Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child (10741 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Ifedubatooo: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
We remain the best.
Before I used to make mockery of this assertion...but seeing is believing. Pictures never lie. Take a closer look at the pictures of the malnourished Biafran kids flown to Gabon during the British-niGERian genocide of my people. One of those kids today is the President of Gabon adopted by his foster father..The late President Omar Bongo. He still bears Biafran blood and believe you me, Chiukwuabiama is great!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by kettykin: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
God bless biafra

11 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by 4stylz: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why are you just full of yourself?

15 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Kestolove(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chisos..ibos hav turn to sumtin else..
U guys want to tifin citizens added to ur cursed erosion land of drug traffickin and money rituals ryt.

20 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by BabaO2: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why you have been nothing all this while is simply because you claim what doesn't belong to you. keep it up, you will be nothing forever.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Yujin(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
The resemblance is much. He could be the one. God is not dead. A man's destiny can never be stopped. In the same vein the destiny of a nation(biafra) though may be delayed but can never be stopped.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by DaBullIT(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah Propa Propa Ganda

4 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by StOla: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Continue giving this president more nightmares with the fodder you provide his political adversaries.

The opposition has been tearing at him on these claims for some time now, soon the whole nation will parcel him back to Nnewi.

Hopefully your type will vote him in as governor even if he turns out not to be Igbo or the one in the picture.

The only resemblance I can observe between both is the famed "Igbo good looks"

To think some people carry OBJ and Oshiomhole matter for head.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Republlican(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by simplycarro: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
The Jews of Africa have seen another thing to lie about.
These people and validation complex are twins.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Movic1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
IGBOS- Claiming peoples land and people Since 1709.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ifedubatooo:
We remain the best.
Before I used to make mockery of this assertion...but seeing is believing. Pictures never lie. Take a closer look at the pictures of the malnourished Biafran kids flown to Gabon during the British-niGERian genocide of my people. One of those kids today is the President of Gabon adopted by his foster father..The late President Omar Bongo. He still bears Biafran blood and believe you me, Chiukwuabiama is great!!!

This confirms what Sardauna said in the attached video;

"If you employ an Igbo man as a labourer in a camp, within a year, he will emerge as the foreman" - Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by doublewisdom: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
That's his destiny. Never underestimate the power of destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by NOBODYY: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Some ppl will lie sote u'll not knw when u'll start slaping dem angry

First you were jews now you all are claiming gabonese, SMH
for you all, you guys are suffering from identity crisis
I also heard president of kenya say na Abia boy gan gan
President of China nnko? No b igbo man?
President of saudi arabia nnko? And President of russia?
Actually, Mugabe's driver junior sister's neighbour is from
Mbiase in Imo State. Imagine taking their st*****y to
international arena? They owned Lagos, Kano, Portharcout,
London, Johannesburg, chad, Niger and now their bro is in Gabon??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
He doesn't want to be known as Ibo. He says he's not Ibo. Why can't you guys understand that you are putting more heat in his butt by declaring him an immigrant to Gabon?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Wealthyone: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Igbos wanna start claiming Gabon? Isokay oh cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by emmatok(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by badnature: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
@ifedubatooo the current president of Gabon(Ali Ben Bongo) is a confirm BIAFRAN even the people of Gabon knows that.in 2009 during their presidential campaign,there former minister of interior(Andrè mba obam) proved beyond resenable doubt that the guy is a biafran,he even went as far as telling every body that both of them have traveled to Nigeria (imo state) to see were his mom was buried.apart from there president,there is another lady too that the former president of Gabon adopted she used to come to our church in Gabon opposite fropé behind ministeré de la documatacion she later got married to nnewi man,most of there retire General are adopted biafran children.if you watch biafra tv always you will see it in the documentary some were sent to Gabon while some were sent to còte d'ivoire (trece Ville) to be precise,up till now the call the place catire du biafrais. in Gabon president Bongo encourage gabones people to adopt those children.if you ask Nigerian embassy in Gabon opposite université du Omar bongo before you reach derrire la preson the will tell you all you need to know about the guy,he is confirm biafran and100% of Gabon population are aware of it

8 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
hmmmmmm......igbo kwenu....!!...... God bless igbos.... .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by meforyou1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
Some ppl will lie sote u'll not knw when u'll start slaping dem angry

First you were jews now you all are claiming gabonese, SMH
for you all, you guys are suffering from identity crisis
I also heard president of kenya say na Abia boy gan gan
President of China nnko? No b igbo man?
President of saudi arabia nnko? And President of russia?
Actually, Mugabe's driver junior sister's neighbour is from
Mbiase in Imo State. Imagine taking their st*****y to
international arena? They owned Lagos, Kano, Portharcout,
London, Johannesburg, chad, Niger and now their bro is in Gabon??
u are an iidiot. Don't u know president of Gabon is igbo?
Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by warrior01: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have always stated, there are some countries I will forever have soft spot for and the are Gabon, Haiti, Zambia, Israel, Ivory Coast, Tanzania and France. They and their offsprings remains brothers for life. My respect to them

6 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by NOBODYY: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
meforyou1:
u are an iidiot. Don't u know president of Gabon is igbo?

Guy easy....i know ur tribe is now violent (i learnt u guys are the new boko haram) but u don't av to throw insults
Why u dey claim the man? Na by force?! I googled it he strongly denied ur tribe!!!! He said he's not an igbo man & ur here claiming him has it gotten to that level? He say he no sabi una...& una dey claim am by force oga oooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by MayorofLagos(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gabon is in Central Africa, is it not? Ibos root is in Central Africa, right?

So what is news if an Iboman is President of Gabon?

Obama is Kenyan by root but he is not President of Kenya.

I dont understand how little insignificant things is taken to high proportions by these small d1ck people.
Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
NOBODYY:

Guy easy....i know ur tribe is now violent (i learnt u guys are the new boko haram) but u don't av to throw insults
Why u dey claim the man? Na by force?! I googled it he strongly denied ur tribe!!!! He said he's not an igbo man & ur here claiming him has it gotten to that level? He say he no sabi una...& una dey claim am by force oga oooo cheesy cheesy

So you want him to admit he's Igbo when the opposition were trying to use that against him?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by NOBODYY: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

So you want him to admit he's Igbo when the opposition were trying to use that against him?
but...but igbos r not cowards why shud he b denying cry
No matter what appns he shud stand UP FOR BIAFRA cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by ezeagu(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Movic1:
IGBOS- Claiming peoples land and people Since 1709.

And very successful at it.
Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
but...but igbos r not cowards why shud he b denying cry
No matter what appns he shud stand UP FOR BIAFRA cheesy

As a Muslim that he now is, he may have just been applying Taqqiya
Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by MayorofLagos(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

He is not proud of his Ibo identity?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by NOBODYY: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

As a Muslim that he now is, he may have just been applying Taqqiya

Lolllll afi Taqqiya na
Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Ijebulogic(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
In fact, the entertainment on Nairaland these days beats DSTV hands down

4 Likes

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by Movic1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
ezeagu:

And very successful at it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child by IGBOPRINCE: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
badnature:
@ifedubatooo the current president of Gabon(Ali Ben Bongo) is a confirm BIAFRAN even the people of Gabon knows that.in 2009 during their presidential campaign,there former minister of interior(Andrè mba obam) proved beyond resenable doubt that the guy is a biafran,he even went as far as telling every body that both of them have traveled to Nigeria (imo state) to see were his mom was buried.apart from there president,there is another lady too that the former president of Gabon adopted she used to come to our church in Gabon opposite fropé behind ministeré de la documatacion she later got married to nnewi man,most of there retire General are adopted biafran children.if you watch biafra tv always you will see it in the documentary some were sent to Gabon while some were sent to còte d'ivoire (trece Ville) to be precise,up till now the call the place catire du biafrais. in Gabon president Bongo encourage gabones people to adopt those children.if you ask Nigerian embassy in Gabon opposite université du Omar bongo before you reach derrire la preson the will tell you all you need to know about the guy,he is confirm biafran and100% of Gabon population are aware of it
re yu currently in gabon?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drug Scarcity Hits Aso Rock Clinic Despite N3.87 Billion Budget / An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man / Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.