Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée (31166 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by contactmorak: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Just got to love this man if you are a woman! In a piece titled 'Snow white' which is Precious' nickname, the former minister hips praises on the love of his life and tells how happy he is to have her in his life. Wedding bells definitely ringing soon.

Read Below:

From the hills of Ohafia and the valleys of Abriba comes you that makes me smile. From the forests of Umahia and the lush green fields of Nanka comes you that brings me joy. From the eastern shores of our nation where stars shine brightly and from whence comes men whose spirits cannot be broken comes you that gives me hope.

From the lineage of those who dare to believe and from the stock of those who soar like eagles comes you that creates new beginnings. God brought you my way and has given me a new lease of life. What a gift you are- not just to me but also to humanity.
Your star shall shine from generation to generation. Your strength and confidence shall speak for you all the days of your life. Your talents shall open every door that you seek to enter. Your beauty: every radiant and everlasting- shall shake the very foundations of humanity and move even the hardest of hearts. You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end. Your sun shall never set and God's light, not darkness, shall follow you all the days of your life.
You are not just the Queen of Pageants but the Queen of the Ages. From generation to generation humanity shall testify of your kindness, your love and your good works. That is your destiny and that is your portion. Let not the storms of life ever cause you to give up or forget it. With you there is hope- you are Snowhite: the one that makes me smile and brings me joy.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/aww-femi-fani-kayode-writes-lovely.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
kiss So[s][/s]

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by maxti: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
kiss So[s][/s]

I tire o!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by eipreel(f): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
This man is the reason I stopped going to comedy shows grin grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Gabaleve(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na pdp and GEJ cause all dis things na

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by amii131(f): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Love

Were are u
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
contactmorak:
You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end.

What a fitting description of the lady by Femi. She is indeed as white as snow.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
i thought he's married with kids.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by famola(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
he divorce his first&second wife
quiinnBee:
i thought he's married with kids.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
famola:
he divorce his first&second wife
gringrin smh

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by 175(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
This man! Badt man!!! gringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by DickDastardly(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cone heads won't like this cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by famola(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
that dud send no body
quiinnBee:

gringrin smh

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
I hope he has started preparing another poem for his future 4th wife? Iranu!

30 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Republlican(f): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Three words to describe this ijiat

Pick, Use and Dump.

Go and ask the precious wives.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by tola9ja: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
175:
This man! Badt man!!! gringrin
like you
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by sukkot: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
ffk the mad man. when will buhari arrest ffk for corruption ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by warrior01: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
They just can't do without Igbo girls. No wonder the beef with Igbo guys. As for FFK, as an in law, he is forgiven for now and should go and sin no more.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mtcheww
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by SeverusSnape(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fani Kayode my guy!

The guy is brilliant and a wordsmith.

Much love to the both of them. smiley

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by tola9ja: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
l swear this guy like playing friendly match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
firstEVA:
I hope he has started preparing another poem for his future 4th wife? Iranu!
cheesy cheesy wicked

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by omusiliyu(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Agbaya.

His mates are already enjoying the fruits of their labour.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by bunmioguns(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
After scamming PDP

undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Omotayor123(f): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
undecided Ah go love oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! tongue
If ah hear say I read that Letter cool Very Funny grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by damton(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
love in Moscow.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Millz404(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Click like if you didn't read the letter .... Click share if you read

22 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by dridowu: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
the poster above me have nothing to say but to beg for like
happy married life

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
He's letting her know how much he loves her so when jail comes calling she won't leave him.but why is she using hypo to bathe?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by symbianDON(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
choooooiii!!! dis gal jazzz baaad gan!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by webincomeplus(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
I see more of prayers.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by obailala(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chaii... I really need to take lessons from this guy.. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Where Are Our Virgins Today? / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.