Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (3382 Views)

Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo / FCC Seals Martin Elechi's Home In Ebonyi / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by mokoshalb(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: by WIZGUY69(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2015
mcheeeew
Re: by T4taiwo(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Lol
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: by CACAWA(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:
I do watch news every day and read papers but it seems that ebonyi is left out state in nigeria no news coming out from there..

anybody here also feeling so

if u are residing in ebonyi or u ave once been there pls notify! i gat alot of question!!!..
how far my man...its been ages o
Re: by redsconsult(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
is ebonyi a state in NIgeria or a street in BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Not only Ebonyi..... ever thought of Kebbi state?... and Zamfara?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by mokoshalb(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: by lionduke(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:
I do watch news every day and read papers but it seems that ebonyi is left out state in nigeria no news coming out from there..

if u are residing in ebonyi or u ave once been there pls notify! i gat alot of question!!!..

Am from Ebonyi State, but i reside in Enugu State.
Send in your questions and i will give answers to the best of my knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: by Chimezie198(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2015
mtchewwwww... dat their governor wey no gree reduce schl fees. why dem no go dey anonymous? dey just carry dem complete 36 states

1 Like

Re: by mokoshalb(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: by mokoshalb(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: by Herald47: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Instead of them to be heard in the news that their allocations can't pay nepa bill or begging other state to help them out of hunger or even protesting for 11 months of unpaid salaries and been shouting "ah aregbe,ah aregbe ejo sir,ah aregbe egbami oo" it's better they are not heard at all.

23 Likes

Re: by mokoshalb(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: by IGBOPRINCE: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:

why is edo,benue,osun,jigawa,bayelsa,taraba,etc I do read news everyday and I read papers but it seem the states I mentions re left out state in nigeria, no news coming from those state too, why?

1 Like

Re: by Chimezie198(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
why is edo,benue,osun,jigawa,bayelsa,taraba,etc I do read news everyday and I read papers but it seem the states I mentions re left out state in nigeria, no news coming from those state too, why?
u sure say no be back of newspaper where dem sack chelsea mourinho u dey read?
This chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: by highpriest4: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:

how large is the state
larger than Lagos, anambra, imo......
Next question

1 Like

Re: by MyndABastard: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Do you know the meaning of anonymous?

1 Like

Re: by ajoguegbe(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Its you that dont listen to news or listen with a mindset. Last week Ebonyi was in the News as the Governor had paid december salary and shared rice while Imo and others are still owing many months. it was even on Nairaland front page with over 35000 views https://www.nairaland.com/2819585/umahi-distributes-made-in-ebonyi-rice-workers/3

PLEASE GO AND LEARN THE MEANING OF ANONYMOUS, even a junior secondary school person should know it

2 Likes

Re: by mokoshalb(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: by Ijaya123: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2015
One of the lands of the rising s....
Re: by Ijaya123: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2015
ajoguegbe:
Its you that dont listen to news or listen with a mindset. Last week Ebonyi was in the News as the Governor had paid december salary and shared rice while Imo and others are still owing many months. it was even on Nairaland front page with over 35000 views https://www.nairaland.com/2819585/umahi-distributes-made-in-ebonyi-rice-workers/3

PLEASE GO AND LEARN THE MEANING OF ANONYMOUS, even a junior secondary school person should know it

So paying of salaries is now an achievement that should be celebrated?

These politicians have really destroyed the psyche of our people o.

What a pity.
Re: by lionduke(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:

how large is the state
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonyi

I will answer any sensible question that you can`t find online about the salt of the nation.
Bring it on.......
Re: by highpriest4: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:

HOW is dre level of education dre
not too impressive but their cut off mark for unity school is still far greater than that of borno, yobe, bauchi, adamawa (that are always on d news)

3 Likes

Re: by obayaya(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:

Ebonyi silently developing at a very fast pace.. With an Impressive IGR.. ranking 9th in the Country and 2nd in the South East

The government seem to have a goal they are pursuing.. And in my opinion, that dream is to make Ebonyi an agricultural and mining hub in South Eastern Nigeria

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:

mehn ebonyian and:your correct the present and past governors always hijacke our radio stations and it's used for praising them and worstly if our want to eat beans our radio station will broadcast it
Re: by nobilie: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good question. Do you hear Gombe, zamfara, kebbi, Katrina? This States need to step up.
Re: by Eledan: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
It's just another backward state, just like Abia.
Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Hardly would you see a non-Igbo residing there.
Re: by tpiar: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Breaking News: APC Leading In 13 Lgas - @saharareporters / SEE The Audience On Sit When President Buhari Gave His Speech At UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.