Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. (8491 Views)

. / My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by orimahspence: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
I didn't receive the mail , orimahspence@yahoo.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
orimahspence:
I didn't receive the mail , orimahspence@yahoo.com
I've resent it. Pls confirme if u hv seen it
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Izzy77(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello pls am interested izzygizz@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by efembaba(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
efem200@yahoo.com tnks

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Okay na, email me d procedures cjdsmatguy@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by dguvnur(m): 3:00am On Nov 30, 2015
captainboris:
If you are interested in a business you can do with 2500 without interfering with your job or other business.

Drop your email address or whatsapp 0817 879 0065 and I'll send you all the details.

Serious minded people only.
Please note that you do not pay or give anything to me or anyone.

Modified

If u are Govt worker check this out.
Divide your salary by 30, i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan.

E.g 30,000 / 30 = 1000
Less than ur daily utility bills put together

60,000 / 30 = 2000
Less than amount being gained by an average hawker in the city.

72,000 / 30 = 2400
Less than the amount earned daily by an average driver in the city and some villages.

120,000 / 30 = 4000
Less than the daily amount earn by a keke napep, taxi, and a tipper car driver.

And when there is an issue in the family that requires financial assistance, the driver, hawkers and the rest are looking up to u.

If u are a national corp member u don't need to be told.
19,800 / 30 = 660

I hope u know the pure water seller probably makes more money than u each day.

We shouldn't end at satisfactions from these earnings.

We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to aim higher.

Dream bigger and enjoy financial freedom.

Drop your email address or whatsapp 0817 879 0065 and I'll send you all the details.

collomon@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by tinzymoha: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Modiolowo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nenejeje(f): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by OJenterprise: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2015
..........N.B, you can also take from me in bulk and I will give you 5 naira per piece that you sell. So if you sell 5, 000 pieces, I will give you 5 naira times 5, 000 pieces. If you can get a contract from a big organization or School or any other place, the commission will be 6 naira per one. In summary, if you can market it well enough and get one person to order 1, 000, 000 pieces, your gain will be 6 times 1, 000, 000 pieces...........

Every youth Corps member has a special need, every graduate (secondary school or university), every organization, infact everyone with documents have one special need - proper documentation. My small but growing company, OJ Enterprise produces special PE films for filing of documents. Two documents can fit into one PE film - Side A and Side B - for the uncustomized films but for the customized ones, only one document. It is bendable, rollable, foldable and it won't destroy your documents. It is also dust-proof, stain proof, water proof, it saves your document from wear and tear.

The reason why youth corps members need this product more is because they cannot laminate their certificates but they must keep the certificates safe.

This is a very good alternative to lamination and it sells like hot cake in NYSC camps across the nation.If you want to buy in bulk or per piece, reply this thread or Email me: oj.enterprise@yahoo.com for more. We can also meet face to face in Unilag (for those in Lagos).We sell in bulk and per piece. Attached are pictures of plain ones, w/o any customization.

Email: oj.enterprise@yahoo.com

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
All email sent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

POS Transaction Failed And My Account Debited / I Need A Loan Of 200,000 Naira / Tanzania, Dangote Sign Agreement On Gas Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.