Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

True Love – Couple Weds In Intensive Care Unit As Groom Battles Cancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love – Couple Weds In Intensive Care Unit As Groom Battles Cancer (716 Views)

Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / Awww Checkout This Drunk In Love Couple, Gotta Have It Or Make It Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love – Couple Weds In Intensive Care Unit As Groom Battles Cancer by Esthersblog(f): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
An intensive care unit was recently turned into wedding chapel for one couple anxious to get married before it was too late.

Caleb Hanby and Bethany Davidson were married at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center last week, just hours after Hanby was rushed to the hospital due to breathing problems, according to the hospital.

Hanby, 28, was diagnosed last year with a rare cancer called rhabdomyosarcoma that affected his skeletal muscle in the jaw.

The couple had already planned for a quick wedding after the terminal diagnosis, but at the hospital Hanby was deteoriating quickly and they still had weeks before their wedding date. As a result the couple decided they should marry that day before Hanby’s health got even worse, according to the hospital.

“I knew it needed to happen that day,” said Davidson, 26, on the Vanderbilt University Medical Center website. “I couldn’t live without the opportunity to be married to my soul mate.”

“It made me feel complete,” The groom said on the Vanderbilt University Medical Center website.

Hanby died due to complications from his cancer on Thursday, 1 October, 2015, just over a week after saying his vows.

Source: www.esther.com.ng
Re: True Love – Couple Weds In Intensive Care Unit As Groom Battles Cancer by charijee(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Only in Europe
Pictures
Re: True Love – Couple Weds In Intensive Care Unit As Groom Battles Cancer by Sunnymatey(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
trust nija girls, for where, run 4 - 40, no reward fr widowhood.
Re: True Love – Couple Weds In Intensive Care Unit As Groom Battles Cancer by fullstreets: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
I think say na for LUTH e happen sef.
Re: True Love – Couple Weds In Intensive Care Unit As Groom Battles Cancer by khassy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Esthersblog:
An intensive care unit was recently turned into wedding chapel for one couple anxious to get married before it was too late.

Caleb Hanby and Bethany Davidson were married at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center last week, just hours after Hanby was rushed to the hospital due to breathing problems, according to the hospital.

Hanby, 28, was diagnosed last year with a rare cancer called rhabdomyosarcoma that affected his skeletal muscle in the jaw.

The couple had already planned for a quick wedding after the terminal diagnosis, but at the hospital Hanby was deteoriating quickly and they still had weeks before their wedding date. As a result the couple decided they should marry that day before Hanby’s health got even worse, according to the hospital.

“I knew it needed to happen that day,” said Davidson, 26, on the Vanderbilt University Medical Center website. “I couldn’t live without the opportunity to be married to my soul mate.”

“It made me feel complete,” The groom said on the Vanderbilt University Medical Center website.

Hanby died due to complications from his cancer on Thursday, 1 October, 2015, just over a week after saying his vows.

Source: www.esther.com.ng

so after everything the woman is now married to a dead man abi

if that's love.. I rather jump in a crocodile infested swamp undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Single? Read Ways To Make You More Attractive To Men / Direction / Difference Between Nigerian And American Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.