Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) (55855 Views)

Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by wunmi590(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
M
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by naijainfogalery: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Horlawale1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fast and steady.
Watch out for me too
"Lawip group of company"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by princeonx: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
From Abo.ki to Alhaji
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Lasgidy1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by ricki: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
how many people lost there life unnecessary between those graces?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by lordthree(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
EVILFOREST:

It's in U.. ...

USE YOUR BRAIN not O' LORD remember me
[size=24pt]you need the grace of aGod in everything you do.. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordthree:
[size=24pt]See dangote looking like a mallam... O lord remember me [/size]
grin cheesy malam kwa?grincheesygrin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
dangote was used by his uncles because he was educated and they weren't. nothing like grass to grace.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by bugzbunny: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
From grace to more grace
Nice one Op...
So shall it be
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
[size=50pt]Oluwa Is Involved... [/size]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by kennyman2000(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Baba God, i dont ask for much.. Just bless my hustle.. Thats all
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Abylyty(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
I heard he gave up his seat for arc Bishop Benson Idshosa once in an aircraft, and he was prayed for by the bishop that he would control Nigeria's economy. And so it was.

He that receives a prophet gets the prophets reward.
Gods words are true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by lordthree(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
remember007:
grin cheesy malam kwa?grincheesygrin
[size=24pt]gringrin na lie i talk? [/size]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by menix(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls is Dangote d plane?

Can't see him oo.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordthree:

[size=24pt]you need the grace of aGod in everything you do.. [/size]
IF you don't have the BRAIN, you will not know when the GRACE will come upon u...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordthree:

[size=24pt]gringrin na lie i talk? [/size]
grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Flairoqy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
There is nothing "grass to grace" with what am seeing here. Dude was already rich. He just got richer.
Did you actually read the headline before posting at all?
it said "FROM GRACE TO MORE GRACE).
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Pappyjim: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
BELIEVE IN YOUR GOOD DREAM AMD BRING IT TO REALITY!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by QuotaSystem: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordthree:

[size=22pt]is he not a mallam? The richest black human being in the World is a Fulani Mallam. Any problem?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Moheat(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
There is nothing "grass to grace" with what am seeing here. Dude was already rich. He just got richer.

Then you can't read!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
He was born into a rich family, Yes? And so? That's very nice for him lol grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by lordthree(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
EVILFOREST:

IF you don't have the BRAIN, you will not know when the GRACE will come upon u...
[size=24pt]Sometimes grace is needed more, there are situations where doors open for you even when you least expected it, everything in life is not about struggling, but yea it pays to be intelligent as well [/size]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by directonpc(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
I love the title of this topic. from grace to more grace before some people start saying them don find role model. But he will be a good role model if your parents already own jets sha :p

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by lordthree(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

[size=22pt]is he not a mallam? The richest black human being in the World is a Fulani Mallam. Any problem?[/size]
[size=24pt]if you don't get what i meant That's your problem [/size]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by sexyjob(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the day God decides to remember you, you enemies go shock". Quote me anywhere
I dey feel you real hard!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
ok.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by isaoco: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordthree:
he is a mallam
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by kaura5000: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

sorry this is a hausa mallam not fulani mallam... there is difference between the two.. dangote is hausa

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by agarawu23(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
hmmmm read the topic again
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by eflintsone(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
HighQue007:
he started business with 500k or so?

you believe that crap?...mchewwww

all na wash
only if u know what 50k meant bk den ...not to tlk of 500k ...ask an aged pesin close to u den return
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by tamikastyle: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
We sell well packaged OFADA RICE and IJEBU GARRI, in Port Harcourt. we can deliver anywhere in the NigerDelta states and even beyond. We sell in both small quantities of 1kg and above.
our customers base includes private homes, schools, eateries/fast food, organization and etc.

call 07037632901 for your order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.