Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. (1382 Views)

Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? / ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? / BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by dukecharles(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2015
BUSTED: True Identity Of Twitter User Who ‘Predicted’ Boko Haram Bombings REVEALED (DETAILS)

The social media have been awash with reactions from several users ever since a Twitter user with handle “@chimaokoro63” ‘predicted’ the Boko Haram bombings that rocked Abuja on Friday, October 2, 2015.

@chimaokoro63 Thursday, October 1, 2015 wrote: “I pray for Nigeria: There will be a bomb blast n Abuja&Lagos, Boko Haram is going to attack and kill police_army_Navy their evils:”

Barely a day after his supposed ‘prediction’, the Kuje and Nyanya areas of Abuja were attacked by Boko Haram insurgents leaving scores dead.

The man had initially changed his handle from @chimaokoro63, to @chimaokori633 but subsequently deleted the account Saturday, October 3, 2015 after several users attacked him and called on security agents to arrest him.

However, the man’s mobile telephone number was later gotten on Facebook.

A probe of the number on True Caller application however, revealed that the user’s name is Sadiq Hono, apparently not even from South East descent as indicated by his Twitter handle.

The brow raising discovery has caused a fresh stir across the social media with a handful of users wondering if the said man is a member of the dreaded Boko Haram sect.

One user wrote: “Boko Haram using an Igbo name” while another added “This has been going on for so long, if you see an Igbo name supporting the haramist, just know it’s an avatar!”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by kurt09(m): 1:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Source
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by hendrixxx(m): 2:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by Eastlink(m): 3:02am On Oct 05, 2015
dukecharles:
BUSTED: True Identity Of Twitter User Who ‘Predicted’ Boko Haram Bombings REVEALED (DETAILS)

The social media have been awash with reactions from several users ever since a Twitter user with handle “@chimaokoro63” ‘predicted’ the Boko Haram bombings that rocked Abuja on Friday, October 2, 2015.

@chimaokoro63 Thursday, October 1, 2015 wrote: “I pray for Nigeria: There will be a bomb blast n Abuja&Lagos, Boko Haram is going to attack and kill police_army_Navy their evils:”

Barely a day after his supposed ‘prediction’, the Kuje and Nyanya areas of Abuja were attacked by Boko Haram insurgents leaving scores dead.

The man had initially changed his handle from @chimaokoro63, to @chimaokori633 but subsequently deleted the account Saturday, October 3, 2015 after several users attacked him and called on security agents to arrest him.

A probe of the number on True Caller application however, revealed that the user’s name is Sadiq Hono, apparently not even from South East descent as indicated by his Twitter handle.

The brow raising discovery has caused a fresh stir across the social media with a handful of users wondering if the said man is a member of the dreaded Boko Haram sect.

One user wrote: “Boko Haram using an Igbo name” while another added “This has been going on for so long, if you see an Igbo name supporting the haramist, just know it’s an avatar!”
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by Eastlink(m): 3:06am On Oct 05, 2015
dukecharles:

He was never an Igboman. Anybody can clone a moniker for God sake. A good example is nairaland where we have thousands of fictitious imposters hiding under the keyboard. IPOB and other Biafran agitators should be careful with their boast because some Islamic cowards from the SW and their Fulani overlords have sinister intentions to rope them into crimes they never committed.
cc Seun

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by trapQ: 3:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Gobe!
Eastlink:
He was never an Igboman. Anybody can clone a moniker for God sake. A good example is nairaland where we have thousands of fictitious imposters hiding under the keyboard. IPOB and other Biafran agitators should be careful with their boast because some Islamic cowards from the SW and their Fulani overlords have sinister intentions to rope them into crimes they never committed.
cc Seun
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by linnyx: 3:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Interesting times...
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by DaBullIT(m): 4:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Karanka:
This is another big punch in the face of those who carried this matter on their head; some even created frustrated protest threads insisting that he must be Igbo.
We told them that it could be a fake moniker,yet their hatred for anything Igbo,and their inbred cowardice wouldn't let them listen to voice of reason.
Infact,the poster above me turned to an emergency detective/investigator all of a sudden.
Just notice how they'll stop ranting that the man should be arrested and investigated now they've known his identity.
Angry cowards.

Like i said , you are fraudsters

Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by Karanka: 4:34am On Oct 05, 2015
This is another big punch in the face of those who carried this matter on their head; some even created frustrated protest threads insisting that he must be Igbo.
We told them that it could be a fake moniker,yet their hatred for anything Igbo,and their inbred cowardice wouldn't let them listen to voice of reason.
Infact,the poster above me turned to an emergency detective/investigator all of a sudden.
Just notice how they'll stop ranting that the man should be arrested and investigated now they've known his identity.
Angry cowards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by DaBullIT(m): 4:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Your wailing wailer boss , TonyeBarcanista lost two facebook accounts for using a very fake name , Facebook or twitter is not nairaland , further more the piece of shit's profile has been active since 2013 , In your infinite wisdom , you want to say it's a fake profile?? and all his Ibo friends and followers wouldn't have detected , Abi he also created those followers ??

First picture is the picture he uploaded in 2014 , unlike one erdyot claimed, it was not created and deleted in 24 hours

Picture 2 Murrfucka updated status , feeling sad at the port of Biafra October 1st this year that is

Picture 3 confirmed my suspicion all along, he's a wailer, he started hating Nigeria when Jonathan lost the Presidential election

Not everybody is dumb ok ? a little exploit is all i need and you'll be done for

Oh and check his facebook profile yourself

https://www.facebook.com/chima.okoro.71?fref=ts

We Nigerians do not thrive on propaganda

Erdyots
Eastlink:
cc Seun

2 Likes

Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by eleojo23: 5:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by Austin4lif: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2015
The guy is likely igbo who just made a prediction of a bomb blast. From his pictures on facebook, u will realized that he is pro-biafra. Most pro-biafra youths often say ill about Nigeria during any major celebration. To my own assertion, after investigating him on facebook, he is not a boko haram member but a member of the IPOB who just made a prediction and it comes to pass. This is a warning to the youths and internet users, know what u type or say on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2015
dukecharles:
keep defending him. I guess he is the link to the claimed sponsor of BH by the defence Headquarters. The man is a gonner

1 Like

Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by brize(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Since this issue started i have been laughing really hard, i don't care whether it's an igbo man or not, my own question is, was it only Abuja bombing that he predicted what of lagos own didn't he predict that too?? Even buhari knows that there will be bomb blast in Abuja because that's the centre and what they were doing was independent... I just wanna urge my fellow biafra to be resolute and always formidable because Nnamdi made this prophecy that Nigeria govt. and Nigerians will try to tag Biafra & Ipob as a terrorist group... But at the end Biafra will come.

1 Like

Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by Eastlink(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2015
brize:
Since this issue started i have been laughing really hard, i don't care whether it's an igbo man or not, my own question is, was it only Abuja bombing that he predicted what of lagos own didn't he predict that too?? Even buhari knows that there will be bomb blast in Abuja because that's the centre and what they were doing was independent... I just wanna urge my fellow biafra to be resolute and always formidable because Nnamdi made this prophecy that Nigeria govt. and Nigerians will try to tag Biafra & Ipob as a terrorist group... But at the end Biafra will come.
Tell your boys to face their peaceful agitation and stop predicting terrorist attacks that can lead to secret arrest and killing of many innocent juveniles. Nnamdi Kanu won't come to your rescue when the poo hits the fan. Be wise and don't play into the hands of those who wish you evil.
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by otukpo(f): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2015
On a faceless forum, anybody can answer any name.
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by brize(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Eastlink:
Tell your boys to face their peaceful agitation and stop predicting terrorist attacks that can lead to secret arrest and killing of many innocent juveniles. Nnamdi Kanu won't come to your rescue when the poo hits the fan. Be wise and don't play into the hands of those who wish you evil.
thanks for the advice but do you believe in Biafra
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by Chiaka(f): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2015
He is not Ibo. Ones met someone on nairaland that tried behaing like an Ibo person and claiming to be one even mimicking Ibo comments only to later find out that he is Yoruba , he gave himself away somehow.....
Re: Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. by Eastlink(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
brize:
thanks for the advice but do you believe in Biafra
I believe in the alienable right of all peoples of Nigeria to freedom from oppression, right to life, self-determination and resource control. I'm pro-Lower Niger Congress and sympathetic to the agitations of a peaceful Biafran struggle, so long it remains under a con-federal Nigerian state.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Libya And Gaddafi. How True??? / BREAKING News: Tribunal Uphelds George Sekibo's Election / 83 ‘biafra’ Activists Arrested In Bayelsa - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.