Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira (1350 Views)

What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Eighty Muslim Accept Christ As Their Savior And Get Baptized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2015
I am praying for a miracle of Eighty thousand naira. Pastors, Prophets, Deacons, please declare this blessings for me. With this sum of money... My life will turn around for ever.
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by mebad(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Recieve your miracle ... Don't forget to sow seed
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by JoyPaulLaw(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
mebad:
Recieve your miracle ... Don't forget to sow seed

Amen!
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:
I am praying for a miracle of Eighty thousand naira. Pastors, Prophets, Deacons, please declare this blessings for me. With this sum of money... My life will turn around for ever.
only??
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by JoyPaulLaw(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
stardragon:
only??
Yes.. Only!
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by JoyPaulLaw(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Where are the prayers of Blessings.... Are there no pastors and prophets in here?
Eighty thousand naira would change my life totally this week and forever!
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by An2elect2(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:
Where are the prayers of Blessings.... Are there no pastors and prophets in here?
Eighty thousand naira would change my life totally this week and forever!

You need Jesus undecided
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by JoyPaulLaw(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
An2elect2:

You need Jesus undecided
Very Correct... That's why I asked for prayers!
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by An2elect2(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:

Very Correct... That's why I asked for prayers!

No, you asked because you want money. God answers not such abominable prayers.
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by JoyPaulLaw(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
An2elect2:

May God forgive me then....
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by An2elect2(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:

yes
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by An2elect2(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:

yes
Re: I Need A Miracle Of Eighty Thousand Naira by invisibility: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
An2elect2:

What makes the prayer abominable. That word is too extreme. If someone lacks money and asks or even begs for it without stealing it does that make him abominable.

I hope you sure know the meaning of abominable.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen God Or Not? / Is It Advisable For A Christian Lady To Propose To A Man? / The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.