Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) (1770 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / SEE The Sad Reason Africa Has Remained Backward [photos] / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Following the seeming backwardness, vile and crude nature of the black race every and anywhere they are found in comparison to the other races, I had to delve into research to understand Why, and it was revealed , the black race are the descendants of the cursed son of Noah, reason why no matter how we try, we never progress, we have been cursed to stay so and be servile and enslaved to other races

Gen 9:1-29 Noah had 3 sons, Japhet , shem and Ham, after the flood, Noah drank wine and laid Naked in his tent. Ham the youngest son first saw the father naked, and laughed then went to call his two brothers outside, Japhet and shem, they came turned their eyes away, and clothed their father, when Noah became sober and realised what had happened , he cursed Canaan (the son of Ham) saying "a servant of servant shall you be unto your brothers ; and he blessed Japhet and shem, saying blessed shall ye God's be and ye shall dwell in tents and canaan shall be your servant"

As we all know, the representative of ancient black race where the Egyptians, as they were described in the bible then as comprising of black
Gen 10:6 named the sons of ham cush (which are ethiopians), Mizraims (Egyptians) , phut (ancient Libyans or Somalians) and Canaan...

In The book of psalms (the song of david) the land of Egypt was used interchangeably with "Land of Ham" psalm 78:51 , psalm 105:23 , psalm 106:22 ....

You can also Google "progenitor of black race" and see for yourselves results that comes up.....

Little reason why the black man have always never progressed,and are still being used as slaves by other races and even amongst themselves, they can never govern themselves with strict laws, the only race that lives like pigs, their environments are synonymous with dirts, they are never creative and make nothing only to consume from other races, they never make their clime inhabitable but will feel okay running over to foreign land to serve as slaves, they are quick to call in foreigners and tag the "expartraits" that will undo and enslave their own people in our own land, they (blacks) never make projections beyond 1 year and do not care as they can always run to their foreign brothers for aids...always programed to be servile and slaves to other races

You should understand this trend is not only Africa, but all back communities everywhere, the black Americans , black Indians, Jamaica n's, Haiti , irrespective of their environment that curse has always followed them.... .

The Bible is indeed a holy book that unravels mysteries we don't inderstand
Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by donholy28(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Warris dix one saying sef
Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
donholy28:
Warris dix one saying sef
are you not in Nigeria? Ain't you seeing how backward the Africa race Is?
Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by whitecloth: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
are you not in Nigeria? Ain't you seeing how backward the Africa race Is?
Its disheartening to see or hear a fellow African say or typed this.
#feellikecrying#

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
whitecloth:

Its disheartening to see or hear a fellow African say or typed this.
#feellikecrying#
you had better start crying, because until we begin to tell ourselves the hard, and bitter truths, we will remain the way we are.... The black race have chosen to remain backwards (as a result of the curse) while other races are far ahead, see the Arabs, the Chinese , they are far ahead, but the blacks,no Way! ! ! We keep on fighting senseless wars, killing ourselves, no projections and planning for the future, the campaign promises of Azikiwe and awolowo (making good road, water and lights) 55 years afterwards contemporary politicians still campaign with same... and you feel better denying what we are (a cursed set of being) U.A.E, Singapore, Malaysia, they are all products of within a 20-30 year period, and you think we not Cursed?

Until we accept the hard truth and know something is fundamentally wrong, we shall not grow, kapisi. ?

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by graciousolo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chai... another one is walking free. RELIGION see what you've caused!!!

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
graciousolo:
Chai... another one is walking free. RELIGION see what you've caused!!!
stay there and keep on lying on urself
Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by graciousolo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Those ISIS guys must be blacks in disguise.

Eeemm... Hitler is black too.

Yes things ain't right, but that doesn't make me think less of myself.

I will relate, evaluate, and act towards people individually, I refuse to be a party to stereotyping and prejudice.

Brother clear your head, the Bible didn't stop Tony Elumelu, Jay Z, Obama, so it shouldn't be an excuse for your shortcomings. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
graciousolo:
Those ISIS guys must be blacks in disguise.

Eeemm... Hitler is black too.

Yes things ain't right, but that doesn't make me think less of myself.

I will relate, evaluate, and act towards people individually, I refuse to be a party to stereotyping and prejudice.

Brother clear your head, the Bible didn't stop Tony Elumelu, Jay Z, Obama, so it shouldn't be an excuse for your shortcomings. Take care.
I am excelling very well in my field, successful and a beacon of hope to youths; but get very heartbroken when I see what the black community is, denying it and closing my eyes to them wouldn't mean they re not there... we have to face our challenges...

2 Likes

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by ezeagu(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Relying on religion is a massive problem.
Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by dont8(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I am excelling very well in my field, successful and a beacon of hope to youths; but get very heartbroken when I see what the black community is, denying it and closing my eyes to them wouldn't mean they re not there... we have to face our challenges...
Really!

You must be a whiteman then.
Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by ibedun: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Share the field you are in and how did you measure success and mentor to youths. There is something fundamentally wrong with the black race, without a doubt. Have you figured out any?
Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by saintopus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
The OP is a brand new born again Christian. I once reason like him many years ago. Today I have come to the conclusion that actually people poor habits and poor mental behaviour over a long time bring about poor choices which eventually determine one's destiny.

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
I will not divulge anything about my personality...

The black problem bothers on the idea of uncreativeness, greed, wickedness, Darkness, to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by graciousolo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:

What do you intend to achieve with. Your post?
We(Nigerians and blacks) have heard of our problems and shortcoming a million times, what we hunger for is hope, but since you have decided to shine your beacon of hope to youths in your bedroom and leave the rest of us with this hope dashing post well...

You are truly excelling in your field...

Btw what you are doing is not facing your challenges, it's called whinning.

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Acjohn(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
The person that posted this tried, but he fails to say the way out. The same Bible says Jesus came to liberate us from every curse. The black man undoing is his phobia or unruly attitude towards the acquisition of knowledge. Those that believes in Jesus an lives according to his dictates are no longer cursed because the Bible says his divine power has given us everything we need for LIFE and GODLINESS through the knowledge of him him who called us for his own glory and goodness. The only way we can access this power is through the conscious application of the lay down procedures by the owner of the power and you can't get there except you have the knowledge. So let me make you know officially that there is no curse on a believe in christ.

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2015
graciousolo:

What do you intend to achieve with. Your post?
We(Nigerians and blacks) have heard of our problems and shortcoming a million times, what we hunger for is hope, but since you have decided to shine your beacon of hope to youths in your bedroom and leave the rest of us with this hope dashing post well...

You are truly excelling in your field...

Btw what you are doing is not facing your challenges, it's called whinning.
your argument is very sensible and worth reckoning.....Respect sire.... I'll extend the periscope of my light...... Thanks...
Acjohn:
The person that posted this tried, but he fails to say the way out. The same Bible says Jesus came to liberate us from every curse. The black man undoing is his phobia or unruly attitude towards the acquisition of knowledge. Those that believes in Jesus an lives according to his dictates are no longer cursed because the Bible says his divine power has given us everything we need for LIFE and GODLINESS through the knowledge of him him who called us for his own glory and goodness. The only way we can access this power is through the conscious application of the lay down procedures by the owner of the power and you can't get there except you have the knowledge. So let me make you know officially that there is no curse on a believe in christ.
but the majority of the black community are unbelievers.... reason why we are this way.... The "curse still abound....
Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Acjohn(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2015
so show them the way, not making them feel that no matter how hard they work they remain accursed. You can do more by highlighting the solutions so that some one will have reasons to smile. It is the same hopelessness that the whites fed the slaves that they will amount to nothing that made several of them live aimlessly. But today they are wiser and that is what I expected of you

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by tjesssie: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
OP,it is so obvious you still live in the days of Noah... Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. Blacks are not backward because of your reasons mhen,God does not need to share His ideas with you,He glorifies His name in all he does.IF ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL,ALL RACES SHOULD'T BE. If you are complaining to be a black,do something about it. For me... I AM BLACK AND PROUD!!!

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
tjesssie:
OP,it is so obvious you still live in the days of Noah... Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. Blacks are not backward because of your reasons mhen,God does not need to share His ideas with you,He glorifies His name in all he does.IF ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL,ALL RACES SHOULD'T BE. If you are complaining to be a black,do something about it. For me... I AM BLACK AND PROUD!!!
I'm also black and proud, but the first and most important protocol for change is by first identifying your problem, accept it, then seek redress.... you can't keep on denying your problems it is the perfect recipe for stagnation....

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by tjesssie: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm also black and proud, but the first and most important protocol for change is by first identifying your problem, accept it, then seek redress.... you can't keep on denying your problems it is the perfect recipe for stagnation....
As i said and will say again. You need hands laid upon you. It is the cause of your problems and your stagnation. You forget all your crazy essay is your opinion which you have to be accepted only by you. You can't press your opinion on others by replying all posts coz u wan2 make sense,you rilli need help for trying to currupt minds,and plz i'll aprec8 if i dnt see your reply. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by meccuno: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Following the seeming backwardness, vile and crude nature of the black race every and anywhere they are found in comparison to the other races, I had to delve into research to understand Why, and it was revealed , the black race are the descendants of the cursed son of Noah, reason why no matter how we try, we never progress, we have been cursed to stay so and be servile and enslaved to other races

Gen 9:1-29 Noah had 3 sons, Japhet , shem and Ham, after the flood, Noah drank wine and laid Naked in his tent. Ham the youngest son first saw the father naked, and laughed then went to call his two brothers outside, Japhet and shem, they came turned their eyes away, and clothed their father, when Noah became sober and realised what had happened , he cursed Canaan (the son of Ham) saying "a servant of servant shall you be unto your brothers ; and he blessed Japhet and shem, saying blessed shall ye God's be and ye shall dwell in tents and canaan shall be your servant"

As we all know, the representative of ancient black race where the Egyptians, as they were described in the bible then as comprising of black
Gen 10:6 named the sons of ham cush (which are ethiopians), Mizraims (Egyptians) , phut (ancient Libyans or Somalians) and Canaan...

In The book of psalms (the song of david) the land of Egypt was used interchangeably with "Land of Ham" psalm 78:51 , psalm 105:23 , psalm 106:22 ....

You can also Google "progenitor of black race" and see for yourselves results that comes up.....

Little reason why the black man have always never progressed,and are still being used as slaves by other races and even amongst themselves, they can never govern themselves with strict laws, the only race that lives like pigs, their environments are synonymous with dirts, they are never creative and make nothing only to consume from other races, they never make their clime inhabitable but will feel okay running over to foreign land to serve as slaves, they are quick to call in foreigners and tag the "expartraits" that will undo and enslave their own people in our own land, they (blacks) never make projections beyond 1 year and do not care as they can always run to their foreign brothers for aids...always programed to be servile and slaves to other races

You should understand this trend is not only Africa, but all back communities everywhere, the black Americans , black Indians, Jamaica n's, Haiti , irrespective of their environment that curse has always followed them.... .

The Bible is indeed a holy book that unravels mysteries we don't inderstand
I will agree that the black man has his problems but when u say cursed, then you are taking it too far.....meaning you actually believe what the white mans impression of us is......that's so sad

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by segebobo: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2015
One needs to wonder despite the abundant resources (both natural and human), the black race still looks up to the white.

1 Like

Re: Revealed, true reason why the black race have remained backward (proven) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2015
meccuno:
I will agree that the black man has his problems but when u say cursed, then you are taking it too far.....meaning you actually believe what the white mans impression of us is......that's so sad
my brother, this is nobody's impression, it is just the truth... u interact with blacks on day to day basis, I wanna believe... have u ever sized our mentality? A black ma gets a visa to America (irrespective of how) and goes to church to give testimonies!!! Only to go and enslave himself there, a politician steals billions from his country and goes to stuff it in foreign lands where the money will be seized and used in bettering their(foreign) economy, but he sees nothing wrong in that ... the slavery mentality is something else...
segebobo:
One needs to wonder despite the abundant resources (both natural and human), the black race still looks up to the white.
well done brother; u got it right!!! thanks for seeing things crisp clear!!!

(1) (Reply)

‘Political Assassination’: Kogi Group Calls For Arrest Of Tinubu Over Abubakar / The History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria / Edo Is Peaceful....she Voted For The PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.