Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Top 10 Mistakes Guys Make When They Approach, Meet And Talk To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 10 Mistakes Guys Make When They Approach, Meet And Talk To Women (949 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 10 Mistakes Guys Make During Sex / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Guys Make When They Approach Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Mistakes Guys Make When They Approach, Meet And Talk To Women by donjos: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015

1) Mr Creepy (Approaching incorrectly)
This guy can’t stop a girl. He touches her from behind, walks with her, tries to grab her, or jumps too close in front of her. The girl doesn’t know what he wants and panics.
She’s thinking: Call the Police!
2) Mr Stalker (Too serious, lack of vibe)
This guy can stop a girl, compliment her and begin a conversation but it’s all way too serious. He forgets to smile, body language is stiff, and there’s no teasing or playfulness to the pick-up.
She’s thinking: Get me out of here!
3) Mr Clown (too gamey, too entertaining, too funny)
This guy has read every Pick-Up book out there. He loves his lines, his routines, his jokes and his peacocking. The girl is laughing so he thinks he’s winning.
She’s thinking: Is this guy a children’s entertainer?
4) Mr Speedy Gonzalez (Talks too quickly, gives off nervous energy)
Everything’s 100 miles an hour! This guy doesn’t believe that people will listen to what he’s got to say, so he says it quickly. His nervous energy is often then matched by the girl, and the interaction spins out of control.
She’s thinking: Why do I feel so agitated?
5) Mr Hairdresser (Asks too many mundane questions)
The most common mistake. This guy makes polite conversation by asking her questions: What are you up to today? Where are you from? Doing anything nice later? He’s asking her to do all the work and not displaying any of his personality.
She’s thinking: I feel like I’m being ...............
http://whatshappeningmag.net/the-top-10-mistakes-guys-make-when-they-approach-meet-and-talk-to-women/
Re: The Top 10 Mistakes Guys Make When They Approach, Meet And Talk To Women by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Where do i even belong ? cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Mistakes Guys Make When They Approach, Meet And Talk To Women by Aminat508(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Mistakes Guys Make When They Approach, Meet And Talk To Women by joseph1832(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Men honestly, I miss the days of "I love you talk your own". All this do wrong and do right when wooing a girl is overrated!.
Re: The Top 10 Mistakes Guys Make When They Approach, Meet And Talk To Women by boyo123(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
number 5.

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Like To Hit It From The Back / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day . / The Job Interview (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.