Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn (2124 Views)

‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) / Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend / Another Biafran Conflict Is Unwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by dialfa: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Last night was a warning for Alison Madueke.

Don't start again.
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by MikelEleta(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is what I call Conspiracy theories. The more you look, the less you see "Abracadabra". I don't even know which theory to believe again

1 Like

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by lekkipropertyy: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
ode... as if you and your family won't burn with the zoo if it burn... children of hate

9 Likes

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by dialfa: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
lekkipropertyy:
ode... as if you and your family won't burn with the zoo if it burn... children of hate

We will be in the forest while it burns
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by alaoeri: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
dialfa:

Mumunatu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by IamforGod: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Op u sick!

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by dialfa: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
IamforGod:
Op u sick!

I know
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by Magician1503(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
dialfa:

1 Like

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by Kastonkastroll(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
dialfa:

you will be in the forest which is located in the same Nigeria you want to burn. grin. I like your logic

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by shammah1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lol. It's well my Igbo brothers and sisters
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by dialfa: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you will be in the forest which is located in the same Nigeria you want to burn. grin. I like your logic

you sound like a yoruba coward

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by Kastonkastroll(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
dialfa:

you sound like a yoruba coward
No, I'm iboes biggest nightmare undecided

7 Likes

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by DaBullIT(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
So, You admit that Massob or Ipob has something to do with the explosions right?
Uwazuruike's threat came true I hope the forests are dark and impenetrable

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by benjsniper33: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ooh, i see cos biafrans are animals living in zoos
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by lukaino(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
And is your anger the reason why you cant even spell the president's name correctly?
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by Horizona001(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
only making noise from the comfort of your room.....nonsense!!!?
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by Kingspin(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nawa o Nigeria has broken in our minds.
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by ruggedboy01: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tot she is from Niger delta Republic? undecided undecided

You people should leave biafrians alone angry sad angry
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Op b Yeye igbo internet warrior;wu probably cnt handle his fellw brother fist to fist;kon dey make mouth ere# Ode oshi;lo gbe ibon ko ja fun Biafra werey yin;kuro lori internet#

1 Like

Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by dialfa: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
WeedSeller:
Op b Yeye igbo internet warrior;wu probably cnt handle his fellw brother fist to fist;kon dey make mouth ere# Ode oshi;lo gbe ibon ko ja fun Biafra werey yin;kuro lori internet#

where is the antispambot when you need it
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by KingTom(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Don't you get it? We are in the zoo, while they are in the forest. grin
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by Samgreguc(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Idialfa you are not a good Biafran citizen.
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by anigbajumo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shout on Internet nd radio without any possible outcome in real life.....

Hw cum messi injured dis precious time?
Re: Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn by LoveMachine(m): 1:59am On Oct 04, 2015
dialfa:
Last night was a warning for Alison Madueke.

Don't start again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5v8r0rNk0

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: El-rufai Set To Marry PMB Daughter (photo) / Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.