Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? (3384 Views)

"Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / Pls Why Is FG Using Nnamdi Kanu To Deflate Attention From Recent BH Activities? / Lai Mohammed Begs Journalists Against Reporting BH Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by emmasege: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2015
One wonders why every single bh activity was over-reported & celebrated by the media in GEJ' s days why the reverse is the case in PMB's time even in the face of escalating trend.
I keep saying that never in the history of this country has there been a 'commercialized' media who choose to feed the masses with what their pay masters want & not the prevailing situation in town.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Its called intelligence. We don't need a lousy media in this fight against insurgence. There has been reported cases of military ambush,counter attacks and futile operations due to leaked info from the media making public the military's next strategy and intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by munchfani: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by PassingShot(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Why not you report the ones known to you but not reported by the media?
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigeria Government through its security forces have significantly depleted and degrade BHT capabilities both military and manpower.
what we are experiencing is an upsurge in the use of cells train and deployed in our town.
Relevent intelligence agencies have been carrying out black ops that will never be reported in dailies using tactical teams to hunt and stop cells.
Government is upgrading human and technological intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and stop soft target attack

3 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by AlPeter: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Boko haram activities have always been under reported even in GEJ's time
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2015
OP you are only being mischievous. where is your proof that they are being under reported.

people like you will always hate. instead of you to acknowledge that boko haram activities have reduced you turn it on it's head, I don't blame u, since that's how you look at the world, upside down I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Codedb2: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Its called intelligence. We don't need a lousy media in this fight against insurgence. There has been reported cases of military ambush,counter attacks and futile operations due to leaked info from the media making public the military's next strategy and intelligence.

Just shut the Bleep up!
What the hell are saying?
All the shootings and bomb blasts around the world
Don't you see media reports on them.
Keep on keeping mute one day ur relation will be a victim.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by rozayx5(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Nigeria Government through its security forces have significantly depleted and degrade BHT capabilities both military and manpower.
what we are experiencing is an upsurge in the use of cells train and deployed in our town.
Relevent intelligence agencies have been carrying out black ops that will never be reported in dailies using tactical teams to hunt and stop cells.
Government is upgrading human and technological intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and stop soft target attack

all this useless grama did not save a life.when i lost a friend yesternight gtf outter here bastarrd thunder fire APC and buhareyundecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Acidosis(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
...Because the Comptroller General of Universal Propaganda, His Royal Majesty Oba 'Ojuyobo' Asiwaju Tinubu and His Media & Situation Allies (TVC, The Nation, Shiroro Reporters, etc) have all vowed to continually deceive the irredeemable 'gullibles' till the end of time.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Orjioorji(f): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2015
Because the aim of creating the group has been achieved which is making Nigeria ungovernable .
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2015
A monarch was kidnapped on Wednesday in Kogi by fulani herdsmen and NO single reputable media, except Punch, made any report.

People are dying everyday and getting robbed along Kabba-Obajana road in Kogi by these same fulani herdsmen, but because the media and company are scared and have determined to leak the stinky wounds of a presidential bas'tard, they've willed their utilities and the leftover conscience for eternal propaganda and destruction.

Let them continue the ''under-reportings." The day these sects will destroy their families, no one will make any meaningful report.

Presently in Kabba Kogi state, all the banks have closed their doors. Kabba is a big town with a fair population, and only 1 ATM is working in the whole of the town! Igbos in the town closed their shops on Thursday following a rumour (an attempt by fulani armed criminals to destroy & steal every stealable). UBA in Kabba lost an ATM, robbers walked in and uprooted a well mounted ATM machine! Mind you, UBA share same fence with a Police station!

Who can stop them? Burantai, the snake commando?

If Lokoja, the state capital could be rendered helpless alongside the so called DSS, what's the hope and fate of a common town in the state?

We are enjoying the "under-reportings" smiley

TVC officials from Lagos came into a Kogi town with their APC man - Audu & Faleke for some useless campaigns, they deceived the masses on TV using their edited videos. Why didn't they report how Faleke was rejected in Kogi villages? Why didn't they report the manner with which Okene boys stoned Audu? LOLLL

WE LOVE THIS ERA OF PROPAGANDA grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by evansvenus(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2015
I wonder same!seem nigeria's news outlet as been rendered incommunicado when it comes to bokoharam news reportage!
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Is this supposed to be a joke or what exactly?

Tales by a Psycophant

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by omenka(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
emmasege:
One wonders why every single bh activity was over-reported & celebrated by the media in GEJ' s days why the reverse is the case in PMB's time even in the face of escalating trend.
I keep saying that never in the history of this country has there been a 'commercialized' media who choose to feed the masses with what their pay masters want & not the prevailing situation in town.

It pains me to comment on useless threads like this, but just to ask, can you tell us of a SINGLE incident you know of that wasn't reported in the media?

poiZon:

thr was bomb blast yesterday at abuja, we r still at the reportage of on the spot witness. no media outfit has properly reported what happened and how many souls died.
2. the fulaniherdsmen and boko haram invasion of dss office at kogi statewas under reported, it happened on a saturday if am not mistaken, but we really got to hear abt d whole incident on monday. lemme also inform you that the number one media outfit in reporting all these carnage during gej tenure which include nation, Saharareporters.com, premiumtimes, punch are now being begged before they do what they knew how to do best.
as for me and my family we will look up to the Hills, cos that is where our help cometh. not from lies and deceit from propaganda driven government.
Here are links from the media houses reporting what you people claim are not reported or "under reported".

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190623-gunmen-attack-kogi-sss-office-kill-policeman.html

www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-attacks-kogi-dss-office-frees-30-suspects/

thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-attack-dss-office-in-kogi/

saharareporters.com/2015/09/21/breaking-news-gunmen-kidnapped-former-sgf-olu-falae-ondo-state

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190601-fulani-herdsmen-working-for-boko-haram-falae.html

thenationonlineng.net/fct-perm-sec-police-boss-condemn-abuja-bomb-blasts/

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190962-boko-haram-returns-to-abuja-bombs-15-to-death-in-kuje-nyanya-attacks.html

www.punchng.com/news/bomb-blast-pieces-of-human-flesh-litter-abuja-suburb/

saharareporters.com/2015/10/02/bomb-explosions-rock-several-places-abuja-casualty-figures-unclear

Here are links to the incidences you specifically mentioned and alleged were "not properly" reported.

Now, tell me, what do you people achieve from spreading these blatant lies??

Where lies the boundary between "properly reporting" an incident of these nature and "reporting" them??

You complain about every damn thing and blame it on APC then and now- was APC stronger than the FG then?? How come APC controlled the press, controlled generation of electricity, controlled security, controlled the entire masses that rose up to protest against the sitting govt in 2012?? If APC was that powerful, then doesn't that mean the government was totally incompetent

You guys are just so bitter Jonathan was defeated and can't seem to recover from the loss even those the immediate losers have moved on. Rid yourselves of this unnecessary hatred, its making you guys lost it completely.

@Obiagelli, incidentally, you and I are asking him the same question. I really want him to tell me the distinction between "properly reporting" and incident and "reporting" it. And he might like to show us how they were "properly" reported then in contrast to how they are reported these days. I have provided him links he claim do not exist.

Op (who claims they were "over-reported" then) and poiZon, we are waiting for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Codedb2:

Just shut the Bleep up!
What the hell are saying?
All the shootings and bomb blasts around the world
Don't you see media reports on them.
Keep on keeping mute one day ur relation will be a victim.
Holy Ghost fire! I reject that. Its obvious you have no inkling about the activities and combat strategies of the force. Propaganda,mute-attacks and tactful reports are all tools used by any force to curtail crime. In as much as public awareness and situation report is imperative,vital leakage of the military combat strategies should be curtailed. (If only he understands)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Acidosis(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by badnature: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2015
this is the game plan,if the stop showing you the carnage of bokoharam you will assume the are winning even when the are not,it part of propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Trut(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2015
I also wonder ooo

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Is this supposed to be a joke or what exactly?

Tales by a Psycophant

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]
Believe it or not
DSS,NMI,DIA,NAIC are upgrading human and technological
intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and
stop soft target attack in our hinterlands as the military is doubling military maneuvers to totally degrade and liquidated the enemy.
the Biafra link should be investigated properly its is viable n possible

1 Like

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Codedb2: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Holy Ghost fire! I reject that. Its obvious you have no inkling about the activities and combat strategies of the force. Propaganda,mute-attacks and tactful reports are all tools used by any force to curtail crime. In as much as public awareness is imperative,vital leakage of the military combat strategies should be curtailed. (If only he understands)

Why are you saying it now
What happened during Jonathan's regime?
Call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by skipofem(f): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2015
I ws just saying this last night,since last night till date no one has called me to ask how am doing or if I ws affected by the twin blast as am in Abj, unlike before where countless calls enter, from left to right, obviously the media was a great tool of propaganda against the previous regime, Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Codedb2:

Why are you saying it now
What happened during Jonathan's regime?
Call a spade a spade
the mass failure in the combat against insurgence in the previous administration was linked to sabotage,betrayal and BH insiders leaking vital info to the terrorist sect. Thus giving them upper hands to prepare for any planned attack that was to be unleashed by the military. However,this gat to stop. Military confidence has to be restored and tactful information decimation employed. Inasmuch,this doesn't stop the military from reporting unfolding situations and development in this struggle.
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Acidosis(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
skipofem:
I ws just saying this last night,since last night till date no one has called me to ask how am doing or if I ws affected by the twin blast as am in Abj, unlike before where countless calls enter, from left to right, obviously the media was a great tool of propaganda against the previous regime, Smh
It is well my sister. May God continue to guide & protect you.

cc: Seun

2 Likes

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Riodiao(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Apc e rat will always justify every negative actions. Are people now so dumb or worthless?

1 Like

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:

Apc e rat will always justify every negative actions. Are people now so dumb or worthless?
mind you,I'm an staunch supporter of GEJ and PDP. APC is even not a second thought.
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Firefire(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2015
skipofem:

Painful angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2015
We have so many jobless policemen and soldiers in Lagos. What are they doing there?

Nigerian citizens in the villages and towns are not less-humans. Some people are scared of going to farm in my state.

Saraki is not our problem, Tinubu must stop this show of cowardice! If the propaganda persists, Buhari would assume all is well with Nigeria (remember he's surrounded by propaganda utilities like The Nation and Sahara Reporters). The man Buhari would never be allowed to read or hear from nonpartisan folks like Channels, et al.
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by ahaz: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2015
emmasege:

God bless you op. exactly my taught. and the apc wing of nairaland only view topics like this as a guest.the truth of the matter is that the north has succeded in fooling all of us, they have bullied us to submission and we knew it not...like i always say,today they did it to an ijaaw man tomorow it will be an igbo man or yoruba, we always forgot that an injury to one is injury to all.look at the case of the herdsmen, from jos,to nasarawa to benue and now south west...and we nigerians all kept quite as notting is hapening.thats why the north can do anything and get away with it cos we refuse to challange them as nigerians rather than as a region or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Believe it or not
DSS,NMI,DIA,NAIC are upgrading human and technological
intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and
stop soft target attack in our hinterlands as the military is doubling military maneuvers to totally degrade and liquidated the enemy.
the Biafra link should be investigated properly its is viable n possible
They better be fast about it, too many innocent people cut in this
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2015
emmasege:

Please give examples
Re: Why Are BH Activities Now Being Under-reported By The Media? by ahaz: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
so you mean this cells werent existing in the time of gei or the army have not been conducting black ops all this while, you hypocrisy to stink to the heavens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / / Peter Obi Responds To Multiple Watch Pictures, Says They Are All The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.