Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? (855 Views)

Married Woman Who Had Oral With Man Severally Says She Don't Want Sex. See Why / Nigeria Girls Don't Av Anything To Offer Than Sex / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by kpelesmary(m): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Being a while
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by chocolateme(f): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm my Opinion, she has hooked up with a richer, more sophisticated dude flaunting and spoiling her right now and she is in the same league with her siblings but she cannot just let you go yet in case that one flops because she still gets her entitlements from you. She believes she is too young to be tied down yet and that there are still windows of opportunity out there for her.
She is not a good girl, her sister is a miscreant too.
But I think I believe her on that aspect of you nagging and complaining all the time because even by your picking every single detail on your write up shows it, Dp this!! touching fone that!! U are the type that reads meaning into everything even wen it's nothing so adjust too please. As for her, she has 1,001 reasons to jilt you when she is ready so my advice is that you do the needful before she takes u unaware. I am serious pls, forget love, forcing and pleading for her to calm down now? What about the troubles when you guys marry? You also worship her too much I observed. That girl is not ur wife. Tnx
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Feranchek(m): 1:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Ajuju grin
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by pasqal09: 1:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Chei!

Bro, you're already living in hell even when youre not even married her.

The babe no like you. Period!
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by harristo(m): 2:40am On Oct 05, 2015
kpelesmary:
The day I try to just go through her phone just for pictures she shouted and said is her pravacy but as for my phone is always open for her anytime, for this 10 months I av not going through her pics in her phone once. she av not used my pics as her Dp once but I can tell I av used her pics on my Dp for more than two months and more.

It's only someone that is untrustworthy that would insist on this. Are you kidding? Unless you both don't know what it means to be a couple. The moment partners start hiding things from each other; the moment they become unable to share everything with each other, they are bound to have real problems.

kpelesmary:
What even touched me she now told me no sex anymore till after marriage I ask her why!' she said is her decision, is kk by me if an to wait till after marriage but with this flirt attitude of her is it right she be the one to make the decision

What the hell. Look if a girl trust you she won't have a problem with having sex with you after you proposed to her. This decision of hers is a big show of distrust and this is a big sign of problems to come. Trust between couples is very important.

So unless she change she is definitely not a good marriage mate for you.
Listen man, it is only someone that is naive that would believe marrying someone you love but don't love you, is better than marrying someone who loves you but you don't love(it isn't true).
Basically finding someone who loves you is more important than finding someone you love.
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by peedeeasobie(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2015
when 'supposed' grown up men talk and act like you do, I feel like slapping them!

you are 31 and a 23 year old girl is using your head to drink garri.
what do you mean you have prayed about it and you got a go ahead? stop deceiving yourself, that girl is not your wife.

discipline yourself and stay away from her.
give her enough space, bury yourself in your work and dreams, stop calling, contacting or texting her. just blank out.

she will start wondering what has happened to you! she's taking undue advantage of your softness, weakness and s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y.

stop acting like mummy's wrapper, FREE that girl.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Prove You Can Die For Your Girl- Caption / Man Attempts Suicide During His Wedding Day. Why? The Girl Is Too Ugly To Wed!! / I Need Your Advice Ppl, Am Instinctively Reestablishing Communication With My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.