Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" (1216 Views)

"Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by OwoLee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why do people call osinbajo a mere commissioner, have they forgotten that, life itself is a level, u climb the ladder step by step. GEJ was Alamesigha nd Obasanjo’s boy before, see where God lifted him to, Alaimeseigha will refer to him as Sir now...Tinubu is a political Father to the Vice president, but them no born am well make he call am him boy. He will always address him my excellence...Fashola was tinubu puppet before, they are now at the top. No man is an island, you won't get to the top without someone's recommendation. Pls, my fellow Nigerians, let's not get used to addressing the Vice President a mere Commissioner or tinubu's puppet...We all voted for Him alongside PMB to help put Nigeria in better shape...thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by Obijulius: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sorry but to quote you: he remains a mere commissioner and tinubu puppet.

I stand by our unofficial veepee El Rufai, the only man who fought for this mumu change on this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by Riodiao(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Op, u mean Buhari's houseboy? Or tinubu's house boy

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by freez2ryme(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Because dat is exactly what he is

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
#Oyami lenu oooo...? Them want make he supersede him boss ?
Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by Mogidi: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls, my fellow Nigerians, let's not get used to addressing the Vice President a mere Commissioner or tinubu's puppet.

I have never called him Tinubu's puppet, I refer to him by his real name of Prof.Yeye Osibanjo.
Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by shammah1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Because of his stature maybe. Lol but he deserves respect as our VP though

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by famola(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
some people need to grow up,pleas let us give him what is due to him respect him[,age academic qualification & as Vice President]

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
The mere commissioner
Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by kernel501: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Before now... no part of this nation would engage in such a mess, calling a duly elected official names, but our Yoruba brothers started it by calling Jonathan, Clueless.
They didn't know they were setting up a precedent that will hurt them. Today the President and the vice both enjoy dirty branding like they did to Joe.
Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
common mere commissioner
Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by OwoLee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:
Op, u mean Buhari's houseboy? Or tinubu's house boy

He's neither both...u know he earn his qualifications legitimately, he became a professor of Law at that and rose to the highest accolades as a SAN also, to become the attorney General of the state, also special assistant to the then attorney General of the federation. Such a person is more than what you term a "houseboy".Pray you achieve such a features. Pls let's stop this Yeye names calling, He is the Vice president Of Nigeria...
Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by OwoLee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mogidi:

I have never called him Tinubu's puppet, I refer to him by his real name of Prof.Yeye Osibanjo.

Even though u don't respect his positions as a Vice president, respect his age and achievement and status as a Man of God...he's not a Yeye man...Ok!
Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by OwoLee(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
kernel501:
Before now... no part of this nation would engage in such a mess, calling a duly elected official names, but our Yoruba brothers started it by calling Jonathan, Clueless.
They didn't know they were setting up a precedent that will hurt them. Today the President and the vice both enjoy dirty branding like they did to Joe.

@kernel501, u got it wrong, yorubas never abused Jonathan, that's a big misconception...I remember vividly when Jonathan was contesting for president for the first time, Nobody ever called him any names like ordinary Lecturer or deputy governor, every tribe supported the man to become the President of the country that time, and if you could recall, Prof. Wole soyinka was a leading force for that call...GEJ started receiving criticism when people felt his government was not been fair to the plight of Nigerians which include you nd I. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the vice president of this country within a short period of time, and names like this are already springing up, I don't feel it's ideal, and is any sign of encouragement to the new government. The New Federal government lead by PMB & PYO deserves our support not mockery...thank you!
Re: Why Are People Calling Osinbajo A "Mere Commissioner" Or "Tinubu's Puppet" by kernel501: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
OwoLee:

@kernel501, u got it wrong, yorubas never abused Jonathan, that's a big misconception...I remember vividly when Jonathan was contesting for president for the first time, Nobody ever called him any names like ordinary Lecturer or deputy governor, every tribe supported the man to become the President of the country that time, and if you could recall, Prof. Wole soyinka was a leading force for that call...GEJ started receiving criticism when people felt his government was not been fair to the plight of Nigerians which include you nd I. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the vice president of this country within a short period of time, and names like this are already springing up, I don't feel it's ideal, and is any sign of encouragement to the new government. The New Federal government lead by PMB & PYO deserves our support not mockery...thank you!

You now talk of decorum, when Lai Mohammad called a sitting president, Clueless... it became a mantra for every Yoruba youth, now another person have called your own Mere commissioner, get used to it and stop asking people to stop.

(1) (Reply)

Oliseh Is A Fluke - Christian Chukwu / Is This Really What Is Going To Happen in Nigeria In 2019? (photo) / Tension As Nigerian Fans Display Biafran Flag During U23 Match Against Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.