Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) (55854 Views)

Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by lebete3000: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abylyty:
I heard he gave up his seat for arc Bishop Benson Idshosa once in an aircraft, and he was prayed for by the bishop that he would control Nigeria's economy. And so it was.

He that receives a prophet gets the prophets reward.
Gods words are true.

so you mean d man took standing for d flight duration?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by MrCork: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Saifullah01:
ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP...
As appeared in the photo below are.. Chairman of Dangote Group Alhaji Aliko Dangote (first left), Dangote's grandfather who first gave him seed capital to start business, late Alhaji Sanusi Dantata (second left), Alhaji Hassan Dantata (second right) and late Qadiriyyah scholar Sheikh Alin Kumasi (first right) in the early 80's. The aircraft belonged to Alhaji Nasiru Dantata, the owner of a popular soft drink DantaCola in the 80's.

Solomon dalung foundation Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/solomondalung64.co/photos/a.248751925304688.1073741829.246109565568924/483259075187304/?type=3&refid=17

.that guy aint gots $hit.....check us we big boys hear in London!!(REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by kellybently(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
HighQue007:
he started business with 500k or so?

you believe that crap?...mchewwww

all na wash

500k 1985 do u no the value then. 504 SR was 11k then . hope you can estimate the value of 500k then
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by bossto(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordthree:

[size=24pt]i said he looks like a mallam.
dude, i already have the grace doesnt hurt to have more like dangote has now.. itk dey worry you gerrahere mehn
[/size]
in igbo;sie aba puo!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by LydayBobo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
There is nothing "grass to grace" with what am seeing here. Dude was already rich. He just got richer.
Devil in the detail. He said "grace to grace"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by manie(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
kellybently:

500k 1985 do u no the value then. 504 SR was 11k then . hope you can estimate the value of 500k then
Dangote got a loan of 500k from his Uncle in 1977. His great grand father was the richest man in West African between 1930 and 1950.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Shollyps(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abylyty:
I heard he gave up his seat for arc Bishop Benson Idshosa once in an aircraft, and he was prayed for by the bishop that he would control Nigeria's economy. And so it was.

He that receives a prophet gets the prophets reward.
Gods words are true.
keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Shollyps(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
hitchowoyemi:

Hmmm... u need glasses gentleman! How would u survive in Biochemistry Class if u cannot recall what your eyes just saaw.. go back to d Main page and hv a re-read. Hmm...
the guy is a biochemistry student?..lolz
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by nd07(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
orontogorah:
if u dont look lyk it u can not be it.... alway hav a positive mindset...

Fake it until u make it" they said
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Which yeye grass are you talking about?? The dude has been flying private jets from time Immemorial
** yes, I know its not his, but when you dine with the bosses, bro, grasses won't know your name

****Modified, just saw grace to more grace... Op now you are talking

Saifullah01:
ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP...
As appeared in the photo below are.. Chairman of Dangote Group Alhaji Aliko Dangote (first left), Dangote's grandfather who first gave him seed capital to start business, late Alhaji Sanusi Dantata (second left), Alhaji Hassan Dantata (second right) and late Qadiriyyah scholar Sheikh Alin Kumasi (first right) in the early 80's. The aircraft belonged to Alhaji Nasiru Dantata, the owner of a popular soft drink DantaCola in the 80's.

https://m.facebook.com/solomondalung64.co/photos/a.248751925304688.1073741829.246109565568924/483259075187304/?type=3&refid=17
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Haslil878(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
There is nothing "grass to grace" with what am seeing here. Dude was already rich. He just got richer.
read very well. from Grace to more Grace
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Haslil878(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
read very well Bro nobody mention Grass here o.k. from Grace to more Grace
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nuhusky: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Born with silver spoon not grass to grace like say he be pauper the Dantata's have been wealthy for the past century Dangote is just a subset of the Dantata's, Dangote he just upgrade from millions to trillions
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Blackeard(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
The only grass here is the one you've probably been smoking. Read the title again.
freshness2020:

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by BABANGBALI: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
What is Grace a Christain girl doing with a muslim and abokiii?if you ask her she go talk say she love Dangote. Love ko,lust ni mtcheew
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Toks2008(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the day God decides to remember you, your enemies go shock". Quote me anywhere

Gbam..

E go be like film trick.

When God remembered david,he took him from the fields tendering to livestock to be king

When God remembered Joseph,he went from being a prisoner to Prime minister

When God remembered Obasanjo,he went from prison to Aso rock.

I dont know how hard things may seem to be in your life but i believe its never late for God to remember you and as long as you believe in him,he will remember you and your life will never remain the same.

This i decree in Jesus name.AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordthree:

[size=24pt]you need the grace of aGod in everything you do.. [/size]

Grace is already GIVEN. Just do YOUR part.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by shut(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
mowah:
undecided op which one is from grace to Grass, he was in front of a Private jet for christ sake

cheesy

Some where born with wooden spoons, some were born without a single spoon cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by shut(f): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Shollyps:
keep fooling yourself

grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by goodgate: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
EVILFOREST:

It's in U.. ...

USE YOUR BRAIN not O' LORD remember me
But you can't succeed without GOD's grace.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by goodgate: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Truluvguy:
dangote was used by his uncles because he was educated and they weren't. nothing like grass to grace.
Dangote does not even have a degree,his life and success is by GOD's grace.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Dope
wat does dat suppose to mean
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by bellville: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is indeed from grace to more grace. Dangote has come a long way.

Shop for books online, see my signature.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by EazyMoh(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
lebete3000:

so you mean d man took standing for d flight duration?
I wonder o! abi plane tickets no dey carry seat number? for business class

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Bollinger(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Saifullah01:
ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP...

How many times will this topic hit the front page?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
op said from Grace to more grace, peeps are saying he wrote from Grass to grace, this is a proof that people don't actually read the mind just concludes without completely reading the sentence. it registered the first word with what it already knows
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by freshness2020: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Blackeard:
The only grass here is the one you've probably been smoking. Read the title again.
You lack one bit of sense. The op had to modify the topic because of my comment before it was pushed to front page.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by freshness2020: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haslil878:
read very well Bro nobody mention Grass here o.k. from Grace to more Grace
The op had to modify the topic after reading my comment
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by olasunky15(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
where is d grass lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Jarus(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
kellybently:

1977 actually.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) by Jarus(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
goodgate:
Dangote does not even have a degree,his life and success is by GOD's grace.

Dangote had a degree from an Egyptian university.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.