Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (30720 Views)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthmans2012: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2016
hammedah001:

You are a stupid fool, where in the quran was it stated that the Muhammed was poised

Terrorist!!!

What killed Muhammad and where is it written ?
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by true2god: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2016
hammedah001:

You are a stupid fool, where in the quran was it stated that the Muhammed was poised
If you believe in the hadith and the sunnahh of the islamic prophet, you will believe that profiteer mohammed (shitt be upon him) died of food poisoning. You dont need to be hurt, that the ugly reality muslims must accept. We do not compile the hadith and the sira, it was done by islamic historian of great repute whom you guys do called 'islamic scholars'. See the hadith below that reported how your prophet died:

Bukhari's Hadith 3.786: Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

Bukhari's Hadith 4.394: Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you
will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

Ibn Sa'd page 249: Verily a Jewish woman presented
poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

Former Nigeria head of state, General Sani Abacha, was also reported to have died of food poisoning.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
true2god:
Do not forget, islam is the religion of the peace. Don't insult mohammed , in Saudi Arabia, or else you will be beheaded.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:
The quran claims Allah didn't allow the Jews to kill Jesus, he found someone else to die in his stead.

Quran 4:157-158 Shakir] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Muhammad, allahh's greatest prophet was allowed to eat poison, as a result of which he died. Gabriel prayed for him and promised allahh would heal him, but it was a failed promise as he eventually died after two years of agony. I symphatize with him though because he must have passed through hell for the two whole years.

Then I wonder why allahh would allow Muhammad, his GREATEST prophet to eat poison in the first place and then unable to heal him after he had eaten it?

What was special about Jesus, the ordinary son of Mary and a lesser prophet to Muhammad (according to muslims' belief) that allahh would treat him specially and would not allow the people to kill him disgracefully, while other prophets (including Muhammad) were killed?

Quranic revelation is a deceit as Jesus treatment by allahh shows He was more than a prophet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.