Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) (5692 Views)

Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) / EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lawsuit!! undecided
Meanwhile, make I g find the ingredients! grin grin tongue
Re: Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
pascal2young:
am i the only one that doesn't understand what these KFC spices are used for and why its special?......someone should educate me on this.......

They are supposed to be responsible for that distinct taste of their chickens.
Re: Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) by posiworld(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
The best revenge is MASSIVE success

1 Like

Re: Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) by stevecantrell: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
pascal2young:
am i the only one that doesn't understand what these KFC spices are used for and why its special?......someone should educate me on this.......

Aw man, you need to taste original KFC chicken batter..not the knock off Nigerian version.
Re: Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) by pascal2young(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
stevecantrell:

Aw man, you need to taste original KFC chicken batter..not the knock off Nigerian version.
pics of KFC chicken OR.........
IDONTBELIEVEIT............................
LOLZ........
just kiddin
Re: Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) by tpiander: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
pascal2young:

Maybe the spices used in seasoning the chicken.

Funny list though, hope its not based on something happening for real.
Re: Fired Staff Exposes KFC (pictured) by tpiander: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Wetin i go use d ingredients do? besides even if u grab all these and u no know how to use am nko?

Haha, he made it look so simple as if all you have to do is simply grab the "ingredients" and you're good to go.

That's why I wonder if something else is at stake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC / The Real#BMC On The Ground At Work. PICTURES. / Officer Lambasts The Use Of Hausa By Senior Officers In Giving Instructions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.