Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. (2767 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear / Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2015
I have a friend, his name is Daniel. His girlfriend left him after he's done a lot for her,like alot,he went as far asgettin her ajob even when he hadnone,and even enroling her @ uniben part time. Now she's leaving him for ssome guy in school,painful enough he told me she asked him"what do u want to do with ur life" that was painful cos hegave her all. cry sad angry

Now she's leaving him for another guy maybe there in uniben,accourding to him,the girl told him she was a virgin,so he personally refused to defy her even when she wanted it. Now,my friend iis hrtbroken,hes thinking of going to beg her,cos he loves her,but she has moved on. Pls. What is your candid advice. Thanks.
kiss

BTW,I joined nairaland todaybecos of this issue grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Vinshu(f): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2015
A thread like this makes me sick.

P.s your friend is a fool. Tell him to move on with his life. And tell him to discontinue the education of the girl. After all he has paid for a year. What about the years left? If he stops, she comes back.

And how in Hell would she leave him? The person sponsoring her education? Nairaland is something else. Stories that were cooked but not cooked well or got burnt on the fire.

Thank You.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by kilode100(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2015
Your friend is a maga. Tell him to move on....

He has been raped from behind like a gay.

23 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by donholy28(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2015
first go and buy chains....some guys never learn from other peoples experiences... don't trust girls
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by McCarlito(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2015

Ever since sex became easy to get;
Love became hard to find angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Mutuwa(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Let him move on as well.kindness will always beget kindness and vice versa. If all that he had done for her was done with a clean intent and goodwill,then the Almighty will fight for him.
No one can compel an unwilling lover to resume love to someone he/she doesn't love no more.

For the girl. .
When you leave a man with a vision for a man with a television, u will one day see that man with a vision in your husband's television.

"Woman wey never see problem... Na im dey still hold breast run"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by dharay99: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2015
sad
is he ohk at all.?
Fine he spent all on her buh †o qo beq her.?
Dahts s†uuuuuupid.
He should gather himself up even if i† will
†ake months, & move on
In life yhu lose & qain.

& btw, 0p yhu can help him ou† u kno. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Will this storm matter in 10years time?
Ask him that question smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
He's going mad or he's mad?

Only a mad person can do all that for a woman who isn't his wife.

So your friend is mad.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by sirsegsky(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2015
tell ur frnd to lock up cos she's not worh his death.......knod heads and smile.....kama is a bitch....btw y will i sponson a grls schooling ....some niggas sha
pinceprinz:
tell ur frnd to lock up cos she's not worh his death.......knod heads and smile.....kama is a bitch....btw y will i sponson a grls schooling ....some niggas sha

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2015
kilode100:
Your friend is a maga. Tell him to move on....

He has been raped from behind like a gay.
The annoying thing is that this very girl will label all men dogs, heartless and wicked when karma visits her maybe through her present guy or future husband.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2015
He should invest in another one again, winners don't quit . undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2015
pinceprinz:

I wish he knew dat, because for now he is so down. cry
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Shebarh(f): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Why can't guys learn undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by jrerico1(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2015
No Nigerian guy can be this foolish. Training a bi.t.ch?? grin This gotta be in jokes section

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Vinshu:

P.s your friend is a fool. Tell him to move on with his life. And tell him to discontinue the education of the girl. After all he has paid for a year. What about the years left? If he stops, she comes back.

And how in Hell would she leave him? The person sponsoring her education? Nairaland is something else. Stories that were cooked but not cooked well or got burnt on the fire.

Thank You.

My sister, even mi as a girl have talked to dis guy but yet he still talks abt his love for her all d time. cool
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by IamLEGEND1: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2015
sissies like him deserve to be treated like trash

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Related thread like this loitering nairaland , with so many advices given yet no lessons learnt

There is just one answer, very easy and very difficult: MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

No need going to beg her. He got her job but he doesnt have one. How about getting himself a job . Let him use this as a motivation to get a good job .

In no time he will always find his true love. Most of us get it wrong because we are all in a hurry to have a gf/bf/ sex.

Move on abeg

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2015
McCarlito:

Ever since sex became easy to get;
Love became hard to get

Yeah, very tru

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by McCarlito(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:

Yeah, very tru
No vex Ooooo are u taken
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Djicemob: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Oh there goes another "my friend" story undecided
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2015
McCarlito:

No vex Ooooo are u taken

No, single but not searching grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by McCarlito(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
majamajic:
@ Bolded:
No be only Winners na Deeper Life grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Adasun(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
He's going mad or he's mad?

Only a mad person can do all that for a woman who isn't his wife.
So your friend is mad.
na luv da cos am
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by McCarlito(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:

No, single but not searching grin grin grin grin grin
Aha!!! I am Darlington but u can call me Darling for a start.....

NB: I am also Single and not Searching I think that makes us alike grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by menix(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Op advise ur friend to stop yahoo yahoo nd get himsef a job.
D gal left bcous he had no direction.
Pls guys learn, no gal is worth selling ur brain cous of d future. Eche di ime( morrow is pregnant).

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by hebenezher(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
majamajic:
ah owe you one bitch........ undecided o.p your friend is the appropriate definition of dumbness, chaiii.. That babe wise, imagine, you invested so much on a babe, she appreciated you much and believes you're the right and righteous man to take away her virginity, and you did is dissagree. She's actually convinced and found that weird, thinking you're impotent. She had to save her future

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by ojun50(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Benin girls are always like that
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
ojun50:
Benin girls are always like that

Hey hey... sad
Excuse mi angry point of correction, Not all grin grin
Dia r still good, sweet, humble,caring,loving,gifted,pretty n respectful once like us grin kiss
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Vinshu:

Thank You.
She's found a new flame...nd perhaps,the new dude's promised to sponsor her.
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
What a fool!
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:

My sister, even mi as a girl have talked to dis guy but yet he still talks abt his love for her all d time. cool
That kind of stupid love...U've got time talking to him,though. If he's not totally foolish (no offense),he should know it's time to move on nd start doing it real fast ....He's begging her to come bk..the heck!!!!
BTW,by what means did he sponsor her since yhu mentioned he didn't have a job?

#Philosopher Quëën#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Caught After Sending "Sexy" Snapchat To Husband With Another Man / Sex & Fast -A True Life Story - PART VIII / See How My Maid F**cks Me With My Parent’s Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.