Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / lol (737 Views)

Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

lol by Nnemuka(f): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: lol by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
I wonder o!
Re: lol by Mogidi: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Or EFCC chairman, guess he wants oil block allocated to friends and family.
Re: lol by midehi2(f): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
stale
Re: lol by Mogidi: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Buhari is an ex-army chief, he would defeat boko haram like he did maitatsine echoes his supporters.
Re: lol by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
It is simple!
because he is a burukutu sipping dullard daura imcompitent illiterate.
And because he is only interestd in our comon wealth under the guise of fighting kwuruption.
Fighting kwuruption my foot.

1 Like

Re: lol by stanech: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
oil is where the money is and buhari is a thief
Re: lol by Duru1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Since Daura Dumbass seemingly does not have WASC due to certain circumstances, I had put my cent on the jackass to assume the Minister of Education instead of the alleged Minister of Petroleum. But come to think of it, Muhammadu Buhari fought a war primarily because of Crude oil and for Corruption.
Re: lol by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hey dumbass...he's the commander in chief of the arms forces already....

jeez...I tot u shldav figured that out...lol
Re: lol by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
You can appoint him minister of defence
Re: lol by Andrew3(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Because from the ministry of petroleum, the defense ministry can be funded.
Re: lol by hinwazaka: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE PERSONALLY IN CHARGE OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF OIL BLOCS. THE MAN IS NOTHING BUT A SHAMELESS COMMON THIEF. THIS IS THE SAME OLE WHO WAS ACCUSED OF SIPHONING AND EMBEZZLING 2.8 BILLION DOLLARS, AND NOW THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO LET HIM SIT ONTOP OF THE SAME INSTITUTION HE ABUSED AS ITS HEAD IN THE OBJ REGIME. THE WORSE PART IS THAT WHILE OTHER NOMINEES WILL BE FACING THE ONSLAUGHT AT THE SENATE, HE WILL BE IN THE VILLA, COUNTING, IN HIS MIND, HOW MUCH HE IS GOING TO STEAL. TALK ABOUT EASY MONEY.
Re: lol by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Because money can be saved from the ministry of petroleum and used to fund the ministry of defense.
Re: lol by Duru1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
He wants to embezzle the government fund accrued through Petroleum.
Re: lol by omolami: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
That is where the Nation money is. Buhari intends to loot this time to his satisfaction haven seen what okorocha and Tinubu have as assets.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Petition Committee Clears Rotimi Amaechi / Suicide Bombers Disguised As Worshippers Kill Many In Mosque / Biafrans Must See This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.