Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals (20287 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Jabioro: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Boko harams are at it again,and want us to worshid Allah..is Saud Arabia sleeping? She is d chief custodian history of Islam..is it how you taught to evangelized your religion?,why not convert whatever d resourses to betterment of the people and see d enomous positive result..? you can imagine precious and innocent soul been wasted everyday in name of islam...
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Jman06(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
PassingShot:

May you be consumed by a similar occurrence. Amen!
1diot!
I am a god. I don't get consumed by disasters or wars, rather I consume all infidels.

I am a mighty god!
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by lolaxavier(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jman06:
1diot!
I am a god. I don't get consumed by disasters or wars, rather I consume all infidels.

I am a mighty god!

What is dis one saying

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by TheFreeOne: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
lolaxavier:
Dis tin don tire person sef...which kind tin be dis...

Imagine, u read newspaper say dem blow people for nyanya on Friday, two days later dem come blow u join....na wa o...

It's so disheartening that it got this bad. I wonder what happens to intelligence gathering by our security operatives.

The govt needs to reappraise strategies to combat BH.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by franchizy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
People are during instead of us to condemn the attacks and join hands to confront the problems some persons from a certain tribe keep rejoicing and pointing fingers or insulting the president.
We all know that GEJ never confronted book haram the right way rather his fronts were using boko haram insurgency to enrich themselves.
Whether you shameless tribe like it or not, we shall remain one Nigeria and book haram will be a history soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by themaskedman: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
franchizy:
With the prediction by China okoro on twitter as read in NL, one can conclude that these bombings are been carried out by a particular tribe who claim to be Muslims.
We all know how these tribe hate the Hausa's inspire of the fact that they have the highest population in the North.
Hands joined to hands, the wicked (Biafra) shall never go unpunished. The truth shall prevail one day.
We shall remain one Nigeria and book haram shall be overcomes.
May the soul of the departed rest peacefully in the blossom of the Lord
Igbo must be very powerful and strong to get the north to destroy itself.
Igbo una too much, pls when you are done with the north move to the west perhaps then idioots like franizy will get some sense.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
franchizy:
With the prediction by China okoro on twitter as read in NL, one can conclude that these bombings are been carried out by a particular tribe who claim to be Muslims.
We all know how these tribe hate the Hausa's inspire of the fact that they have the highest population in the North.
Hands joined to hands, the wicked (Biafra) shall never go unpunished. The truth shall prevail one day.
We shall remain one Nigeria and book haram shall be overcomes.
May the soul of the departed rest peacefully in the blossom of the Lord
shut up fool you kill ursleves and u blame d igbos,why not blame the igbos for the inability of your mother to make ur fathers d11ck rise ode buruku

21 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by lolaxavier(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
TheFreeOne:

It's so disheartening that it got this bad. I wonder what happens to intelligence gathering by our security operatives.

The govt needs to reappraise strategies to combat BH.

No one knows what will happen to him the next day. The country is just filled with uncertainties.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lalasticlala, this needs to be on the front page to alert Nairalanders living in Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Candyrain(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
AnyibestDede:
How did we get to this stage? May all that hv hand in this wickedness never knw peace

For how long are we going to continue to say this? angry
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Drabeey:

and that is why you have to call someone an idiot

I called him an idiot because he was more interested in deflecting Buhari's obvious inefficiency by insinuating boko haram now attck only "soft" targets!!! Now Tell me whoose responsibilty is it to secure the so-called soft targets?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
What on earth is stopping the mods from pushing this news to the frontpage

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Using AA guns and bombs against innocent Nigerians but use only little stone against Satan in Saudi Arabia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by chesterlee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
This situation is getting out of hand.

Buhari dared Boko Haram, now they are showing him who the boss is.
Our Military headed by Buratai needs to wake up asap! Innocent lives are bring wasted daily!

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Osama10(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
The only force that can end bokoharam of the truth. Almost 10 years in existence, no single boko haram sponsor has been named. The north believe they are smart.

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by PedroJP(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
franchizy:
People are during instead of us to condemn the attacks and join hands to confront the problems some persons from a certain tribe keep rejoicing and pointing fingers or insulting the president.
We all know that GEJ never confronted book haram the right way rather his fronts were using boko haram insurgency to enrich themselves.
Whether you shameless tribe like it or not, we shall remain one Nigeria and book haram will be a history soon.

Let me help u get more frustrated. Yea, will be history soon probably after Hausa/fulani must have paid in full and more their share of 1967-1970 killings. Probably coneheads will gnash their teeth soon.

6 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Frankiss44(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
PassingShot:
May you be consumed by a similar occurrence. Amen!
No difference between the both of you...

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Frankiss44(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
He said he was going to lead from the front... But 4 months into his reign, he can't even offer his condolences from the front.. He sent delegates

We are watching

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
jabbok:
The only force that can end bokoharam of the truth. Almost 10 years in existence, no single boko haram sponsor has been named. The north believe they are smart.
Boko haram could have been history by now if only the northern political and religious leaders co-operated with GEJ, they rather choose to use it as a political tool against GEJ, today it has gone out of control and is now haunting them.

15 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by otukpo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Now, I don't know what to say again.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by sigidporte(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nigerian military: we are winning the war.

Is nigerian military boko haram in disguise? cos all im seeing is boko haram winning the war.

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
EmoBoy:
Useless country
there was a country.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
otukpo:
Now, I don't know what to say again.
Just say Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by chesterlee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
This should be on the front page to alert Borno indigenes...

If its a Saraki news from Sahara reporters...E go make front page immediately!

cc Lalasticlala Seun Obinoscopy Ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yet another one, where is the DSS, where is the Army, where is president Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is so bad... why can't ds Boko haram just stop? they shud forgive Buhari for daring dem... Buhari is a wicked man... allowing Nigerians to die....
Buhari na God go judge you o....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by suxkill: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari is a fool,bastard and a dullard!!! he is unfit to rule this country, at 72 my sense of reasoning is minimal....... dullardindiho.

very soon he will send delegates to deceive the gullible APC supporters.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
ChAiii
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
isad
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by eagleeye2: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
what in the name of Allah is wrong with these guys?
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by opineflu(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Boko on rampage ....bubu still dey prepare list...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / Maina: Abba Kyari Grill Winifred Oyo-Ita At FEC Meeting Over Leaked Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.