Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity (2002 Views)

Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation / My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS / Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
theV0ice:

Well, what answers have you gotten to your inquiry?

None yet.
Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by theV0ice: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

None yet.

OK....wish you goodluck in your quest
Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice write up Rawani

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by Rawani: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Nice write up Rawani
Thanks Obiagelli, the culture of impunity which characterized the past administration has ceased but the Jonathanians seem to be fighting reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by Bevista: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Nice write up Rawani
It will be a shame if this article does not hit FP. I guess we have on our hands the perfect antidote for NL's Wailing Chief.

Rawani, if this is your personal article, then you are a gem and be assured that folks here have got your back. We would like to see more of such lucid analysis on major national issues, and not the self-serving and narrow articles written by some desperate losers on this forum.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by Rawani: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bevista:
It will be a shame if this article does not hit FP. I guess we have on our hands the perfect antidote for NL's Wailing Chief.

Rawani, if that was your personal article, then you are a gem and be assured that folks here have got your back. We would like to see more of such lucid analysis.

Merci bro, been observing for a while and Passingshot has been checkmating their shenanigans effectively thankfully.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by BMedia: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bevista:

Rawani, if this is your personal article, then you are a gem and be assured that folks here have got your back. We would like to see more of such lucid analysis, and not the self-serving and narrow articles written by persons on this forum.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by malton: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nicely written analysis. So well constructed, nicely put and quite objective. With guys like you, Gbawe, Obiagelli, Passingshot, modath, Obailola, hungerbad, rusher14 etc... it's safe to say that the apc attracts majorly brilliant minds!

4 Likes

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by razid: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
malton:
Nicely written analysis. So well constructed, nicely put and quite objective. With guys like you, Gbawe, Obiagelli, Passingshot, modath, Obailola, hungerbad, etc... it's safe to say that the apc attracts majorly brilliant minds!
Those people you quoted are not necessarily APC members, they are just patriotic Nigerians who want the best for their country. It's just that their vision coincides with that of APC at this point in time. I'm very sure if APC deviates from that vision, they won't hesitate to give APC the necessary dose of their other sides.

To me, it's very unfortunate that we find ourselves in this kind of quagmire that if you have a dissenting opinion you are termed "PDP". If on the other hand, you find something good to say about the present administration, people are quick to term you "APC". To me, it doesn't show substance but pettiness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by malton: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
razid:

Those people you quoted are not necessarily APC members, they are just patriotic Nigerians who want the best for their country. It's just that their vision coincides with that of APC at this point in time. I'm very sure if APC deviates from that vision, they won't hesitate to give APC the necessary dose of their other sides.

To me, it's very unfortunate that we find ourselves in this kind of quagmire that if you have a dissenting opinion you are termed "PDP". If on the other hand, you find something good to say about the present administration, people are quick to term you "APC". To me, it doesn't show substance but pettiness.
I agree with you 100%. Spot on.
Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by obailala(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the youths of this country are solidly behind you ma, no weapon designed by PMB and his bandits shall prosper. Anything that happen to her, we won't take it lightly, we will being down this zoo". Quote me anywhere

-click share if you share my view, and like if you hate my comment
Only a diabolically evil mind or just a compound iidiot would share your views on this. I dont even believe you share your own views; you just make all these senseless comments out of anger due to the defeat of GEJ in the last election.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Front page

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by modath(f): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by 989900: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
NOI will be arrested (unless she coughs out the money), and I 'think' PEJ too.

GEJ won't go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by HungerBAD: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
malton:
Nicely written analysis. So well constructed, nicely put and quite objective. With guys like you, Gbawe, Obiagelli, Passingshot, modath, Obailola, hungerbad, rusher14 etc... it's safe to say that the apc attracts majorly brilliant minds!

Thanks for your kind words brother.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity by Gbawe: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
razid:

Well-said bruv. You are 100% correct yet Nairalanders are never happy if they cannot 'categorize' you. You must be "APC paid per post" or a "political hireling" yet the last thing they will consider is that you may simply be a Nigerian who wants the best for his or her Country and is accordingly ready to support any political leader who can bring the requisite National development. Nothing I have not been called here but I don't care. As you rightly opined, many of us support the APC because we believe the Party provides better personnel and policies to aid the development of Nigeria. If the APC begin to go the way of the PDP then I will personally stop supporting them and will begin speaking on behalf of those I believe can perform better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! / Herdsmen Strike Again, Kill 12 / US Govt- EFCC Has All It Needs To Prosecute Atiku, Aisha Buhari, Others (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.