Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals (20289 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
ayoolanr:
I think it is safe to say as far as boko haram is concerned Buhari is a clueless!!!
Which section is Buhari performing? Even our economy is heading for recession.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by BushidoBlue(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Yet another one, where is the DSS, where is the Army, where is president Buhari?

Rest in Peace to the dead. I pray this nation overcomes this Biko Haram menace.

Amnesty was planned for Boko Haram members, the president is yet to begin to restructure the nation, as an ex military man I would have thought he would have taken up the post of Minister of Defence, the most crucial role needed at the moment.
However what we have is media governance. When we complained I remember you Obiageli calling us Wailers.
The wailers are turning into watchers now, watching the movie we were wailing about play out in Wide Screen. So sad.

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Yes he has been booted out yet your "messiah" has only shown to be worse than GEJ. Let us have a feel of that maiststaine magic we were promised during the elections.

I am not blinded by partisan politics like you!!!! I agree buhari has failed miserably so far in tackling boko haram, but i am more confident in his ability to nip this issue in the bud in the long run!!!!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Johnrake69: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
franchizy:
With the prediction by China okoro on twitter as read in NL, one can conclude that these bombings are been carried out by a particular tribe who claim to be Muslims.
We all know how these tribe hate the Hausa's inspire of the fact that they have the highest population in the North.
Hands joined to hands, the wicked (Biafra) shall never go unpunished. The truth shall prevail one day.
We shall remain one Nigeria and book haram shall be overcomes.
May the soul of the departed rest peacefully in the blossom of the Lord

Na wa for this your conspiracy theory oooo. Buh even if there is an iota of truth in it then, the whole north should should cover their faces in shame. Simply because they are in charge of of everything in this country; from security to judiciary, resources control. Just to mention a few.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
All christian priests are not pedophiles but all pedophiles are christian priests. See how that sounds? So, please use your brain next time

BlackrulesDworld:
All muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.
The difference is the similarities!!!
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by franchizy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Francizy?? Did you type this just to get some likes or what?

Madam don't the people bashing me as they don't know I'm just been sacarstic
That's why I won't quote anybody.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by coolbis: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
all christians are not human ritualists but all human ritualists are christians, simple logic.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Anasdegari: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Who started the 1st world war? Muslim? Who started the second world war? Muslim? Who killed about 20million of aborigines in Australia? Muslim? Who send the nuclear bomb of hiroshima and Nagasaki? Muslim? Who killed more hundred millions of Indians in north America? Muslim? Who killed morethan 50 millions in south America? Muslim? Who took about 180 millions of Africans as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic Ocean Muslims? No, they weren't Muslims!!! First of all, you have to define what is terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad its a crime. If a muslim commit same...hour is a terrorist... So, first remove this double standard....then come to the point!! Let's stop reasoning like illiterates here and stop approaching articles with a biased mind. Let's all rise beyond sentiment.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by montezz(f): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Geez...! Rip 2 d dead. Buhari pls do sumtn o.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by bombay: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
The old bastard, Awolowo who is now roasting in the deepest part of hell had died as a frustrated bigot and tribalist leaving behind a series of scandals while Sir Ahmadu Bello died as a matyr. All Yoruba jingoist cannot fathom why they lack the capacity to wrest power from the north hence their penchant to breed discord and mischief among the people of the north while forgetting that every body knows that Yoruba are inherently hypocrites, uncultured, bastards, cowards and blabber mouths. They are easily identifiable by their embarrassingly loud mouth and cowardice.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Snipes009:
All christian priests are not pedophiles but all pedophiles are christian priests. See how that sounds? So, please use your brain next time

I'm not a christian. Best to my knowledge Muhammaed your prophet was the father of all pedophiles. There are a lot of verses in this koran that states where Muhammed was having fun with a 9years old kid.

The northern elites are the father of all pedophiles in Nigeria, fact and statistic supports this, so next time you wanna quote me don't forget to use your brain because it obvious you don't use it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
ayoolanr:

I am not blinded by partisan politics like you!!!! I agree buhari has failed miserably so far in tackling boko haram, but i am more confident in his ability to nip this issue in the bud in the long run!!!!

That is why we are all calling on him to act!! The situation is degenerating!!
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Rest in Peace to the dead. I pray this nation overcomes this Biko Haram menace.

Amnesty was planned for Boko Haram members, the president is yet to begin to restructure the nation, as an ex military man I would have thought he would have taken up the post of Minister of Defence, the most crucial role needed at the moment.
However what we have is media governance. When we complained I remember you Obiageli calling us Wailers.
The wailers are turning into watchers now, watching the movie we were wailing about play out in Wide Screen. So sad.

cry cry
I thought you guys said the apc sponsors boko haram

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Johnrake69: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Yet another one, where is the DSS, where is the Army, where is president Buhari?

DSS only aim at the moment is to unseat Wike by intimidating witnesses. The Army is busy with push ups while our President is busy touring the world as if thats where the solution to our problems lie.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Acidosis(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari will lead the war against Book Haram
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by bombay: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
The old bastard, Awolowo who is now roasting in the deepest part of hell had died as a frustrated bigot and tribalist leaving behind a series of scandals while Sir Ahmadu Bello died as a matyr. All Yoruba jingoist cannot fathom why they lack the capacity to wrest power from the north hence their penchant to breed discord and mischief among the people of the north while forgetting that every body knows that Yoruba are inherently hypocrites, uncultured, bastards, cowards and blabber mouths. They are easily identifiable by their embarrassingly loud mouth and cowardice. grin
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by baralatie(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
I suggest you get on your knees and start praying seriously!
if that last press statement is from PMB as regards nyanya bombings.
then there is a serious background issues in the fight against bokoharam and I hope PMB changes that stance!

rip to the dead!
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by stanech: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
I'm sure that it is an Igbo man that carried out this attack. I'm pretty sure that shacaw is Igbo too

This. country is the most confused country on earth

long live biafra
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by CyberWolf: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Francizy?? Did you type this just to get some likes or what?
Can't you see that he is one of bastard ediots here cloning people's moniker just to destroy the personality of the real moniker..The real one is Francizy, a very humble guy while this one you quoted is Franchizy, a bastard demon angry

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mansongx:
The 7 Division of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri on Sunday said the early morning explosion in the outskirt of Maiduguri emanated from routine testing of military equipment.
Speaking to journalists on Sunday, the spokesman of the Division, Tukur Gusau, urged residents not to panic.
“It is a routine test firing of our weapons to ensure that they are in a state of readiness,” he said.
(NAN)
and ten people died
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by banio: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Vanguard will soon be gaged for always reporting on killings by Boko Haram. PMB doesnot like such, pls take sides wit the army. Only report news such as 1000 BOKO HARAM members surrenders to the military
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by ernesty20(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
franchizy:
With the prediction by China okoro on twitter as read in NL, one can conclude that these bombings are been carried out by a particular tribe who claim to be Muslims.
We all know how these tribe hate the Hausa's inspire of the fact that they have the highest population in the North.
Hands joined to hands, the wicked (Biafra) shall never go unpunished. The truth shall prevail one day.
puhahahahahahahahaaaahahahah laughing at your stupidity... Lol lmao.. Aboki na aboki even he put on coat
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by SeverusSnape(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
sameer1212:
Oh GOD Not again What are these monsters looking for angry
They are looking for aallah.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Joeoku78: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nelkoko:
Oga jona tank God say u resign if not d kind insults wey u 4 receive 2day ehn.....

Jonathan was roundly defeated in electoral contest by Buhari. He did not resign so point of correction

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Joeoku78: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
TheFreeOne:

A lot is predictable in Nigeria so don't go tribal cos if a pastor made same prediction no one will raise an eyebrow.

You are right. Our people are being hated and that's why they are clamoring for biafran republic.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by ajebuter(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
francizy:

You didn't check the moniker of the senseless goat you quoted first before commenting na.. The îmbecîle is francHizy while I remain Francis/Francizy...

I thought as much.

You wouldn't stoop so low.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by wiseoneking: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
franchizy:
So Biafra is now ruling and controllings, even boko haram. BIAFRANS must be powerful than we all thought. If Biafrans contd like this, they will raise this country they call zoo to dust. I think they are proving stronger than our Naija.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by kessler53(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Firefire:
Evidence so far has proved that Mohamadu BUHARI is incompetent to be Nigeria president.

BUHARI should resign immediately. angry
no he shul not resign,but let him continue till 2019 so that we can see what he can achieve with regards to boko haram whom he say he will end in two monrhs time.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by truthsaves: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
franchizy:
People are during instead of us to condemn the attacks and join hands to confront the problems some persons from a certain tribe keep rejoicing and pointing fingers or insulting the president.
We all know that GEJ never confronted book haram the right way rather his fronts were using boko haram insurgency to enrich themselves.
Whether you shameless tribe like it or not, we shall remain one Nigeria and book haram will be a history soon.
it is so unfortunate that ppl. Like you are calling for all hands to be on desk while we struggle to stop Boko haram, but that was what the Northerners failed to do during Gej dispensation, even GMB and his cohort were busy yailing on Gej. The Northern majority house of assembly members looked the other way each time the issue of BH is raised. If not that human life is what we are talking about here, i would have it serves Buhari right.
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
coolbis:
all christians are not human ritualists but all human ritualists are christians, simple logic.

I'm not a christian.
I'm a freeman!

In case you don't know 75% of the ritualists in Nigeria are muslims, especially the Alhajis'
Re: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
franchizy:
what is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / Buhari, Baru Have Made NNPC Worse: PUNCH / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.