Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault (1271 Views)

Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault by datprincess(f): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2015
..got this message from a lady who said she want people to know the reason for their action: Hello Onyitex, I just want to tell you that it’s not our fault that we go about servicing all kinds of men for the sake of money.
Many guys do yahoo and armed robbery to survive but ladies can’t do all that and since we are aware that these men will always need women to enjoy their money with them, there is nothing bad if we make ourselves available for you men and we get paid for our professional services.
Yes we sleep with different men but is not our fault

Or can you people stay without a woman for one month? We are just helping men with our body Times are hard. My parents can’t raise enough money for my school fees and my accommodation in school, so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and look good like other girls if I don’t help my self? Many ladies are doing it here in my sch...MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/yes-we-sleep-with-different-men-but-is.html

1 Share

Re: We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault by datprincess(f): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault by gab264(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault by datprincess(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault by Laveda(f): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
datprincess:
you well so? Dey book space for your own thread undecided
Re: We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault by wordbank(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Laveda:
Lmao
U no even allow her land
Re: We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault by datprincess(f): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Laveda:
Buh you just said my own tread not yours, so what's your stress?

(1) (Reply)

She Giggles Whenever We're Kissing / Why Me?. The Day I Will Never Forget / What Kind Of Slide Is This? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.