Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land (3289 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Apparently PMS Subsidy Is Only For The North And SW. / SE, SS And SW Leaders Must Start Talking Now! (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by abduljabbar4(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jman06:
I can't wait to lead my men on a mission to destroy zoogeria.

The zoo is falling!!!
I alone can kill 15 Biafra soldiers

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by LeOstrich: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
ayokellany:

What state are you from ?

State of Osun under Aregberascal Rauf Odenni himself

What has that got to do with anything here?

fool
Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Jman06(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

kid!
You can kill them with your mouth.

F00l! You don't know what's about to befall you.

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Demmzy15(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

grin grin grin Bro u funny o, 15?!
Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by abduljabbar4(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jman06:
kid!
You can kill them with your mouth.

F00l! You don't know what's about to befall you.
Igbos are weak cowards. I will simply pounce on all of them
Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by abduljabbar4(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin Bro u funny o, 15?!
grin how are you, my friend?
Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
some people are afraid of their shadows.
crying wolf where there is none.

when persecution complex is mixed with inferiority complex this is exactly what you get.

I read the post and I could only shake my head with pity.

the OP is yet to tell us what the President is going to gain by setting his own home on fire.

people keep forgetting we run a democracy. if you have proof of all these allegations you know what to do right?
Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Demmzy15(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

grin how are you, my friend?
Alhamdullahi, how your weekend? cheesy

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by abduljabbar4(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:

Alhamdullahi, how your weekend? cheesy
Alhamdulillahgrin

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Uchexxy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
simplycarro:
OP is a mad Biafran. We know the abuja bombing is the handiwork of your people
we are too big to drop that nonsense of a bomb. when we start dropping our own bomb u will definitely see the diff in its effects. nonsense almajiri people
Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Jman06(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Igbos are weak cowards. I will simply pounce on all of them
weak cowards that continuously deal with you in your own land

Abok1, I lived and schooled in the north and I know how many times I personally dealt with your kinsmen who dared challenged me to a fight.

No be mouth!

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by abduljabbar4(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jman06:
weak cowards that continuously deal with you in your own land

Abok1, I lived and schooled in the north and I know how many times I personally dealt with your kinsmen who dared challenged me to a fight.

No be mouth!
U think i said i can beat them just like that? I have beaten 20 igbo giants before. Im just waiting for you people
Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Naijacitizen(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
tjesssie:
Some Nigerians are going mad small small,ds OP is one of them. Can you say anyfin about Biafra n NOT mention the Niger Deltans?

I fink say na only me waka come see am

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by LeOstrich: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Naijacitizen:

I fink say na only me waka come see am

But you will be satisfied to hear that the latest bombing in Abuja was the handwork of Niger Delta and or Biafran seccessionists so that you can justify your ethnoreligious war against them, abi?

One of your sane comrades in broom also postulated that the bombings are coming in the heels of the arrest of Diezieni in London.

Is this a more sane argument to fools like you?

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Naijacitizen(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeOstrich:

But you will be satisfied to hear that the latest bombing in Abuja was the handwork of Niger Delta and or Biafran seccessionists so that you can justify your ethnoreligious war against them, abi?

One of your sane comrades in broom also postulated that the bombings are coming in the heels of the arrest of Diezieni in London.

Is this a more sane argument to fools like you?

Sorry Mr. Chest-beater, I don't do internet ewar. We northerners believe in action not sit-tight verbal denotation.

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by fr3do(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
We can squash the USA's divisive tactics by peacefully going our separate ways.
Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by LeOstrich: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Sorry Mr. Chest-beater, I don't do internet ewar. We northerners believe in action not sit-tight verbal denotation.

We are very well aware of your actionable ways as can be sen in Boko Haram bombing, abducting and slitting the throats of innocent civilians.

We are also very aware of you brave ways in defending your religion by burning churches and killing southerners and christians in the north.

[size=18pt]Should I be afraid of the anger of a mad man whose temperament is like the spark of a flint, quick to ignite but suddenly cooled? - Brutus, Shakespeare's Julius Ceaser [/size]

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by Naijacitizen(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeOstrich:

We are very well aware of your actionable ways as can be sen in Boko Haram bombing, abducting and slitting the throats of innocent civilians.

We are also very aware of you brave ways in defending your religion by burning churches and killing southerners and christians in the north.

[size=18pt]Should I be afraid of the anger of a mad man whose temperament is like the spark of a flint, quick to ignite but suddenly cooled? - Brutus, Shakespeare's Julius Ceaser [/size]

Firstly, I am not in any way support this lunatic Boko haram since its inception even when that sect in harmless. What they have been advocating doesn't in anyway relate to the teaching of Islam.

Secondly, i don't believe in telling lie in order to cover up something that may cause embarrassment about myself, my family, my tribe or my region. So, I can confirm you that there are some people up in the north supporting and share views with Boko Haram before they become this dreadful. I have been argued with most of my friends who have the same views with Boko Haram (please don't get me wrong, I said that was before they began taking arms again civilians and police stations). But thank God they are now most hated sect in the north. If you don't believe me, try go up north especially in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna or any other state and claimed you are a boko haram member. Am sure you won't spend less than 5minutes on this planet earth.

Thirdly, those that are burning Churches are the jobless youth. Most of them are taking drug abuse. Those youth jobless are called Kauraye/Yan Kalare. They are hungry young people. Their longing is to see trouble to start so they will carry action against anyone. They don't differentiate tribe and religion. Just give them 50 Naira, they will worship you and ready to depend you at all cost. Yes they are muslim but they are not practicing the teaching of Islam because if you ask them to only recite the first chapter of the Glorious Qur'an, you will be shocked.

Boko Haaram are not brave as most Northerners. You can't kill and hide and then call yourself a brave. Our action are clear. If you don't know ask those your brothers tht are living in the north especially Katsina state. We can face to face with military men when they kill one among us innocent. Do you know what happen in 2005 at immigration office in magama-jibia?

Re: The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land by ayobabas: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeOstrich:
The recent bombings in Abuja is currently being twisted to be sold to you as not the handwork of Boko Haram but by Niger Delta militants and Biafran secessionists.

This is another dangerous false flag operation I have been warning of here severally in my other handles which Buhari and the US will use to start a war in the Delta and Biafra!

Buhari's govt set up a false flag operations in Cross River almost less than a month in power, where a remote Police jetty station was supposedly attacked by ''militants'' who the govt described as Kidnappers and Pirates. The gunmen killed 4 police men stationed at this remote post and catered off arms and ammunition.

This is highly perplexing as there has never been any reported case of Militant activity in Cross River even during the height of the insurgency back in 2007/2009!

Now how can a remote Police jetty be used as an amoury?

The same govt will later describe the attackers as oil bunkerers then later militants which they will then use as an excuse to launch a brutal military offensive to obliterate a peaceful riverine community in Cross River.

It is no doubt that Buhari and the north with the full backing of the US is looking to start another round of war in the Niger Delta and Biafra.

An oil pipeline was vandalized in Ogun state and a bunch of militants were said to have exchanged gunfire with Naval officers killing about a dozen. The attackers where described as being Niger Militants ! This is absurd as ND militants have never carried out an attack outside the ND and it is usually limited to attacking oil installations.

Another absurdity that displays the current administrations desire to wage his jihad on the ND and Biafra is how the menace of Fulani herdsmen in the sw who abducted a prominent member of the Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afinefere is being made to look as the handwork of ND and Biafrans even though the victim (Olu Falae) has since described his attackers and abductors as Fulani herdsmen!

For every intention to wage war on the good people of the better south by the SW and North , let me just state that it will backfire and manifest on you ingrates a thousand folds.

To the foolish Buhari who is so blinded and unapologetic on his bigoted sectarian ideology and stance, let me state to you that you where specifically chosen by your puppet masters in the west to put the final nail on this coffin called Nigeria!

Dog vomit

Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court / Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland / Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp