Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group (22139 Views)

Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa / Hadiza Bala Usman: Bring Back Our Girls Group Exposed As APC Activist Wing / Where Is The Bring Back Our Girls Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
How I wish there are sensible wailers. Neptu2, thank you for that post.
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Confrontation is not same as partnership.

The BBOG was pro opposition (APC) during GEJ administration while the same group is now pro-government in Buhari's administration.

It is a shame for Oby Ezekwesili to call opposition to Buhari, the derogatory name "wailers" on her twitter page.

What a shame.
Where were you when Olisa Metuh used the derogatory term, "janjawèed", for APC?

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by picknstake: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
THIS SUNDAY WE HAVE POSTED THREE SET OF PREDICTIONS HURRY AND CHECK BEFORE MATCHES KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

I thought your pro Apc post mentioned "during Gej's administration". Did the wailer tweet appear then?

Who are the wailers?

Her actions and political persuasion live in her subconscious mind including her attacks on NOI, misinformation on Nigeria's reserves, and her defense of OBJ against corruption with her "empirical evidence" statement.

All the above betray her stands and portray her as political activists playing her sponsor's cards for political benefits

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/649859761488445440?p=v

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Spybradd: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

I thought the other thread said they no longer exist. Shame on y'all

NOW LOOK WHO'S CAMPAIGNING FOR SYMPATHY!!! undecided
HYPOCRITICAL PROPAGANDISTS AND THIEVES..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Spybradd: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
The bleach looking dude in the 3rd pic be like:"NNAAMEN,BIKO,WHICH ONE BE ALL THIS WAKA WAKA FOR BOKO HARAM ABI CHI..GINI,WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE MONEY THEY PROMISED US?"

grin
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

The police on Monday banned protests over the kidnapped
Chibok schoolgirls in the Federal Capital Territory (FC).
The Commissioner of Police in FCT, Mr Joseph Mbu,
announced the ban at a news conference in Abuja, saying
the protests were posing a serious security threat.
“Accordingly, protests on the Chibok girls are hereby banned
with immediate,’’ Mbu said.

dailypost.ng/2014/06/02/breaking-police-bans-bring-back-girls-protests-abuja/

Were protests banned on social and traditional media too?

Even after the ban, they were still vocal.
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Mufasa27(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Useless group !
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by frisky2good(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
During GEJs time, did you have to come here to tell us they were working?

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by gunuvi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Lalasticlala Obinoscopy the BBOG campaign is not dead
Yes, but in coma?

2 Likes

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Were protests banned on social and traditional media too?
Even after the ban, they were still vocal.
Why should peaceful protest be banned
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by ionsman: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
warrior01:

You're still a kid, no wonder. You're henceforth ignored

You are not up to my younger brother's age. You are a small boy and you showed that the first time you mentioned me.

I was trying to pass a point to that lady and you called me a scammer, what the hell!

Overgrown baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Who are the wailers?

Her actions and political persuasion live in her subconscious mind including her attacks on NOI, misinformation on Nigeria's reserves, and her defense of OBJ against corruption with her "empirical evidence" statement.

All the above betray her stands and portray her as political activists playing her sponsor's cards for political benefits

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/649859761488445440?p=v
Haven't every minister that served under gej also defended the administration?

You live in her subconscious mind?

Did anyone turn up for the public challenge on a debate about the reserves?

Noi is God?

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by mbulela: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
warrior01:
The BBOG group being a propaganda wing of the APC have finished the role assigned to them and are shutting down their operations and eagerly waiting to have the appointments promised them.

What stopped PDP women from forming Keep Back Our Girls (KBOG) group?
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
anonimi:

Thank you for accurately describing Oby, in the bold portion above, who is still looking for empirical evidence of OBJ's corruption. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2370591_qq_jpegb97f738939e956205c3bc855cf181475
I believe i wrote simple English.
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Mcowubaba: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
naptu2:
What did the Bring Back Our Girls campaign team do before May 29th?

1) They held sit-ins to strategise, discuss the best ways to help in bringing the girls back and publicise the plight of the girls. They usually met at the Unity Fountain in Abuja, Falomo Roundabout and Marina Park in Lagos and other locations across the country.

2) Attempt to meet with government figures to get them to expedite action and try to bring back the girls. They tried to meet with President Jonathan, met with the Chief of Defence Staff and other government figures.

3) Publicise the campaign on social media and regular media so that the public doesn't forget about the girls.

What has the Bring Back Our Girls campaign team done since May 29th?

1) They've held sit-ins to strategise, discuss the best ways to help in bringing the girls back and publicise the plight of the girls. They usually meet at the Unity Fountain in Abuja, Falomo Roundabout and Marina Park in Lagos and other locations across the country.

2) They've met with government figures to get them to expedite action and try to bring back the girls. They've met with President Buhari, met with Governor Ambode and other government figures.

3) Publicise the campaign on social media and regular media so that the public doesn't forget about the girls.

They've done the exact same things post-May 29 that they did pre-May 29.
Sharrap..keeping deceiving ur fellow gullible followers..
Oby is a Scam..period!!!... U can try as hard as u want to defend her..the Truth always prevails...
Oby didn't really care abt chibok girls, her aim was to tarnish the image of GEJ nd Nigerian Military...
Oby is fraudulent!! She is a Scam!!!....I can never be deceived by her!!!...orishirishi!! Karashika!! cheesy
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Una get time no be small. Trust me, the more you try to prove a point which is in fact true, the more these guys try to insist otherwise. Nothing you say, even with video and picture evidence, would change their minds. For them, it is "paying APC back with their own coin", and nothing more, whether what they are saying is true or not. Imagine what the other one said yesterday about the media not reporting incidences of BH attacks anymore and when we presented countless articles from the media that said otherwise, they ran into a different hole.

For me, I simply ignore most of their threads that I know are meant for nothing but just to spite the govt. What use is there washing a pig living in a ghetto??
I wouldn't have bothered if that thread had not hit the front page

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by toshmann(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
So the bring back our girls campaign has metamorphorsed from a vibrant push against govt percieved inaction to a town hall meeting with uniform grin

They are no longer marching to NASS or Aso Rock. They are no longer blaming govt and calling govt names.
They have their members now sitting comfortably in various cabinet positions in different places grin

But the girls are not yet back

There is a God in Heaven. . . . and he is watching

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by warrior01: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

I wouldn't have bothered if that thread had not hit the front page

And now that you've ended up disgracing yourself, can you now go and hide your head in shame. Shame on you guys
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by nationwide1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
That they are not being tear gassed doesn't mean they are no longer active

That the president does not see them as enemies that must be silenced does not mean they don't exist

That the police and army no longer disrupt their gathering does mean that the media has neglected them.

Day 500
Only the most gullible would be carried away by your short epistle.

BBOG died natural death the very day Jonathan lost presidential election. It was a political tool. If you want to disagree with my assertion,

answer the following questions :

1. Do they call Buhari unprintable names as they did to Jonathan?

2. The military has claimed to have rescued thousands of kidnapped girls; why can't they show Nigerians at least one of the rescued Chibok schoolgirls.

3. Why are the so called activists now given political appointments?

4. Why hasn't Buhari talked about efforts to rescue the girls as done prior to election.

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by warrior01: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
nationwide1:

BBOG died natural death the very day Jonathan lost presidential election. It was a political tool. If you want to disagree with my assertion,

2. The military has claimed to have rescued thousands of kidnapped girls; why can't they show Nigerians at least one of the rescued Chibok schoolgirls.

4. Why hasn't Buhari talked about efforts to rescue the girls as done prior to election.

Please don't mind those scammers. No matter what they try, the truth will always prevail

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Firefire(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
warrior01:
Really missed their crocodile tears.. @ Obiagelli, how much were you guys paid and I must confess you guys did a wonderful job; just that the script writer is in dilemma on how to finish the script. #hypocrites

Foolish people, I pity their end!

Waiting to see how the film will END.
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
nationwide1:

Please give examples of such unprintable names, please don't tell me you don't have time.

I can't make out any sense from this.

Only one person got appointed, The group comprises people from all works of life.

Ill-informed statement
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by kazzi11(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
WAILER>>>>>
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Confrontation is not same as partnership.

The BBOG was pro opposition (APC) during GEJ administration while the same group is now pro-government in Buhari's administration.

It is a shame for Oby Ezekwesili to call opposition to Buhari, the derogatory name "wailers" on her twitter page.

What a shame.
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by MizMyColi(f): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Why should peaceful protest be banned

The Nigerian Police will be in a better position to tell us why.

Personally I saw that emotions were raised, and they acted radically.

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by poiZon: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
That you guys still give this inconsequential and hypocritic ediot i.e OP attention shows that you have enough time to waste angry
u just spoke my mind.
Dont knw what made me open the prop thread?
I will say this again, if miss obiagelli ezekweSILLY iSNT in that list and the subsequent one to come, we will see what bbog was all about. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Akpan107(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Defense spokesman, Gen. Chris Olukolade has written a very touching personal letter to Obiageli Ezekwesili, front-liner of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign.

See letter below:

''Indeed, there is still room for more merciful and robust engagement or interface between you and the government and security agencies in the drive to secure the return of our girls. Enough of undue hate campaign and antagonism.

''I have followed your activities with due interest. I personally have nothing against your organisation or its advocacy concerning efforts to recover our girls from captivity of terrorists. I believe that someday, both your efforts and that of the Nigerian military will be duly understood and appreciated.

''It is unfortunate that some have sought to equate our efforts to give accounts of activities on the nation’s war on terror as propaganda or cover-up. This is not true. We know the difference. The fact is that the battle situation around could be very fluid and susceptible to rapid changes. The situations around the battle could also change accordingly in an inexplicable manner.

''This trend is also compounded by various perspectives that have been employed to seriously polarise the understanding of the situation along the line of all kinds of sentiments and biases prevailing in the environment. We cannot engage in a shouting match with those who have other motives. We can only try to explain situation to the best of our understanding and available information.

''The report we present on situations are based on the available information and observance of the elements of propriety, security, policy and accuracy, which has remained our guiding principles. It is really not true as you have been made to assert repeatedly that the Defence Headquarters and myself are the only sources of information on the operation.

''The sweeping judgement and insistence that we must do things in a particular way or your claim that we do not follow best practices as well as your remarks comparing our approach to that of other armies is very unfair.Indeed, you must know that no two military operations are the same, and the conduct must endeavour to reflect the realities and peculiarities being confronted in the field.

''Your allegations or claim that we lack transparency is definitely not well informed neither is it being expressed in good faith.

''Be assured that nobody has been restrained from accessing the mission area in the ongoing operation except when there is clear case of undue interference with safety and operational environment. Infact, occasionally, we conduct the media on tour of the operational area.

''Our concern remains the issue of safety for anyone in search of information. Much as we want to assist genuine seekers of information, we do not feel obliged to devote scarce resources to satisfying the fancy of pleasure seeking adventurers or the curious and mindless critics who just want to roam around with questionable motives.

''We should not be blackmailed into compromising the security of information and operations in the name of undefined idea of transparency. We have strived to keep the populace informed in the best way possible in the circumstances we find ourselves.

''No one has been through this same path before. We keep improving and seeking how to cope with the enormous challenges. You may recall that although it was in the line of duty, I was the first and perhaps the only military officer who against all odds have addressed your leadership and the group as a whole when you marched to the Defence Headquarters at the early stages of your campaign.

''I believe we had cordial interactions all through at that period. It is noteworthy that this gentleman, my sworn antagonist, was not present at that interactive meeting. We really have no reason to engage in deception as your forum is always quick to allege – apparently with a view to discrediting us and our efforts.

''Your assertion, claiming that we have credibility problem is only in the imagination of those pursuing the hate campaign against us. It is definitely not in the view of the generality of the populace who still trust, depend on and utilise the outcome of all our efforts to inform the public on the counter terrorism campaign.

''The ceaseless criticism we continue to get from you has been so uncharitable and could ordinarily be discouraging. We however derive a lot of inspiration from the appreciation and commendation we keep getting from other well meaning individuals and organizations who continue to urge us on.

''The patriot and God fearing person in us will not yield to blackmail and malicious criticism of those using the platform of your otherwise noble organisation, to run us down and plan on how to disgrace us in the pursuit of an agenda to humiliate and ridicule the Nigerian Armed Forces.

''Being in the forefront of the efforts to disseminate information is a job I do with passion and sense of responsibility. I do not deserve the hatred and mindless antagonism your organization has continued to unleash on me.

''I certainly have a life out of here and it is unfair to work purely for the purpose of destroying my reputation and years of committed and unblemished record of service to my country. Despite the regular focus and disdainful reference to all communication from me as prompted by those who are so determined to ruin other people’s name and career, I have maintained the restraint required of me both by training and upbringing.

''The belief is that your organisation has the determination to ruin the name, career, and reputation of some targeted military officers among whom I have been specifically marked for such cruel treatment. I can only leave such matter to God and the good judgement of people who read or hear you. I am so sure I will enjoy the blessing of being vindicated at last.

''Meanwhile, I wish your team will consider my point here and spare me and the Nigerian military the undue attacks we have continued to be subjected to in the name of monitoring or calling for accountability. We call for fairness as against the present campaign that is fraught with calumny and promotion of one man’s malice against us and anything government.

''This is more likely, considering the determination and unhidden hatred of those who have been acting with a view to drawing me out for a street fight. I can assure you that I will not react or join issues under whatever provocation. I will be leaving all such sworn enemies to their conscience and God if they believe in Him at all.

''To you as an organisation, please save your platform from being used to perpetrate this injustice as inspired by the prominent and phony member of your #BringBackOurGirls campaign.
very touching. APC is useless party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by nationwide1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Please give examples of such unprintable names, please don't tell me you don't have time.

I can't make out any sense from this.

Only one person got appointed, The group comprises people from all works of life.

Ill-informed statement
You are as insincere as your cohorts in APC ; always looking for the slightest opportunity to deceive the uninformed youths.

Try harder next time. This one was DOA.

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by godzson(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dere is nothing like bbog, no girl went missing, its all propaganda

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by onismate: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
That they are not being tear gassed doesn't mean they are no longer active

That the president does not see them as enemies that must be silenced does not mean they don't exist

That the police and army no longer disrupt their gathering does mean that the media has neglected them.

Day 500
old photos and events. I think you did this in defence of aunty Oby over an earlier thread that Oby and her BBOG group has completely forgotten the campaign

1 Like

Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

The Nigerian Police will be in a better position to tell us why.

Personally I saw that emotions were raised, and they acted radically .
pls provide evidence for the bolded
Re: Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
nationwide1:

You are as insincere as your cohorts in APC ; always looking for the slightest opportunity to deceive the uninformed youths.

Try harder next time. This one was DOA.
Even before replying you, i knew you were just an empty noise maker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom / Policemen On Godwin Abraham's Convoy Beat Owoidighe Ekpoattai Family Members / Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.