Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. (8671 Views)

. / My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by betcindy: 12:54am On Oct 08, 2015
captainboris:
WITH ONLY 10 PEOPLE ONBOARD, IT's A DONE DEAL!

OUR MISSION
"Raising 1,000,000 Entrepreneurs that can Compete Globally, Building Successful World Class Businesses"

Why Join GLC?

Members stand to enjoy mind blowing benefits such as;

Raise over $200,000 to start up businesses and fund projects
Participate in GLC fund cooperative club and raise fund amongst people of like minds
Members are trained to become world Class business owners, building thriving businesses
Members can enjoy free advert using GLC active advert panel to promote their business and gain global recognition
Members enjoy free business consultancy and mentoring
Meet successful and intelligent entrepreneurs
Free educational materials

Drop your email address here to get more info for free!

Whatsapp/ SMS - YES to 08178790065 for a chat.
princenwaokike@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2015
naijafury:
Malamdogo@gmail.com

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2015
betcindy:
princenwaokike@gmail.com

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2015
edonnta:
Heritagestores71@gmail.com

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2015
fredeto:
heetmedia@gmail.com

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
bunmite32:
Hi...pls i wil like to recieve a detailed information on your post,i dont rili get it as a layman who has never bin involved in it
suleimanbunmi@gmail.com....tnx in anticipation

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2015
jefy:
dahouseofoptimism@gmail.com

Email sent!

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Noliza:
Pls send me the details, lordzilon@gmail.com Thanks.

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Bintexy:
megawears@yahoo.com

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by actoor(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
act0or@hotmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by yugeekay: 4:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Outstanding.gloryent@outlook.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by chocorod(m): 5:31am On Oct 09, 2015
captainboris:

Check!
goldenressources@gmail.com thanks.
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2015
chocorod:
goldenressources@gmail.com thanks.

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by uceo: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2015
We are penny Wysse Wealth Solutions. A finance firm that bass on investments. we have a business that yields maximum returns monthly as interest as an investment company. if you invest with us, you get up to 10%. email me at sir.uceo@gmail.com for more info or visit www.pennywysse.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Chayill: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2015
airgirl_34@yahoo.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by glamour29557(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
correctimaobongit@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Chayill:
airgirl_34@yahoo.com

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2015
glamour29557:
correctimaobongit@gmail.com

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Temmysexy1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
omoniyiesther7@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by onoerime: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
evanvick@yahoo.co.uk
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by bibiji(f): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
bibiji234@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by ComicRelief: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
isaacatgodside@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by okey4reel(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
captainboris:
Do you know that in GLC Fund Cooperative club, just -

With 2,500 you can raise 30k

With 12k you can raise 400k

And

With 56k you can raise 1m.

And it is not a loan.
It is not an investment
It is not a grant.

Thru crowd funding.

Think GLC
I did the 12k package since July this year and since then i havent gotten nothing, my money is just tired down in GLC now,
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
okey4reel:

I did the 12k package since July this year and since then i havent gotten nothing, my money is just tired down in GLC now,

What you need to do to earn 400k within 30 days:
Register with 12k, introduce a maximum of 3 people who will do same. That's all!

If u do d above,there is no way GLC wldnt pay u. I can show u live proof of my earnings and the earnings of d people I brought who are Nairalanders too.
Do d right thing and u will smile to d bank my brother.
Quote me any where!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by JerryGent(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Johnchukaz@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2015
JerryGent:
Johnchukaz@gmail.com

Email sent!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by ibrusenu: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2015
20124real@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2015
ibrusenu:
20124real@gmail.com

Check!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by vone2000tolu: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2015
okey4reel:

contact me on 08160134266...... i can assist you on that....... am also a GLC member...... @op remember most people dont like networking, what u can do is to work as a team, just mu little advice or esle so many people will be discouraged, the economy of Nigeria is different from India, and also the mentality also, Here is Nigeria scam is on the rampant so its difficult to convince people than in Idea and also the way so many networking companies like GNLD has done theirs has discouraged lots of Nigerians, so we have to take them by the hand..... Just my one naira advise..... you doing a good job.....

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by lumachris(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Lumagoose.export@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 21, 2015
lumachris:
Lumagoose.export@gmail.com
Check!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp / Make Millions From Paint Production In Nigeria / Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.