Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland (3280 Views)

Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Keziehenry(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Click LIKE to show love for him, and SHARE if u dislike him.

175 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by walemoney007(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2017
nah me be the first person to like your post...wetin u go give me @op

3 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Keziehenry(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2017
walemoney007:
nah me be the first person to like your post...wetin u go give me @op
lets be done with the vote. Expect a surprise package.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by respect80(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Keziehenry:
Oga if you need likes then create reasonable threads or make reasonable comments not through what you just did above

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by mokaflex(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op you want to incite iPod youths abi? What's your motive. When they hear about $153M loot. They keep mute n stay away, when they hear Biafra, it's all grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Samirana360(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lik him or hate him......He's more courageous dan all afonjas(YORUBAS) and afonjos(BAD BELLES) join 2geda

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Stingman: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
mokaflex:
Op you want to incite iPod youths abi? What's your motive. When they hear about $153M loot. They keep mute n stay away, when they hear Biafra, it's all grin

...just like you hypocrite messiah, said Abacha wasn't corrupt..has kept mute about Halliburton case...We don't care about Nigeria...Nigeria is fraud, and you know it...Why would you bother yourself with what has no future...Biafra has a better future than your Lugard's contraption... tongue tongue tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by yarimo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mtcheeew as if NNAMDI KANU is somebody in the society nonsense. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by victorvezx(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Samirana360:
Lik him or hate him......He's more corageous dan afonjas and afonjos join 2geda
Courageous? I bet he won't even talk back then when Nigeria was in the still in military regime. Then no born am well. Because we are in democracy where anyone can insult the president without consequences, u feel because he insults Buhari he is now courageous?

5 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Samirana360(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Courageous? I bet he won't even talk back then when Nigeria was in the still in military regime. Then no born am well. Because we are in democracy where anyone can insult the president without consequences, u feel because he insults Buhari he is now courageous?
Afonja

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by waledeji(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Samirana360:

Afonja

Osu cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by mokaflex(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Keep dreaming of what would never come to pass. Ojukwu died and was buried a Nigerian so would you, your ass, N. Kanu and the rest of your sorry selves live n die a Nigerian.
Stingman:

...just like you hypocrite messiah, said Abacha wasn't corrupt..has kept mute about Halliburton case...We don't care about Nigeria...Nigeria is fraud, and you know it...Why would you bother yourself with what has no future...Biafra has a better future than your Lugard's contraption... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by ChilledPill: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew as if NNAMDI KANU is somebody in the society nonsense. undecided
Atleast he is well known and very important than you can ever be.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
mokaflex:
Keep dreaming of what would never come to pass. Ojukwu died and was buried a Nigerian so would you, your ass, N. Kanu and the rest of your sorry selves live n die a Nigerian.

This is where u got it wrong.
So if ur father didnt succeed in achieving something means u will also fail?.. hmmm i see!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Presidiotbuhari: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, the nightmare of yorubas....lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by femidejulius(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
OP..
The guy above me thinks the Yorubas care about Kanu Nnamdi like they do. FYI, more than half of the Yorubas don't even know who on earth Kanu is.

Yorubaland is a blessed land with much opportunities and this is why the Yorubas hardly leave their land for other lands. Igboland being a land of very few opportunities is the reason while the Igbos leave their land in droves for other land and the Yorubas being a hospitable people is the first choice of the Igbos. We are Yorubas and we don't hate the Igbos. We have always help you guys settle amongst us and we shall continue to help you despite the ungratefulness of several of you who go about saying nonsense about the Yorubas.

They kill your people all the time in the north. We shall always welcome you still. We know our land has unlimited potentials and we shall be of help to you.

We are Yoruba. We don't preach hatred like Nnamdi Kanu!
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Nnamdi Kanu, the nightmare of yorubas....lol
Not only Yorubas and we in d south south and Northerners I guess...I clicked like for d actualization of una country so y'all can go.

4 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by owodokiri: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Drchristian:

Not only Yorubas and we in d south south and Northerners I guess...I clicked like for d actualization of una country so y'all can go.

They said just "click".. You dont have to be splashing hateful saliva all over the place..

6 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Eledan: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Most Nigerians are actually indifferent to the idea of Igbo leaving while others actually support it.
The problem is that Nairaland policy detest the idea of expressing that preference for Igbos to get away from Nigeria
BTW I clicked LIKE

1 Like

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Opakan2: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
owodokiri:

They said just "click".. You dont have to be splashing hateful saliva all over the place..

hope you know you're all going if biafra comes.
not a single soul among you lots will be allowed to stay back in my region

I also detest foreigners especially those from the East.. everyone to thy tent
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by justice2016: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Like kanu
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Opakan2: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
To hell with Kanu and his suicidal dolts.. I care less what a non-yoruba wants

I'm happy my tribesmen were wise enough not to site any of their investments in the East cos most would have gone up in flames by now
I'm sure dangote will be somewhere thanking his stars too.

All I'm certain of is.. no igbo business will thrive in SW, no govt jobs or appointments for them again and they will be made to leave by force

1 Like

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by biafrasun: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Eledan:
Most Nigerians are actually indifferent to the idea of Igbo leaving while others actually support it.
The problem is the Nairaland policy detest the idea of expressing that preference for Igbos to get away from Nigeria
BTW I clicked LIKE
Pls you try we would like to leave ur beautiful Nigeria for you people.

4 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by UncleJJ(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
tongue
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by LoveDecay(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Keziehenry:

Ibo land worships Mr. Kanu because they have no heroes.

Ever since the demise of Zik, recoil of Ojukwu and exit of Chuba Okadibo, Ibo land has grown weak politically. This is why individuals like Kanu and IPOB can garner support from unemployed and misguided youth in Ibo land who have been fooled to believe the central government , and not their governor's, senator's, representatives in the lower house and professors in educational institutions are actually responsible for this issues they face.

With the new republic, Ibo land will grow weaker economically. Except they openly reject Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB ... at the moment all politicians from the east are irrelevant. Ekweremadu in the senate house is about to be thrown out, IPOB contributes to his problems. Ndume was thrown out, his affiliation with boko-haram was amongst the justification for his ill-treatment.

Nigeria has reached a point, where traitors will be treated like bastards .... they will be broken, defiled and left deluded.

As is the case of Mr. Kanu.
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Kamanuozuzu: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

hope you know you're all going if biafra comes.
not a single soul among you lots will be allowed to stay back in my region

I also detest foreigners especially those from the East.. everyone to thy tent

Are there no Yorba people living in USA, etc?

6 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by BudeYahooCom: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:
To hell with Kanu and his suicidal dolts.. I care less what a non-yoruba wants

I'm happy my tribesmen were wise enough not to site any of their investments in the East cos most would have gone up in flames by now
I'm sure dangote will be somewhere thanking his stars too.

All I'm certain of is.. no igbo business will thrive in SW, no govt jobs or appointments for them again and they will be made to leave by force

Stop deceiving yourself. Your yoruba cone skull actually cares that Kanu is very popular that's why you are lamenting.

You hate Igbos but angry that they want to abandon you in your hateful nigeria. I love the frustration you are going through.

More frustating pains to your anti-Biafran yoruba skull. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Eledan: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
biafrasun:
Pls you try we would like to leave ur beautiful Nigeria for you people.

Wish you good luck in that. Honestly I can't wait to see the last of you leave
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Eledan: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

Are there no Yorba people living in USA, etc?

Why would you want to still have to live or have anything to do with a country you hate so much ? If you've gone, you've gone
We in the SW just want go shut our door against you all
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Opakan2: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Stop deceiving yourself. Your yoruba cone skull actually cares that Kanu is very popular that's why you are lamenting.

You hate Igbos but angry that they want to abandon you in your hateful nigeria. I love the frustration you are going through.

More frustating pains to your anti-Biafran yoruba skull. grin grin

Rubbish talk.. I'm not in your league atal and your hateful rants have zero effect on me. Ask around, they'll tell you

fvck Nnamdi Kanu and whatever nonsense he is fighting for.. yorubas don't give a fvck
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by slash112: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
i can see nammdi kanu like is leading

1 Like

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
I wont click like nor share cos none of that can stop him from a date with his inevitable fate...........watery zoo beans in Kuje prisons tonight grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ganduje Of Kano Was Asleep When Buhari Declared For 2019 (picture) / Ghana Establishes Cattle Ranches / Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.