Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée (31175 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by sukkot: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
kossyablaze:
seen?
you the man dude. much respect. nice pic. looks like you are both close. she is fine. you a handsome dude too.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by kossyablaze(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
sukkot:
you the man dude. much respect. nice pic. looks like you are both close. she is fine. you a handsome dude too.
Yh we r related/cousins...the pics was taken wen we got home after church months back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
kossyablaze:
seen? Cc SeverusSnape misspicy airforce1
Whoa cheesy
This is nice. You both look dapper!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by swaggprofessor(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
warrior01:

Even TB Joshua married an Igbo woman. This shows you're on your own
Hahahahaha. then u hv discovered anoda possible kpata washer...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Rilwayne001: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
sukkot:

High Chief buzugee a.k.a Obadiah777, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces - Federal Republic of Nairaland grin

Just came outta nairaland jail.. Good to see you again my kind sire wink smiley
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by swaggprofessor(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
warrior01:

Who wrote love letter? Yoruba man, right? Who can't do without an Igbo woman, Yoruba man. So what are you saying? Just check around, having an Igbo wife is a very big achievement to any Yoruba man that could make it. True or false? I know God is perfect but I think He made a mistake when he was creating Yoruba women; they are dirty and they look dirty too. Ask FFK for confirmation.
yes my guy u r absolutely ryt. Igbo women Sabi Bleep ehn that's y any guy wey see dem dey like marry dem so I no blame ffk na d Bleep na wipe e sense wey make am run leave e wife with 3children

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Octaves(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
famola:
he divorce his first&second wife
and he's now serenading our daughter so that she will become a divorcee too. Smh
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Lawsimon(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Republlican:
Three words to describe this ijiat

Pick, Use and Dump.

Go and ask the precious wives.
You got it...pick, use and dump.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by fanex: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Money running low
contactmorak:
Just got to love this man if you are a woman! In a piece titled 'Snow white' which is Precious' nickname, the former minister hips praises on the love of his life and tells how happy he is to have her in his life. Wedding bells definitely ringing soon.

Read Below:

From the hills of Ohafia and the valleys of Abriba comes you that makes me smile. From the forests of Umahia and the lush green fields of Nanka comes you that brings me joy. From the eastern shores of our nation where stars shine brightly and from whence comes men whose spirits cannot be broken comes you that gives me hope.

From the lineage of those who dare to believe and from the stock of those who soar like eagles comes you that creates new beginnings. God brought you my way and has given me a new lease of life. What a gift you are- not just to me but also to humanity.
Your star shall shine from generation to generation. Your strength and confidence shall speak for you all the days of your life. Your talents shall open every door that you seek to enter. Your beauty: every radiant and everlasting- shall shake the very foundations of humanity and move even the hardest of hearts. You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end. Your sun shall never set and God's light, not darkness, shall follow you all the days of your life.
You are not just the Queen of Pageants but the Queen of the Ages. From generation to generation humanity shall testify of your kindness, your love and your good works. That is your destiny and that is your portion. Let not the storms of life ever cause you to give up or forget it. With you there is hope- you are Snowhite: the one that makes me smile and brings me joy.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/aww-femi-fani-kayode-writes-lovely.html
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by sukkot: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

High Chief buzugee a.k.a Obadiah777, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces - Federal Republic of Nairaland grin

Field Marshall / Chief Rilwayne001 my nigga on tha trigga whats hatteninnnnnnnnnnn hehe good to see you back bro. these mods be trippin for real. look like you been in jail for like ever. ahhh welll you a free man now. no more jail food of hard bread and margerine. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Rilwayne001: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
sukkot:
Field Marshall / Chief Rilwayne001 my nigga on tha trigga whats hatteninnnnnnnnnnn hehe good to see you back bro. these mods be trippin for real. look like you been in jail for like ever. ahhh welll you a free man now. no more jail food of hard bread and margerine. grin grin

grin grin Muhehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by kossyablaze(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

lol hmmm no commit again o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by ojosegun2011(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
I go love o. This Femi Fani-Kayode and his Igbo girl friends sa. He sabi chop better things. The guy get choice, anyway. That's why I like him. His taste is always very high. Happy relationship to you jare my dear brother from Ife kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by kechywillz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
They way yoruba men them dey blast us for here,i been think say dem hate us die,but the way dem dey charish our women eehh! Wahala no dey,make una no marry our girls finish,if una marry our girls finish which one we go marry

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Ijeobii: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
adellam16:
So what is he trying to prove?

He is proclaiming that Igbo women are AMAZING and the best gift any man could ever ask for. He can't help it anymore and is speaking from experience through his love letter. #IgboTrophy #IgboLove

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by warrior01: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Hahahahaha. then u hv discovered anoda possible kpata washer...

Lol... Bro I dey feel you
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=amii131 post=38659562]Love

Were are u[/quosee te]see me here oooo!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Ijeobii: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
firstEVA:
I hope he has started preparing another poem for his future 4th wife? Iranu!

There would be No other wife, quote me. He has seen the light and he's very happy. This is his FINAL bus stop
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ijeobii:

There would be No other wife, quote me. He has seen the light and he's very happy. This is his FINAL bus stop
and can you bet your ass he didn't say so of the first two wives?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by wahihi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
HMMMM.......
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Ejjis(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
amii131:
Love

Were are u

Am here please..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by mightycrown1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
MsZeezah:

The question should be about why your girls can't leave Yoruba guys alone. Lmao
help me ask them, how many of them can compose this message to their so called girls?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by mightycrown1(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2015
chai FFK don deceived these people finish o, see how they are confused just because of love poem/ deceit letter. yorubas we are too much
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Ijeobii: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2015
firstEVA:
and you can bet your ass he said so of the first two wives
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Ijeobii: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by BobUg28(m): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2015
My ever brilliant FFK! This is a nice piece.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by emmabest2000(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2015
contactmorak:
Just got to love this man if you are a woman! In a piece titled 'Snow white' which is Precious' nickname, the former minister hips praises on the love of his life and tells how happy he is to have her in his life. Wedding bells definitely ringing soon.

Read Below:

From the hills of Ohafia and the valleys of Abriba comes you that makes me smile. From the forests of Umahia and the lush green fields of Nanka comes you that brings me joy. From the eastern shores of our nation where stars shine brightly and from whence comes men whose spirits cannot be broken comes you that gives me hope.

From the lineage of those who dare to believe and from the stock of those who soar like eagles comes you that creates new beginnings. God brought you my way and has given me a new lease of life. What a gift you are- not just to me but also to humanity.
Your star shall shine from generation to generation. Your strength and confidence shall speak for you all the days of your life. Your talents shall open every door that you seek to enter. Your beauty: every radiant and everlasting- shall shake the very foundations of humanity and move even the hardest of hearts. You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end. Your sun shall never set and God's light, not darkness, shall follow you all the days of your life.
You are not just the Queen of Pageants but the Queen of the Ages. From generation to generation humanity shall testify of your kindness, your love and your good works. That is your destiny and that is your portion. Let not the storms of life ever cause you to give up or forget it. With you there is hope- you are Snowhite: the one that makes me smile and brings me joy.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/aww-femi-fani-kayode-writes-lovely.html
Nice Love Letter
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Blazepet(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]...Interesting! watching diz on HD
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by don4real18(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Politics is a joke in Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by fpeter(f): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2015
ndi uchu......mstcheeewwwwwwwww undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée by Fibel1989: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2015
If you wrote Imo State University Owerri IMSU 2015 post UTME exams and need logistics and help for your admission, you should start now because it's already started. Call 09052161379. It can only be worked through 2nd and supplementary list and not on MERIT LIST.(Only for students in Sciences, health and bus. Admin) Please note: No payment or money till after you get the admission. To remove doubts of scam. Only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.