Likes

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Earthkumy(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2015
munchfani:
there's nothing like skill in what I wrote, I just wrote the truth gbam.

4 Likes

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Earthkumy(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2015
munchfani:
you are defending president Buhari for lying to Nigerians, that's why Nigeria will not move forward, because people like you will always be around him to tell him nothing is wrong with him lying.

2 Likes

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2015
munchfani:
SHUT UP!
"you be omo ale". Quote me anywhere
Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2015
munchfani:
SHUT UP!

I won't allow you to shut-up someone who is strugling to make a point like that.
You should have adviced him politely to go back to school. grin grin

Buh he's right duo!! cheesy
Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Abduljohn(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
My question to the poster is, why do Nigerians complain on everything? U hadly hear developed country complaining abt dia leader, if he ignore u, u complain he appealed u re n't satisfied I beg free dis man na his time.

Note: I belong to no party n I belong to every party.

1 Like

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Earthkumy:
you are defending president Buhari for lying to Nigerians, that's why Nigeria will not move forward, because people like you will always be around him to tell him nothing is wrong with him lying.

I just decifer what this dude dey do, him dey CONSTRUCT grammar with him dialect...interesting!

1 Like

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by munchfani: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"you be omo ale". Quote me anywhere
BUHARI YOUR MENTOR.
Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Earthkumy(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Abduljohn:
My question to the poster is, why do Nigerians complain on everything? U hadly hear developed country complaining abt dia leader, if he ignore u, u complain he appealed u re n't satisfied I beg free dis man na his time.

Note: I belong to no party n I belong to every party.
developed world don't allow their president to lie. Lies can kick them out of office. But we are so devilish that lies are being glorified, our leaders just open their mouth and poo lies

1 Like

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Earthkumy(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2015
The problem is not on Buhari english usage, but understanding the little he can speak, so that he can be able to do what ever that comes out his mouth.
Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by stinggy(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Earthkumy:
“After I was sworn-in, I said I will have my cabinet in September. I expect that
Nigerians should ask me questions after the 30th of September if I do not do so,” President Buhari said
Mr president where is your cabinet as you promised? We are in October 3 sir.
I will have "means the deal has been done"
You just submitted name of ministers doesn't mean you have ministers.
I think Mr Buhari speech writers are disaster in the making. With all due respect someone should send English teacher to Aso Rock.
Truthfully I don't have a problem with Mr president, but is stupid for us to keep liars as our leaders, we as a nation have grown pass this for God sake. How we keep making the same mistake is legendary.
We already have one in you, no need sending another.
Walk down and introduce yourself to the security men as the new teacher
Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by DMerciful(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Op you are right. The President said he'll have his cabinet by 30 Sept but now we got only a list that is not complete. Buhari does not have the capacity or potential to move us forward and its obvious for any thinking person to see. But the scary part is that 90% of Nigerians are dishonest....so how can Nigeria move forward? Nigeria cannot move forward when people have double standards for assessment. undecided

1 Like

Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by Earthkumy(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2015
stinggy:

We already have one in you, no need sending another.
Walk down and introduce yourself to the security men as the new teacher
hahahhahha are u serious? let me tell my mommy first, abeg. Ahahhahahahahhahahahahha
Re: When My President Is A Bloody Liar by apcpdpallscam(f): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigeria is under a spell.no one seems to b in d mood of criticizing Mr president.it's either he has hypnotized d media or he is doing well so far.you n I know buhari not understood y he is there.

(1) (Reply)

In Less Than A Year President Buhari Has Visited All The Countries In The World. / We The Masses Are The One Paying For The MTN Fine / Photos Of One Of The Injured Victims Of Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.