Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. (48459 Views)

See What A Chelsea Fan Did Outside Emirate Stadium (pics) / Atkinson Receives A Death Threat From A Chelsea Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by fboycaestro12(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
when Chelsea won the epl and fa cup last season with class and pure dominance over other clubs most Chelsea fans like my self wld have thought YES! this is the moment. YES! England has produced a "barca".YES! we can win it back to back.YES! THE BLUES FOR LIFE......but No!!!.its all gone instead I c a Chelsea with no pedigree, no spirit and no zeal.
This stupid chelsea should better wake up cos if they don't its gonna b doom.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHELSEA?

Which FA CUP did Chelsea win last season?
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by LexingtonSteele(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Who sold Juan 'the creative' Mata? Mourinho. Who sold David 'the beast' Luis? Mourinho. Willian to be offloaded by January while an U-17 type of player(Oscar) sticks around. Who sacrificed Flipe Luis in order to a play Cesare out of position? Mourinho. Now, Cesare can't even play as a RB again. Who signed Baba? Mourinho, what for? Who lifted Man united's burden(Falcao)? Mourinho. Roman should do the needful. Again, Costa should quit fighting for Drogba was'nt a mixed martial artist.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by M4gunners: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
when Chelsea won the epl and fa cup last season with class and pure dominance over other clubs most Chelsea fans like my self wld have thought YES! this is the moment. YES! England has produced a "barca".YES! we can win it back to back.YES! THE BLUES FOR LIFE......but No!!!.its all gone instead I c a Chelsea with no pedigree, no spirit and no zeal.
This stupid chelsea should better wake up cos if they don't its gonna b doom.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHELSEA?
Cheii who is this thief please? Chelsea won FA Cup last season for which league? You better wake up and join the winning team (Arsenal )
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2015
grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2015

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by M4gunners: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2015
fboycaestro12:

Which FA CUP did Chelsea win last season?
That guy doesn't know anything about EPL.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Lawsimon(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2015
We the real Chelsea fans are ashamed of you. Port before it's too late o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:

Please it's not FA Cup, that's Arsenal's birth right... So please correct yourself.

Check out every club that sifns Falcao starting from 2005.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by mightyokwy(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Kikikikikikikikikiki, we don ban selling of rat poison for area to avoid story that touchs the heart.

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by litetias(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2015
It is really that bad!

To make it worse there seems to be a rift in the dressing room between the coach and the players.

The players are aggrieved with Mourinho for his treatment of the club doctor, captain John Terry and also blaming his players publicly for the bad run.

However Mourinho has to take the bulk of the blame for not strengthening the team during the summer.

I always tell people that Chelsea won the league last season because the other top teams like United, City and Arsenal just didn't perform. Chelsea weren't that superb as was evident in their inability to go all the way in the Champions league and the FA cup.

The biggest headache for Chelsea right now is that they have lost the fear factor because any team that wants to play them knows they have got a huge chance of winning which allows them to play with confidence as opposed to the past when any team playing Chelsea played with fear.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by xynerise: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2015
grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by k1centy: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Then you are as good as not being a chelsea fan. Ive supported chelsea since late 2005. Its 10 years now. I've only witnessed our crying london neighbours end the season with them above us in the epl log 3 times. And one of those 3 times, we ended the season with the UCL trophy. The London crying babies have been trying 2 win the champions league for long. Always bragging they've never been relegated, yet they have no UCL trophy. Besides, they dont even look like winning one in the next 30 years. You now think chelsea losing matches will make me lose faith in Chelsea and decamp? Nah! I've never seen an Arsenal fan complained of decamping. Thats enough 4 me to keep sticking to the club I love the most. Blues 4 lifement bros.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by vizman4i(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Harrysong- Reggae Blues remix ft. Mourinho Chorus. Afta d matches face d boo (d blues, d blues) Make u do as I do (I do, U do) Enjoy d matches Chelsea lose(d blues, don lose) Share d pts n score d goals(d pts d goals) Every team wana win (d blues d blues) As far as IVANOVIC dey play(dey play dey play) Wingers o pop champagne oo.... Aahhh haaa Verse1. Bobo c Naismith wey dem dey boo(dey boo dey boo) He don turn Amokachi d bull(d bull d bull) Mourinho dnt know wat to do(to do to do) Oga Abrahimovic just dey look(dey look dey look) If Ivano play dem must lose(must lose must lose) Porto na tiger bitee d blues (d blues d blues) Oya now Dem Hazard oooo He don taya ooooo If Mou no sell lvanovic Dem go still dey lose. Jesu
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by osazeeblue01: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Some days are like that,it can happen to any team. So be patient like Man United fan,if Chelsea end up in 6 position is not that bad.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by kenny1313(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2015
rattlesnake:
[size=14pt]u people keep fooling urself with this football crap...how much are they paying u for all these NOISE....ode undecided[/size]
how much has this Ur comment fetched you.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by pek(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
oluwaahmed:
Wen Felipe Luiz, quadrado & Remy left Chelsea
Chelsea fans disgracing themselves everywhere. Which Remy left Chelsea?
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by adedayourt(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you sure say that one go do,make him top am with a bottle of acid o grin grin grin grin
u even wicked pass grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Koolking(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2015
maadman:
..#bringbackdrogba...

Drogba is lost glory, just like Falcao and Ferdnando Torres. These guys place is in the Asia or Middle East.

Chelsea needs total overhauling. I believe their 2nd team can win matches, not this present 1st team
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by claremont(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by saintdas1: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2015
MrSmith007:
Lol
that very good for you.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by adedayourt(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Koolking:

Drogba is lost glory, just like Falcao and Ferdnando Torres. These guys place is in the Asia or Middle East.

Chelsea needs total overhauling. I believe their 2nd team can win matches, not this present 1st team

do u watch any of madrids match b4 u call torres aa lost glory, go c d way hes tormenting defenders in spain
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by mexzony: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
Then stop being a fan. You open a thread to say you are ashamed. When we were winning no problem but now at the slightest problems we face you are complaining.
Pls stop supporting Chelsea then. I support them in good and bad times and I will stick with the team because that's what real supporters do.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2015
They will soon start sacking managers for not beating Chelsea.

I feel your pain buh grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by tommyrayrich(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Change to Arsenal! Forms are still available!
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by M4gunners: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
Mukina2 u brought this to front page to mock chelsea..

Even if chelsea put U-15 children on the pitch,We will always beat Arsenal

And to Op You can join any club of your choice or You Shut the fvck up

In Chelsea we believe....we shall rise again
You will always beat with 11 man to 9.We have played you guys in early this Season with 11 against 11,please can you tell me the scores? Thanks in advance.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Cyriloha(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2015
If you add anything again it will be a sin you hav said it all makes good Bro Chelsea fc forever! !!!
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by oganology33(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Yeah! U shld be Ashamed. U are a Chelsea Fan only wen the going is good. But wen they gave difficult times, u become Ashamed. Hope ur not a bad friend 2.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by krisjovi(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=rattlesnake post=38645085][size=14pt]u people keep fooling urself with this football crap...how much are they paying u for all these NOISE....ode undecided[/size][/quot

I smell a p***y n***a. how much do u earn from watching keeping up with d kardashians
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

morning sir grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Edoblakky(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
50 whips with a wet camel's tail to you! You sincerely know you're not a fan but an impostor. You opened this thread just to insult us Chelsea fans. Shame go catch you when things turn around for our good. And to attract more insults to us, you deliberately lied that we won the FA cup last season. I've been supporting Chelsea for almost 20 years and even though things are worse now, I still remain a fan - win, draw or loss!
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Gbayi! ✔️✔️✔️✔️
Edoblakky:
50 whips with a wet camel's tail to you! You sincerely know you're not a fan but an impostor. You opened this thread just to insult us Chelsea fans. Shame go catch you when things turn around for our good. And to attract more insults to us, you deliberately lied that we won the FA cup last season. I've been supporting Chelsea for almost 20 years and even though things are worse now, I still remain a fan - win, draw or loss!
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by ikeholar(f): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2015
adedayourt:
the shame is too much brov pls go drink gamaline20
pls am begging
kpakam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 27th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Roma : Europa League (6 - 2) On 29th April 2021 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.