Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pastor Suffers Abuse From Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Suffers Abuse From Wife (805 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Suffers Abuse From Wife by HrmOlolade(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Pastor Ends 15 Year-Old Marriage Over Beatings From Wife A Customary Court sitting in Akure, the Ondo State capital has separated the 15 year old marriage of one Pastor Tunde Adekunle and his wife, Mrs. Agbeke Adekunle, over allegation of public assault on the pastor by his wife. Pastor Adekunle, who is the founder of the Christ Living Church in Owo, explained that his wife had turned him into a laughing stock at public places including his church, saying that his wife was fond of making jest of him. Adekunle who told the court that his wife was a troublesome person, said the woman was fond of beating him over any slight domestic issue both at home and in the church. He showed some scars on his body to the court to prove his allegation, saying all the scars on his body were caused by the frequent fisticuffs between him and his wife. The 50 year old pastor and father of four told the court that “there was no more affection existing in our marriage and home again, therefore; I want this court to separate us for me to enjoy peace in life.” He added that his wife was a disgrace to his pas­ toral calling and ministry, recalling that his wife once tore his cloth into shreds in the presence of his congregation during a church service. However, the respondent denied the allegations but agreed to part with the plaintiff for peace to reign. The President of the court, Mrs. Olayinka Falo­ dun who dissolved the 15 year old marriage, said the evidences presented before the court by the two parties indicated that there was no more affection existing in the union.

Re: Pastor Suffers Abuse From Wife by Sunexy(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
angry
Re: Pastor Suffers Abuse From Wife by Kingsasian(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2015
A perfect gentleman or gentle pastor.
Re: Pastor Suffers Abuse From Wife by eyeview: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2015
I always say it that the reason why domestic violence is at this minimal stage is because God left the strength with the men. Has it been with the women,they would be beating their husbands at the slightest opportunity. I have seen a few occassions where the woman can beat the husband,they will be looking for the slightest provocation to pounce on him.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Suffers Abuse From Wife by trapQ: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Lmao!!! Kudos to the woman! Its not everyday you see women that beat their husbands
Re: Pastor Suffers Abuse From Wife by TooNoisy(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2015
All I can say is that when God made man the head of the family, he knew what he was doing. Pity the man has finally been able to face the consequences. Let's hope some people wouldn't make fun of him.

Women have laws that protect them. The men don't. Instead they get laughed at

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Your Opinion Plz / What Do You Think About A Male Obgyn/gyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.