Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

They Produced Senator, Commissioner, Possibly Minister, They Vanished @BBOG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Produced Senator, Commissioner, Possibly Minister, They Vanished @BBOG (643 Views)

Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Produced Senator, Commissioner, Possibly Minister, They Vanished @BBOG by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is what obiageli said in defence of BBOG Campaign

She said that all the group does is march and sit out. I can clearly see the evidence of sit out showcased in the pictures just like a bear parlour discussion. They probably have been sitting out discussing without comming out with any resolution to present to the government as solution to getting our girls back. They are no longer maching as they use to and gracing the print and Electronic medias as they used to. Maybe they no longer have money to win attention of the media houses that are looking for stories to carry or they no longer have the finance to sponsor their outreach. I believe she failed to mention that.

The March and Rally they used to organise had substance considering the caliber of people leading the march. We have had senators from the group, Reps members, commissioners and still expecting Ministers to come from the group. Shouldn't that be enough to raise fund for the group to increase their campaign for the release of our girls if we are kind enough to accept that it is not a political party instrument. Let us assume that the former champions of the group are busy and can not create time to march or sit out with the Group. Shouldn't they sponsor the group if it is still alive?

What I see in those pictures are nothing but eye service to attempt to satisfy the public but unfortunately, the public is not a person. The public is a nation.

BBOG is not owing aaanybody. So they should hold their peace and enjoy the victory they have.

lalasticlala and obiageli,
source of the Reply.
Re: They Produced Senator, Commissioner, Possibly Minister, They Vanished @BBOG by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
dude, tell others like you that I now sell hypertension drugs. I will give discounts for wailing wailers. contact me.
Re: They Produced Senator, Commissioner, Possibly Minister, They Vanished @BBOG by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, tell others like you that I now sell hypertension drugs. I will give discounts for wailing wailers. contact me.

Hold it please. You can remind me when super Eagles are playing international football.

2 Likes

Re: They Produced Senator, Commissioner, Possibly Minister, They Vanished @BBOG by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2015
victorels:

Hold it please. You can remind me when super Eagles are playing international football.

lols

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Plane Crash In Yola / Bukola Saraki Replies Tinubu / Photo: Terrible Holdup Along Lekki Epe Express Way Due To Bad Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.