Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight (22700 Views)

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Osinbajo, El-rufai At Energy Event In London / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by SeverusSnape(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

Silly rants of a demented mind.
Pained she-male zombie. You're free to go.
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by PentiumPro(f): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Pained she-male zombie. You're free to go.
You are an edddiot! If not you won't be looking for how to repay APC supporters to what they did to your hero.
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by VirginFinder: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
u see why illiteracy is high in Nigeria, read my post again and check urs.

ok let me help u what I meant was that the so called Dr was wrong and clueless to blame "" Jonathanians for the rise of Fulani killings in the south"". read well before rushing to quote.

You are trying to be smart.
What I mean is that the rise in/existence of Fulani criminal activities in the south is not a function of the Fulani-led govt.
Hence, referring to such as a repercussion of voting for PMB especially in the SW by the Jonathanians is a no no.
Got it?

1 Like

Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by bonechamberlain(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are trying to be smart.
What I mean is that the rise in/existence of Fulani criminal activities in the south is not a function of the Fulani-led govt.
Hence, referring to such as a repercussion of voting for PMB especially in the SW by the Jonathanians is a no no.
Got it?
but the so called doctor attributed the rise of Fulani killings to "Jonathanians" or didn't u see that in the writeup.
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by SeverusSnape(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are an edddiot! If not you won't be looking for how to repay APC supporters to what they did to your hero.
You're a buharistic goat. We are not repaying anything, we're saying the truth.

The stark truth.
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by christinie(f): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
GEJ conceded defeat even though APC rigged the election, yet you people don't want to allow the peaceful man to rest. Gej will forever be blessed.
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by Emmafrancis: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"Wana Osinbajo monahiki ne" - El-rufai

That was the exact thing El-rufai said. grin

He insulted the "vice president", simple!

El-rufai is the unofficial vice president.
Pls what does the hausa phrase mean. Interpret in English would like to know. Thanks
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Emmafrancis:

Pls what does the hausa phrase mean. Interpret in English would like to know. Thanks
It means "This Osinbajo is a two faced hypocrite".
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by Emmafrancis: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It means "This Osinbajo is a two faced hypocrite".
Oh ok. Thanks.
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Vanguard Newspaper is a Useless Tabloid! Governor Wike picks their bills on a monthly basis! I can't buy nor ready an news from them!

na english be this abeg?
can this be English?
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by drstone1: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
[sub][/sub]
neocortex:
This jobless man is hoping that one day Buhari will sack Garba sheu and hire him.
I wish him goodluck.

Why wish him Goodluck. I wish Him buhari...! As if El Rufai and his Brothers don't know how fortunes can change very quickly in life. Whoever ever Tot of an Osinbajo vice president?..Tinubu did all He can possibly do to actualize his Vee Pee ambition including demonising GEJ only for an unknown ' munafuki' to be cruising in his dream position... Time has shown that no condition is permanent and they intend to checkmate this Brainy professor in case of a sudden and unexpected turn of events.

Hel Rufia,..dont mind Peregrine and his chaff verbosity. Show yourself more and more! You might just upset the unthinkable. I wish you buhari in ur effort as well.

1 Like

Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by aksule(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
How l wish this Brimah of a person will devote his time and energy in advising our president for good governance and stop hallucinating.
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by gawu1: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
DWJOBScom:
Anyone who desires or encourages a fight between public figures is certainly not a GEJ fan!

Well the propaganda ridden party named APC must find someone to pay for their failure
So you mean the Fani Kayodes, the Fayoses, the Orubebes, the Omokaros, the Asaris, too numerous to mention, are not JonaTHANIANS? Then, tell me who is.
My friend, this well written piece has captured them and their intention very well. In fact, Vanguard is their main platform. If you want negative news especially about gov't just consult them. Nigeria must not improve because Buhari must fail, as if he (Buhari) was responsible for their own failures to perform when power then. According to them, APC has used propaganda to dislodged them out of power, they w'll employ same propaganda against it to win back power. Therefore, even where there is no scene one must be created and fed the public since most Nigerians, to them, are gullibles. Sometimes, they would declare feign support for Mr President to look good an opposition while their foot soldiers the likes of Fani (who detest change but would go on changing his own name) would continue to promote embers of ethnic hatred and religion division with intention to score chip point.
Every move to correct the mess inherited from them, they would either tag it witching hunting or selective application of justice. You will hear 'what about Ameachi, and Fashola, Tinubu nko?' Where an APC man is involved, like saraki case, they quickly go on his defense to win him in case.. Several times, they've invented fight btw Tinubu & Buhari, Tinubu & Fashola, Ameachi & Tinubu, etc. The latest one is the El-Rufa'i vs Osibanjo. So also, we ve heard stories how Buhari is northernising nigeria, plan to move out Aso Rock chapel from the villa. All in all just to set one section against the other, one religion against the other.
Unfortunate for them, the tricks are not working as wanted. The APC machine is proving indestructible. Mr president independence day speech has said it all. The only fear in the land now since the new sheriff arrived is the fear of retribution.
But in a final note, if fighting corruption is Witchhunting, them all witches must be hunted to the last end. Let the wailing wailers keep wailing
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by kodlins(f): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
onenaira3:
Trying to save face isn't going to change what you did.
Secondly I stopped reading when he claimed radio biafra was pro Johnathan. If the ediot was smart enough, he would have listened to radio biafra old broadcast they posted on their webpage before making an inaccurate statememt. Even during Johnathan the nigga would have known radio biafra disproved of Johnathan and nnamdi even insulted Johnathan repeatedly.

I stopped reading when he said Jonathan sponsored Fulani herdsmen. That's the most preposterous thing I have heard all my life
Re: Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight by DabFrankNG: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Agbaletu long may you live. This is about the plot of land which you inquired about at Singer. We also have two fenced and gated plots behind Sona/Nigeria Breweries Village. We hope to hear from you via 08188360168. Happy Easter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marketers Sell Fuel Above N145 — The PUNCH / No Tax Identification Number (TIN), No Bank Account - Finance Bill / Festus Keyamo Circulates Fake Video To Accuse Labour Of Vote Rigging, Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.