Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) (37217 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by CharlesPhc: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dotng:

If you have worked in an hospital before or had to deal with trauma you will know why. You don't help the traumatized by looking serious all the time. Your humor and your smile is meant to lift their spirit and help them to have a positive outlook to their situation. Once they lose hope, the medical personnel attending to them will have more work to do to revive them.

Really? then tell PMB to smile harder or the hospital may record more casualties during his visit...!!!
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Bambless1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Baba Is Doing The Right Thing At The Wrong Time!
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
babasanti:
where are those apc e rats that always say if the General was president he would just wipe out boko haram in 2months. The bible says the wicked shall no no peace. When the north is ready for equity and fairness maybe they might know peace. Let no goat come and quote me that am chima okoro ooo. Proudly 5%
But for over 5yrs you accused him of being the head of Boko Haram ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by pussyphilia(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist!
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by gunuvi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
And they were all smiling. That's what they want. Shame to APC!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Ballmer: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
shizzy7:
Pls, how can I deactivate my Facebook Account?? I have forgotten my password for the past one year I've not logged in because the e-mail I used to register is not functioning....

Please, I need to deactivate that account but I don't know how to do it without a password..
You can't
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by benmike2358: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by DelGardo: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
meforyou1:
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Buhari should do something about this menace. Start with massive aerial bombings of borno and Yobe states. The innocent ones killed shall be termed collateral damages.
Target each and everyone of those evil men calling themselves borno elders, they are worse than the terrorists

You, my friend, are heartless.
You want kill innocent human beings including children in Yobe/Bornu so that you and your family can live without fear in Abuja (or wherever in hell you are). Am ashamed to share the same lifetime as you.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
Good one..
1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember baboon and gorillas also attract tourists. Stop boasting.
2. No matter how big and strong you are,you shall not carry yourself to your grave
Be humble.
3. No matter how tall you are,you can never see
tomorrow. Be patience.
4. No matter how light skinned you are, you will always need light in darkness

5. No matter how rich and many cars you have, you will
always walk to bed... Be contented. Take life easy.
Life is short,for one to be a wailer.
guy it is not compulsory you walk to bed ooo, you can use an hoverboard also...
Lol
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by banio: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
GOD will save 9ja. PMB is nothing but Mr Go Slow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by DjAduba(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
stanech:
Duara dulllard. The body odor master

This is not the best way to address issues.... Calm down lets pray for a better Nigeria......
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by stanech: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
DjAduba:

This is not the best way to address issues.... Calm down lets pray for a better Nigeria......

Prayer will not solve Nigerias problem. What we need is to sit down together and discuss the wa forward as a nation. As of now nothing I mean nothing is working

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by IkUKU01(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Una baba neva see anytin yet till he resemble broom cos of thinking b4 he realise how GEJ try..#no #disrespect

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by focus7: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
We await tonyebarcanista to come and tell us that we should not hail Buhari for this.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Okanokan(m): 12:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Nellybii:

What rubbish are you vomiting here?
Was Buhari the CinC?
How can you blame opposition for the action or inaction of a clueless thieving government?
Just shut up already... dafty

delgardo, no be so my broda. The man no bn curse yu, he made his point, challenge him on issues
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Dullard! angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by BobUg28(m): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Wow! Am beginning to fall in love with this President Muhammadu Buhari of a man...#Nohomo intent tho!

This is a good example of a man who has the the interest of the people at heart. I could vividly recall during GEJ'S government when chibok girls was kidnapped, that he couldn't even go there even after much pressure.

God'll will forever bless you my eligible president.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by lyntiffany(f): 3:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Icecream4U:
if jonandaft had destroyed them before buhari's tenure, this wouldn't have happened.
If northern elders of which your buhari (Lord and Master )was among did not wail against ihejirika and Gej bokoharam would have been forgotten.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2015
omonnakoda:

The landlord sees tomorrow and that is why he built his house today
what happens to demolition or flood?
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Geesarki(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2015
babasanti:
where are those apc e rats that always say if the General was president he would just wipe out boko haram in 2months. The bible says the wicked shall no no peace. When the north is ready for equity and fairness maybe they might know peace. Let no goat come and quote me that am chima okoro ooo. Proudly 5%
Where are the pdd e-pigs that said boko haram is there to disstabilise gej cox he's a southerner, they claim that wen GMB wins, everytin will stop cox it's apc-sponsored terror. I think God is leaving them to hv d laast few success so as to clean PMB. Had it been BH stop last 2 month. I'm sure u ll wld hv been among those to shout that it was apc that hav been sponsoring it. Be wise nd don't let hate consume u.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by drstone1: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2015
permsec:
Op caption it; "Buhari inspecting a long term project"

ONLY TIME WILL TELL. You cannot cover up a lie successfully for Long. May God bring the hidden things out to Light.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by justice1000: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2015
just emerging boko haram sponsor saying sorry to boko haram victims in ultra modern GEJ hospital. god is watching ur anticipation and anticidents in naija.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by sunkanmiisaac(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday visited victims of the blasts that rocked Kuje and Nyanya, Abuja, at the National Hospital.Buhari was accompanied by Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State and some top government officials. He was conducted round the wards where the victims are recuperating by authorities of the hospital.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/buhari-visits-blasts-victims-in.html
good hearted man
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2015
It doesn't change the fact that he's a chief sponsor of Boko haram
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by ideylaff: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Why's that dude smiling sheepishly when someone is lying in pain and lives lost?

Anyway, RIP to the dead while GWS to the Hospitalized

Tell me about it oooo

He's a proper idiot, looks like he's enjoying a photo opportunity with the President and getting carried away big time

What's the smile for .
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Youngmolis: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
wish all victims a speedy recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.