Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) (55859 Views)

Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by JaaizTech: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abylyty:
I heard he gave up his seat for arc Bishop Benson Idshosa once in an aircraft, and he was prayed for by the bishop that he would control Nigeria's economy. And so it was.

He that receives a prophet gets the prophets reward.
Gods words are true.

KAI, see wetin pastors don do to people in this country!!!. Men, this guy is a walking zombie!. What about Mike Adenuga He met Ben Idahosa and paid his flight ticket, and so He also got blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by goodgate: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jarus:

Dangote had a degree from an Egyptian university.
A Diploma not a Degree.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
goodgate:
A Diploma not a Degree.

Whatever. At least he's got certificate, contrary to what you posited earlier.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by MyMouth(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
InshAllahu, I will make it one day {amin}

U no even fit pray for d husband way go marry u! Na only ururself u dey pray for! cry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Aminat508(f): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
MyMouth:

U no even fit pray for d husband way go marry u! Na only ururself u dey pray for! cry
before nko? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Aitee1: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordthree:
[size=24pt]See dangote looking like a mallam... O lord remember me [/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by yinkeys(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
TojA77:
Nice
This is awoof o. Waiting for testimonies first
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
InshAllahu, I will make it one day {amin}

WE will make it one day. .insha Allah...donating to your profile..may Allah add more power to us all
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
I ghas to be Big!
..insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Blackeard(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2015
freshness2020:

You lack one bit of sense. The op had to modify the topic because of my comment before it was pushed to front page.
lol at least it's just 'one bit' I lack. I doubt the Op changed anything. I'm sure it's just your mind playing tricks on you
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Brixston(m): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2015
What throwback is that

Na only oneday the egyptians take build the piramid

This are the major problem nigerian youths of nowadays are facing... They dnt wnt to learn, bt they all wnt to become a teacher, would that be possible
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Aminat508(f): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

WE will make it one day. .insha Allah...donating to your profile..may Allah add more power to us all
amin
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Omotayor123(f): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Phinalphantasy:
..insha Allah
Amin.. Oh, thanks! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by princehabyb(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
you can put an initial seed capital of N6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you with little work,you can earn 1,320 daily and can increased up to N16,500 to more than N33,000weekly without selling anything..
Now i want to form a strong team of 6 people whose desires are hot enough to make this real& are also ready to risk their onetime payment of N6,600 into this business opportunity
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by wolesmile(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
lordthree:
[size=24pt]See dangote looking like a mallam... O lord remember me [/size]

Is he not mallam? Why don't you search/ask for the meaning of "mallam" before commenting..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by shipnclear: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) / What Is Devaluation Of Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.