Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Tired Of Education - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tired Of Education (655 Views)

How To Feel Less Tired After A Day's Work / Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire / I Think My Staff Is Tired Of His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Education by kyrios: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Am frustrated and depressed cause no matter how hard I try I don't just cope in school, am not dull and am not brilliant but am very intelligent. I tend to cope in any other thing than education I have ideas in almost all business sectors I can imagine from software development to stock market all of these are natural.
I have tried to channel all these energies towards learning but I just can't. I am currently a first year mechanical engr. Student in yabatech. Am currently considering dropping out to source funds and to pursue my love for business but am having second thoughts. I don't know if there is anyone here going through the same problem or that can help me with the necessary advice criticism is allowed thanks. For those who would ask about my age would be 20 in November
Re: Tired Of Education by CHARLESBENNY: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2015
I love your sincerity bro... that's being honest with who you are configured to be. The essence of going to school should only be to help us learn how to read and write... my realised take though. Once one can read and properly write, I feel one is truly through with conventional schooling system.

life is all about being able to create, school doesn't teach us this but that's the ability that each of us has brought to the world, though still very dormant in almost everyone cos everyone is simply pursuing shadows trying to survive.

My advice is: start creating those beautiful ideas you have right from where you are now. Going to look for someone to sponsor you for a start will lead you nowhere.

start creating in small bits and pieces. you don't really need what you don't have for now. As you begin and continue, the universe will definitely join you in the expansion because it's for the good of all of life and humanity.

The question shouldn't be if you should drop out. The question should be how do you go about creating your ideas into reality cos those ideas are the expressions of who you really are.

dropping out of school shouldn't be the issue, it should come naturally when it becomes obvious that school can no longer accommodate the projects you are working on.

All the best bro.

I am always available to assist

WhatsApp: 08032328836

bbm: 52EFFFF1

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Education by simdam500(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
How I got to this thread is, someone is frustrated with yaba not releasing their first list and he's about dieing of eagerness and am sure if he eventually make the list he's going to cry a tear of joy cos he's been heartbroken by lag and other tertiary school and he has made up his mind never to stop pushing till he's made it to higher institution.

So where am actually going is that, different stroke for different folks... If you feel you should venture into businesses, you need education to have a standard and higher edge over those that are not.

Since the pressure is from you and not your parents (in order to send you to school). Then, I suggest you multi task! Get education while you can and also be hardworking
Re: Tired Of Education by eProcess(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
You don't have to be frustrated nor depressed because that could lead to some thing else which will not be palatable, like swallowing a hard nut down the throat.
Ideas are bound and you need to note them down so when it comes to making reference to them you easily have access to them.
As for dropping out of School I would not subscribe to that now, get the education along with getting the education for academic knowledge get the knowledge to give you a fresh view of life even if you want to purse a business along side, get this knowledge for a fresh view of life.

For more information consider contacting me below, to your success.
Be positive always.
Re: Tired Of Education by GidisFinest: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
"Am currently considering dropping out to source funds and to pursue my love for business but am having second thoughts."

Seems like you re not confident of yourself then, I will advise you stay in school!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Is This The Real Definition Of Strong Independent Woman / Why Are Nigerian Employers So Demanding? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.